• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

UK GENTECH LABS

GaryG

Subscriber
I would like to offer any mods or respected long standing people on this forum to please sample our products for either free of charge or cost price depending on compound.

Code:
WWW.UKROIDS247.COM

This is our website we are featuring our products and it will be complete first week of March and I would like open criticisms please!

I would like to offer any mods or respected long standing people on this forum to please sample our products for either free of charge or cost price depending on compound.

Code:
WWW.UKROIDS247.COM

This is our website we are featuring our products and it will be complete first week of March and I would like open criticisms please!

We don't except free samples on this board.. There are no mods and "respected long standing people" don't like to help unknown labs scam members out of their cash.. ;)

I'll test it

I'm sure he wasn't looking for a 2 week old account anyway, guy..

We don't except free samples on this board.. There are no mods and "respected long standing people" don't like to help unknown labs scam members out of their cash.. ;)

Lol, worth a shot. Always open to test a lab if it's free.

Hi Johnny, I am wanting to give our free samples to highly respected people for them to verify quality and send bloods/test compouds etc - how am I intending to scam members out of their cash?

Every lab begins somewhere and we are already locally extremely successful and as a group want to move online.

Have a look, have a read in detail our website which goes more than just post pictures and prices up - we go that extra mile and for anyone wanting discounts just email the website directly and mention my name.

Hi Johnny, I am wanting to give our free samples to highly respected people for them to verify quality and send bloods/test compouds etc - how am I intending to scam members out of their cash?

Every lab begins somewhere and we are already locally extremely successful and as a group want to move online.

Have a look, have a read in detail our website which goes more than just post pictures and prices up - we go that extra mile and for anyone wanting discounts just email the website directly and mention my name.

Let me tell you what happens, Gary.. You'll send "highly respected people" good gear (unless you're a total idiot) to do testing and then, almost overnight, orders will roll in from hundreds of members. Now, either you'll intentionally scam these people or you won't be able to keep up with a demand that you can't even imagine. Corners will be cut and quality will be shit. This is why we don't do samples here, get it? "Highly respected people" are not interested in helping some UGL startup get off the ground, period..

@GaryG I am willing to test it and post honest no bullshit review. I will also do bloodwork and maybe labmax the gear I receive. PM me if you want. However, please note that I will give honest reviews and I will not bullshit.

@GaryG I am willing to test it and post honest no bullshit review. I will also do bloodwork and maybe labmax the gear I receive. PM me if you want. However, please note that I will give honest reviews and I will not bullshit.

You've been around, should know better.. Your testing and review will only benefit the lab and yourself. Your testing will be meaningless to the community as he knows you're testing and it's not an anonymous order.

Code:
http://www.ukroids247.com/
do it like this

Warning: Uncoded links are grounds for a ban.

This is bull-shit!

If you're a new member DO NOT offer to take a free sample from this UGL!!!

I'm not saying this UGL sells crap, bunk gear nor am I stating they have good gear. But as Johnny has stated to get a free sample will only benifit the UGL and the member who receives the gear.

The only feed back that will be acceptable is from a member who makes an anonymous purchase and posts Labmax & Blood work on the products (again purchased anonymously).

Could you please guide me how to code them bro ?

either put [ code ] before and [ /code ] no spaces in brackets after link or use the insert button in the tab bar at top of editor its to the right of the film strip button

This is bull-shit!

If you're a new member DO NOT offer to take a free sample from this UGL!!!

I'm not saying this UGL sells crap, bunk gear nor am I stating they have good gear. But as Johnny has stated to get a free sample will only benifit the UGL and the member who receives the gear.

The only feed back that will be acceptable is from a member who makes an anonymous purchase and posts Labmax & Blood work on the products (again purchased anonymously).
I agree as we would like to prove our doseages are bang on and perfect. I could go into more detail about the cooking process and shortcuts I believe the bigger UGLs are all guilty of (I mean for gods sake leaving Mast out of TTM mixes) and we will never be guilty of such practices... I look forward to being tested and doing good business especially within the UK with our fast 24 hour delivery.

Once again our site is
Code:
WWW.UKROIDS247.COM

Hi guys,
I am getting alot of emails so I thought I would clarify here:

I am willing to give long standing members with high post count and/or moderators completely FREE samples of anything.

I am willing to reduce prices by up to 50% for anyone who is a member on MESO and would agree to give an honest & unbiased review whether good or bad.

I already know for example that my Test Enanthate claims to be 300mg/ml but in actual fact is 380mg/ml TRUE dose - which means anything more than 1ml per muscle will result in pain the next day. Up to 1ml is completely fine and results will be seen/felt from week 1/2 as usual with enanthate. Everything else is properly dosed however we wanted to pack probably too much of a punch with our current batch of Test Enanthate of which we have 78 bottles yet. After this it will be reduced to between 285-310mg/ml which can be jabbed up to 2ml no problems.

Anyone wishing to purchase for normal price and post an anonymous review I would very much appreciate this but unfortunately obviously you would have to pay the full price.

I wish to mention that I welcome bad (HONEST) reviews as it will only make us better. I do think our TTM (FASTRIP 300) is probably too strong for the average user as in my opinion it is one of the only items which is actually dosed at Test Prop 100mg, Mast Prop 100mg and Tren Ace 100mg whereas for example ROHM TTM 225 is probably 100mg test prop, 30-60mg tren and no mast whatsoever as proven on wedinos reports..!

Once again our side is:

Code:
WWW.UKROIDS247.COM

I agree as we would like to prove our doseages are bang on and perfect. I could go into more detail about the cooking process and shortcuts I believe the bigger UGLs are all guilty of (I mean for gods sake leaving Mast out of TTM mixes) and we will never be guilty of such practices... I look forward to being tested and doing good business especially within the UK with our fast 24 hour delivery.

Once again our site is
Code:
WWW.UKROIDS247.COM

The more information you provide regarding your facility and brewing processes will only gain you more credibility. Take a few shots of your equipment with a piece of paper next to the equipment with your handle written on it.

More is better in this neck of the woods.

Anyone that takes free samples and gives you a good review here will be doing a disservice to the community and their reputation here in this community. This is not the way to review a source. This is so blatantly a terrible way to review gear , just as Johnny stated this source will obviously make sure the wkm. , vet. gets grade A.gear. Then there's no way of knowing what everyone else will get. We have to stick together as a community and not do business this way. And if your thinking you'll just take this guys free gear and not review than your a reverse scammer pos.