MESO-Rx Sponsor Turkish Pharmacy Steroids Net

Are you using the same 3x conversion for hGH (from mg to IU) as for NGENLA? NGENLA is dosed in mg and 1 mg NGENLA is not the same as 1 mg hGH.

I was thinking it was more like 60 mg NGENLA/wk would be more similar to 10 IU hGH/d (ballpark). So the pricing of NGENLA is a little higher for "hGH equivalents" compared to Genos.

Somatropin is also dosed as mg, on its pen it says 12 mg instead of 36 iu. Dosing was done according to research above was also dosed in mg..

This Ngenla is so comfortable to use. I was using twice per day, now its once per week. Saved a lot of unnecessary injections.

Mg for mg its much cheaper than Pfizer Genotropin. Somatrogon 60 mg.is 380$ and 5x Somatropin 12mg is 950$

Code:
https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/pfizer-genotropin-pen-36-iu-lab-tested

Code:
https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/pfizer-ngenla-180iu

It sounds like the end of somatropin is coming.

Is Turkish Pharma hgh still legit pharma? I used to get some Pfizer pens from them frequently years ago and they were good.

Is Turkish Pharma hgh still legit pharma? I used to get some Pfizer pens from them frequently years ago and they were good.
We have both Pfizer Genotropin- somatropin
Code:
https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/pfizer-genotropin-pen-36-iu-lab-tested

And Pfizer Ngenla- somatrogon as pharma grade from Turkiye,
Code:
https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/pfizer-ngenla-180iu

No courier/expedited shipping to USA?
My last order through them I used express and it was seized the first time. Had to pay 50% to have it reshipped per their policy for express shipping to USA (which changes from time to time based on seizure rates) and he mailed it regular air mail and it came no problem.

My last order through them I used express and it was seized the first time. Had to pay 50% to have it reshipped per their policy for express shipping to USA (which changes from time to time based on seizure rates) and he mailed it regular air mail and it came no problem.
Ridiculous. I had no idea they even searched express envelopes.

How best should Ngenla be sourced to the US? One pen per month due to customs risk?

Double check the reship policy and if it jives with you, order as many as you want. If it's gonna get seized, doesn't matter if it's 3 pens or just 1.

I'd order more at once so you're not taking a risk every month.

Double check the reship policy and if it jives with you, order as many as you want. If it's gonna get seized, doesn't matter if it's 3 pens or just 1.

I'd order more at once so you're not taking a risk every month.
That sounds like a decent plan I guess. Ahh customs.

how long ago was this seizure, and what specifically got seized?

According to the research above, as equivalent of 28 iu somatropin weekly is about 60 iu somatrogon/week. Somatrogon should be injected once a week. There is even a warning on its pen, you can check the photos above.

"participants were randomized 1:1 to receive once-weekly somatrogon (0.66 mg/kg/week) or once-daily somatropin (0.24 mg/kg/week) for 12 months."

As 42 iu hgh user I shot 90 iu somatrogon a few days ago. Dose was arranged according to this research but found it to be very high due to side effects. Nobody knows the equivalent dose of it compared to somatropin as its a very new drug. After Pfizer's licence ends, generics of this new hgh should be pretty cheap.
Not to derail this thread but following up. Any bloodwork? There are a few members on NGENLA and only one has reported bloodwork (not counting Chase bc his video was too vague). Very curious how this product works in a bodybuilding context.

No courier/expedited shipping to USA?
It is available right now.

Due to being able to send 1 pack per day to Canada and USA combined, when there is overload, we make it unavailable on website. When we send 2 packs together in same plane to USA, it sometimes makes customs curious to check the content. Canada packs can be opened up in USA too, so we dont take risks. When you make order with expedited shipping, there may also be a waiting time for USA and Canada customers. For other countries there is no such issue. All EU or other countries' packs are sent right away.

Right now expedited shipping to USA and Canada are both successful. Of course there is a slight customs risk. For Canada, we didnt have a seized expedited shipping pack for a long time.

Please do not forget to check shipping info page before making order, our shipping system is a bit complicated due to nature of the business, we have some country and shipping method limitations.

Shipping info:
Code:
https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6

Last edited:
It is available right now.

Due to being able to send 1 pack per day to Canada and USA combined, when there is overload, we make it unavailable on website. When we send 2 packs together in same plane to USA, it sometimes makes customs curious to check the content. Canada packs can be opened up in USA too, so we dont take risks. When you make order with expedited shipping, there may also be a waiting time for USA and Canada customers. For other countries there is no such issue. All EU or other countries' packs are sent right away.

Right now expedited shipping to USA and Canada are both successful. Of course there is a slight customs risk. For Canada, we didnt have a seized expedited shipping pack for a long time.

Please do not forget to check shipping info page before making order, our shipping system is a bit complicated due to nature of the business, we have some country and shipping method limitations.

Shipping info:
Code:
https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6
This is great information, thank you.

Back