Type-IIx: SAT JUN 29 8:30 PM–Join the Live Lecture and Q&A about the Forthcoming Unique Features of Eleven AAS Meso-Rx Exclusive Series

Type-IIx

Mark Your Calendar: Sat Jun 29 2024 at 8:30 PM (EST) ; 2024-06-29 08:30:00 PM EST (New York/Eastern US Time)
Register Your Discord Username & Configure the Client, and
Follow the Link: Ampouletude: Home of Type-IIx (#type-iix-symposium)

Event Title: Anabolic-androgenic steroids: Unique features by drug – MesoRx Teaser

Your host, @Type-IIx will give a blue-collar, Boston-style (not Cambridge) lecture about the eleven-part series to come on MesoRx about unique features of:

1. Tren – see Trenbolone Insights: Unique Characteristics of Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids – Part 1
2. Winstrol
3. Halo
4. MENT
5. Test
6. Deca/NPP
7. Var
8. Superdrol
9. 1-Test (DHB)
10. Dbol, and
11. Epistane

Live lecture portion: 25 min, approx.
Q&A portion to follow: < 1 hour, first come first served

The Lecture Syllabus:

Trienes (Δ4,9,11)​

• Trenbolone: insulin sensitivity, augments muscle satellite cell proliferative response to IGF-I, tissue-level antiglucocorticoid effects (decreased GR number), atherosclerotic and pro-inflammatory (antagonizing MR).

Heterocyclically-ringed​

• Stanozolol (Winstrol): Drying-out effect, long biological half-life.

androst-4-ene-3-ones​

• Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin): [5α-reduction] Particularly reductive of fat mass, systemic antiglucocorticoid effect (competitive inhibition of GR).
  • Trestolone (MENT): [aromatization] Particularly suppressive (decreased LH, FSH).
  • Testosterone: [aromatization & 5α-reduction] Bioidentical.
  • Nandrolone (Deca durabolin; NPP): [aromatization & 5α-reduction] Joint benefits (increased type I collagen deposition), depression and learning, memory deficits (increased homovanillic acid).

5α-androstan-3-ones​

• Oxandrolone (Anavar): A 2-oxasteroid. Particularly lipolytic, enhances hepatic ketosis.
  • Methasterone (Superdrol): 2α-methylation dramatically increases anabolic and reduces androgenic potency, most toxic commercially available AAS (resistant to metabolism & potent 17AA).

1-enes (androst-1-ene-3-ones)​

• 1-Testosterone (Dihydroboldenone): Increases DHT (perhaps via 17β-HSD1 inhibition but not 5α-reduction), increases C-reactive protein either directly or by requiring guaiacol to hold in solution.

1,4-dienes (androsta-1,4-dienes)​

• Metandienone (Dianabol): [aromatization] Decreases ACTH (antiglucocorticoid effect), potently suppressive, potently hematopoeitic.

2-enes (no 3-keto group)​

• Epistane: Acts partly as a prodrug to desoxymethltestosterone (Madol), potently antigynecomastic.

I miss epistane. Haven't seen it in years. Had amazing results with it. I'd say it was like better version of var, with more fullness and dryness, and I don't think it was as harsh on lipid values.

Really would like to see it return

I miss epistane. Haven't seen it in years. Had amazing results with it. I'd say it was like better version of var, with more fullness and dryness, and I don't think it was as harsh on lipid values.

Really would like to see it return
The Chinese raw suppliers have it, I just don't like ordering international. I'd definitely give it a shot again if it came around domestically. Would be a killer finisher.

The Chinese raw suppliers have it, I just don't like ordering international. I'd definitely give it a shot again if it came around domestically. Would be a killer finisher.
Yeah same here. I'm suprised we don't see domestics carrying finished versions. It was great stuff.

Epistane’s really interesting. Also, I believe that UK “pro-hormone” companies /may/ still market this to the domestic market as a finished product.

Reminding guys who can make the time for this! It'll be recorded and made available for those who can't attend, but without the opportunity for questions.

Will the video be posted in this thread? Been watching the ufc fights with some mates but I definitely want to hear the lecture. Hopefully some intelligent questions were asked.

Will watch it when I'm doing cardio tommorow hopefully

Will the video be posted in this thread? Been watching the ufc fights with some mates but I definitely want to hear the lecture. Hopefully some intelligent questions were asked.

Will watch it when I'm doing cardio tommorow hopefully

Not many questions, but I like to listen to podcasts about gear anyway, so worth it.

Can't believe many missed the tren thing. Everyone’s on it or has been, or asks about it, so I thought this was going to have a mega attendance.
I can only wish it weren't so irrelevant to me, but I would have liked to listen to @Type-IIx

@Deskoze38192 especially (so we can make an example of him) will be charged a hefty pay per view fee to catch up because, in a very timely manner, he "just missed it".
WHAT?
Your absenteeism has been noted. And no tren for you for the next 12 years. Fuggedaboutit

Type-IIx's Live Symposium & Q&A on Unique Effects of 12 Anabolic Steroids was a Great Success!

Symposium & Q&A 2024-06-29 was a success! Good sized group for a Discord that was started less than a week ago!!!!!!! And great questions - just wish people sacked up and used their mics instead of their keyboards!
67c91b6a9d1e304a2722.svg
all good; maybe next time!!! See attached show notes (pdf) & [link] to audio of my discovering how to record the thing posthumously, with a message for those who couldn't make it!

Attachments

• Unique-Facets-of-AAS-by-Compound-2024-06-29-Symposium-Show-Notes.pdf
    183.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Type-IIx's Live Symposium & Q&A on Unique Effects of 12 Anabolic Steroids was a Great Success!

Symposium & Q&A 2024-06-29 was a success! Good sized group for a Discord that was started less than a week ago!!!!!!! And great questions - just wish people sacked up and used their mics instead of their keyboards!
67c91b6a9d1e304a2722.svg
all good; maybe next time!!! See attached show notes (pdf) & my discovering how to record the thing posthumously (aac, e.g., VLC Player, iTunes Craig Recording to download my recording), with a message for those who couldn't make it!
Thank you

I can tell by your accent your from my hometown where I grew up
More of a fan now
Looking forward to the next one

Last edited:
Can't believe many missed the tren thing. Everyone’s on it or has been, or asks about it, so I thought this was going to have a mega attendance.
I can only wish it weren't so irrelevant to me, but I would have liked to listen to @Type-IIx

@Deskoze38192 especially (so we can make an example of him) will be charged a hefty pay per view fee to catch up because, in a very timely manner, he "just missed it".
WHAT?
Your absenteeism has been noted. And no tren for you for the next 12 years. Fuggedaboutit
Ha ha I’m on Tren and have enough for everyone in this thread for the next 12 years straight lol