• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor Turkish Pharmacy Steroids Net

Has anyone recently used any payment method other than WU? I tried to place an order through WU and I was told it’s no longer available.

Has anyone recently used any payment method other than WU? I tried to place an order through WU and I was told it’s no longer available.
Why not use Bitcoin? I have made a couple orders off the website and used Bitcoin each time without a problem.

Placed a small order and it was seized by customs. It was my first international order. Notified the seller and they reshipped with a different shipping method. Got my order today.
Thank you for great service. Hopefully my name is not gonna be on some list with customs.

Placed a small order and it was seized by customs. It was my first international order. Notified the seller and they reshipped with a different shipping method. Got my order today.
Thank you for great service. Hopefully my name is not gonna be on some list with customs.
What country bro?

People have speculated about this but I've had orders seized in the past, then received orders to the same name/address no problem.
Since more than a decade in business we never witnessed a flagged address. Do not worry about it if you arent a reseller under survelliance. Regular clients are too worried about this. And nothing happens in the end, its always the same story. :)

Since a long time, we change shipping method when a pack is seized in USA and reshipped. It minimizes the risk of having another seized pack. For example if the pack was sent with regular airmail and seized, we resend with EMS or expedited shipping depending on which has the highest recent success rate.

Hey guys, which international NPP or Deca would you recommend or had good experiences with? I don't really recognize any of the labs on those.

Looking to throw in some Deca or NPP to this upcoming blast after a layoff of 3 years.

There's some other international stuff I want, otherwise I'd just order domestic.

Oh, and speaking of last order....

I had some issues with one of their domestic products. Turkish went above and beyond to really take care of me in a professional manner.

They threw out 2 entire batches of gear to ensure every customer's safety. Thats not an inexpensive move.

They replaced the items I ordered with a higher quality substitute AND threw in some extra goodies to boot.

And the t/a of the whole international transaction was 7 days.

I have never been and never will ride the cock of a source and glaze them with reviews.

However, these guys really did the stand up thing when they were faced with an issue.

Oh, and speaking of last order....

I had some issues with one of their domestic products. Turkish went above and beyond to really take care of me in a professional manner.

They threw out 2 entire batches of gear to ensure every customer's safety. Thats not an inexpensive move.

They replaced the items I ordered with a higher quality substitute AND threw in some extra goodies to boot.

And the t/a of the whole international transaction was 7 days.

I have never been and never will ride the cock of a source and glaze them with reviews.

However, these guys really did the stand up thing when they were faced with an issue.
So is the domestic stuff okay now because I ordered the test cyp domestic and it had shit floating all in it I threw it all away and then the next two places I got stuff from were just oil one with blood work and one getting blood work soon but I’m pretty sure I know what the blood work is going to say

So is the domestic stuff okay now because I ordered the test cyp domestic and it had shit floating all in it I threw it all away and then the next two places I got stuff from were just oil one with blood work and one getting blood work soon but I’m pretty sure I know what the blood work is going to say

Ffs just send a vial to Jano yourself.

What would jano do about the floating crap?

Heat it up and watch the floaters disappear.

But if it's legit floaters, filtering is easy enough. Definitely not a reason to discard an entire vial.

Given your experience (or at least what you've posted) I'd still send it for testing.

So I have ordered from this guy 3x. Every time the pills are fake, and not the 100 he claims. 1 time it was 87, once 81, once 78. On top of that, he sent it to the wrong address after we had a nice long discussion about h ow I was moving for work and needed it sent to a different address. Not sure what his problem is, but he lacks business sense. If you have had good interactions, great. But ever single encounter has been a total nightmare. Some proof.

I'm usually a legit guy. I can buy ALOT of shit. I run REAL businesses not deal drugs. So when this guy, fucks up 3 times, gotta woder whats going on.

1. Clearly can see I have 0 use for him. lol.

2. We had a 5 page discorce about me moving and needing my shit sent to my new address. As you fan see, he failed. Like, how come on, is it that hard? to get an address right? lol.

ANyway my review of this scammer. Screenshot_20240513_014950_WhatsApp.jpg