Type-IIx's Coaching: Results from ovmmds, kain

OVMMDS before and after of the cut you posted a while ago is pretty wild. Awesome job @Type-IIx what was hit weight change before and after?
I actually misunderstood your question, you were asking what is the difference (i.e., in LBM/muscle) from the last cut to this one.

2024-03-1698.5 kg
2024-08-24105.6 kg

I should probably post up in here a bit, and be on the board more. I am excited to get this Unique Effects by AAS Series out for everyone to be able to read when they have the time, and refer to when in doubt in practice.

Unique Features of AAS Per-Compound Series
So far here are the articles from the series that @Millard has published, in order, all of which have been selected specifically because of their having truly unique features, facets, or effects:

1. Unique Effects of Trenbolone (e.g., decreasing muscle GR #, increasing SC proliferative responsiveness to IGF-I)
2. Unique Effects of Winstrol, Stromba (stanozolol) (e.g., PR antagonism, decreasing IGFBP-3, unfavorable effects on glucocorticoids)
3. Unique Effects of Halotestin (fluoxymesterone) (e.g., directly antagonizing GR, remarkable androgenicity that potentiates trenbolone's effects on recomp and strength). This one was just released so is brand new
Continuing, Unique Effects of:
4. MENT, coming soon
5. Testosterone, coming soon
6. Nandrolone, coming soon
7. Oxandrolone (Anavar)
8. Superdrol
9. 1-Test/DHB
10. Dbol
11. Epistane

I should probably post up in here a bit, and be on the board more. I am excited to get this Unique Effects by AAS Series out for everyone to be able to read when they have the time, and refer to when in doubt in practice.

Unique Features of AAS Per-Compound Series
So far here are the articles from the series that @Millard has published, in order, all of which have been selected specifically because of their having truly unique features, facets, or effects:

1. Unique Effects of Trenbolone (e.g., decreasing muscle GR #, increasing SC proliferative responsiveness to IGF-I)
2. Unique Effects of Winstrol, Stromba (stanozolol) (e.g., PR antagonism, decreasing IGFBP-3, unfavorable effects on glucocorticoids)
3. Unique Effects of Halotestin (fluoxymesterone) (e.g., directly antagonizing GR, remarkable androgenicity that potentiates trenbolone's effects on recomp and strength). This one was just released so is brand new
Continuing, Unique Effects of:
4. MENT, coming soon
5. Testosterone, coming soon
6. Nandrolone, coming soon
7. Oxandrolone (Anavar)
8. Superdrol
9. 1-Test/DHB
10. Dbol
11. Epistane
I can't wait for Anavar!