Type-IIx's Coaching – Client Successes: Before & After Photos (Ampouletude.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who have inquired about client successes, or who are otherwise interested in the goings-on of Ampouletude, my Comprehensive Coaching & Individualized Protocols (and Writing!) services, I have created a section on Ampouletude: Home of Type-IIx for CLIENT SUCCESSES: BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES
Hey, it looks like some of the guys you tried to blur their faces, but the result is not a blurred face, just a little fuzzy but perfectly recognizable. I just thought you might want to know. I thought maybe it was from clients who do not care about anonymity, but then I noticed it look like there was an attempt to blur the face, but not much.

Great physique results for all of them, though. Good job!

Last edited:
Type-IIx has been a phenomenal coach for me. In 5 months we have lost 16 lbs of fat and put on 21 lbs of muscle. It is incredible. Take a look at the three Dexa scans. The results are incredible. Also some before and after photos. I highly recommend Type-IIx.

Attachments

• dexa summary 10-23 to3-22-2024.png
    dexa summary 10-23 to3-22-2024.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1758.jpeg
    IMG_1758.jpeg
    859.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_3190.jpeg
    IMG_3190.jpeg
    795.5 KB · Views: 127
Hey, it looks like some of the guys you tried to blur their faces, but the result is not a blurred face, just a little fuzzy but perfectly recognizable. I just thought you might want to know. I thought maybe it was from clients who do not care about anonymity, but then I noticed it look like there was an attempt to blur the face, but not much.

Great physique results for all of them, though. Good job!
@Scruf and I have met, and I couldn't identify him based on these. I think they're effective at anonymizing my clients.

Type-IIx has been a phenomenal coach for me. In 5 months we have lost 16 lbs of fat and put on 21 lbs of muscle. It is incredible. Take a look at the three Dexa scans. The results are incredible. Also some before and after photos. I highly recommend Type-IIx.
@Scruf you're one of those dream clients; you just make it happen brotha!

Scruf's cut was 12 weeks and transition to bulking was only 8. In the 8 weeks alone, Scruf put on 14.1 lbs of muscle in 8 weeks, and actually lost 0.5 lb of fat.

Boom.

Attachments

• DEXA-Compositional-Trend-FFM-vs-FM-wrt-Time-Scruf.png
    DEXA-Compositional-Trend-FFM-vs-FM-wrt-Time-Scruf.png
    64 KB · Views: 101
Both ovmmds & koast123 are in a country (España) that prohibits DEXA scans without medical necessity. Otherwise, I'd love to post their results.

That's an impressive change! Great before and after photos.

Chris Bell did that shit one really believably in the same day, too fuckin easy
Wut... if you're referring to doctored or fraudulent before/afters, you can ask my guys including @Scruf who posted here whether these are anything besides honest-to-God check-in photos they sent me LOL. See the DEXA data, too. It's a cOnSpIrAcY!

Status
Not open for further replies.