Turkish Pharmacy Steroids Net

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Turkish Pharmacy, Jan 17, 2017.

1. What’s all this about? I ordered from him and he had been a great help through the whole process? I may be wrong here but didn’t he Remove those from the list?

2. Johnny250

Johnny250 Member

Any feedback on the domestic testoviron 250?

3. Funny thing is had you stuck with your doctors protocol your Libido would still be working and you wouldn’t need an AI. Why not just go back to injecting 62.5 mg every week and keep the extra money?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  4. Dec1214

Dec1214 Junior Member

My protocol wasn't 62.5mg pw. It was 250mg e4w. I guess I wasn't long enough on it for e2 to start messing with me or idk.

5. J DUGIN

J DUGIN Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Are Balkan Oxandrolones currently in stock?

6. BIGMIKE007

BIGMIKE007 Junior Member

J DUGIN likes this.
  7. geofalcon

geofalcon Junior Member

I've used anapolon 9months after they expired and they worked just as good as before the expiration and I've used norma test 1 year after exp and they were good also.....I think that if it is pharma grade they will have some decent preservatives and it should still be good....I plan to use some of the IH oxymeth when they expire, unfortunately I can't give you a review of them yet of course, but my gut tells me it should be fine.....hope this helped.....

Turkish Pharmacy likes this.
  8. Nela

Nela Member

I have used this at 40mg per day with success left me nice and dry for my comp

Btw merry xmas to TP and thanks for the treats over the year

Turkish Pharmacy and J DUGIN like this.
  9. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

@Nolij what’s up buddy.

10. Fungui

Fungui Member

Any feedback on the private courier shipping option?

chandlerjohnson3 likes this.
  11. Any hairloss since starting the Aburaihan? Doesn’t sound like regular old test e, naturally all test e should be the same. They must be putting something else in it, my guess is masteron. I MIGHT buy a pack and have it tested.

12. No homo but you know what we all wanna know man.

13. Masteron is DHT derivate so it will probably cause more hair loss than test e. Also masteron raw powder is very expensive, no one would put it into Aburaihan that they give away for free in Iran :)

Anonymous lab test of Aburaihan:
    Code:
    https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/aburaihan-test-e-250mg-ml-turkish-pharmacy-testing-by-analyzer.134386123/

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    Buggy2hot, Logan44551 and TankDog like this.
  14. Dec1214

Dec1214 Junior Member

Never had any hairloss so far or maybe I haven't notice any :D.

15. Yeah but I’m not buying that it’s 100 percent test especially if it’s giving an extra kick in libido more noticeable in other brands of testosterone E. Better safe than sorry.

16. Basedout

Basedout Member

I used it before. Took like 5 days or something.

17. ItsDaBoii

ItsDaBoii Member

Where are you from ? US ?

Basedout likes this.
  18. BIGMIKE007

BIGMIKE007 Junior Member

Private courier shipping for me to USA took 3 days :)

19. TankDog

TankDog Member

You're an idiot bro.... ya they are selling test e with masteron in it... gtfoh dude!

TheDogSoldier likes this.
  20. TankDog

TankDog Member

How are people liking the tp domestic products? Prices look solid! That's his own line of products correct?