MESO-Rx Sponsor Turkish Pharmacy Steroids Net

Due to arrival of Ngenla, Pfizer isnt producing Genotropin anymore. We are out of stock as of today. Soon we'll have Omnitrope instead. Probably this is the end of Genotropin but other somatropins are still available as usual.

Below is the link for Ngenla, Somatrogon,
Code:
https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/pfizer-ngenla-180iu

****Guinea Pig note by Mr.TP, me:
I have been using Ngenla for a month now. Product is used weekly, me weekly doses were, 90 IU, 60 IU, 45IU, 45IU. Cant give much personal information but I am an experienced HGH user and bodybuilder. I used all batches of Cinnatropin to see if they work well(they all work well). Also used Genotropin, Hygetropin, Norditropin, Humatrope, Kigtropin, True Pharmacy HGH, Omnitrope etc.

I explained before why I started with 90 IU
Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/turkish-pharmacy-steroids-net.134382209/page-297#post-3332245

In first week there was a quick weight gain like 2-3 kg, its probably water retention. When using 42 IU Genotropin per week my hand numbness was 3/10, with 90 IU somatrogon it jumped to 8/10, hard to tolerate, so I lowered the dose to 60 IU. İt was still numb, like 6/10 so I went down to 45 IU per week. Now numbness is 3/10 again, tolerable.

I will not glorify Somatrogon, its just long acting HGH, which is easier to use for kids. Its the future of HGH. Saves many unnecessary injections. Also costs less. Its a win win drug.

I'll provide bloodwork but the issue is that they show the results like: "free hgh: 99+" so when the total HGH is above a level, lab just shows "high" and doesnt give any more information. Will try another lab next time.

HGH is a slow working compound so there is no information about the results, right now 45 IU per week is enough so cant get higher anyway. And a pen is 180 IU so lasts 4 weeks.

Not sure if IU is used for somatrogon but it doesnt matter.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

66 mg NGENLA/wk = approximately 10 IU hGH/d

Does this agree with your calculations?

How many mg per IU of NGENLA? (trying to calculate what your weekly NGENLA use in mg correlates with daily hGH use)

Are you planning IGF-1 blood test?

66 mg NGENLA/wk = approximately 10 IU hGH/d

Does this agree with your calculations?

How many mg per IU of NGENLA? (trying to calculate what your weekly NGENLA use in mg correlates with daily hGH use)

Are you planning IGF-1 blood test?
No, I was using 42 ıu somatropin per week, 6 IU per day. Now I am using 45 IU somatrogon per week. A Ngenla pen is 60 mg*3=180 IU. So it lasts 1 month.

I am not claiming they should be dosed equally, but as far as hand numbness says, they are about same effect, mg by mg. So for now I'll stick with 45 IU per week.

Back