UK GENTECH LABS

Hi guys,
I am getting alot of emails so I thought I would clarify here:

I am willing to give long standing members with high post count and/or moderators completely FREE samples of anything.

I am willing to reduce prices by up to 50% for anyone who is a member on MESO and would agree to give an honest & unbiased review whether good or bad.

I already know for example that my Test Enanthate claims to be 300mg/ml but in actual fact is 380mg/ml TRUE dose - which means anything more than 1ml per muscle will result in pain the next day. Up to 1ml is completely fine and results will be seen/felt from week 1/2 as usual with enanthate. Everything else is properly dosed however we wanted to pack probably too much of a punch with our current batch of Test Enanthate of which we have 78 bottles yet. After this it will be reduced to between 285-310mg/ml which can be jabbed up to 2ml no problems.

Anyone wishing to purchase for normal price and post an anonymous review I would very much appreciate this but unfortunately obviously you would have to pay the full price.

I wish to mention that I welcome bad (HONEST) reviews as it will only make us better. I do think our TTM (FASTRIP 300) is probably too strong for the average user as in my opinion it is one of the only items which is actually dosed at Test Prop 100mg, Mast Prop 100mg and Tren Ace 100mg whereas for example ROHM TTM 225 is probably 100mg test prop, 30-60mg tren and no mast whatsoever as proven on wedinos reports..!

Once again our side is:

Code:
WWW.UKROIDS247.COM
Looking at your site now, someone suggested you guys to me from another source.

Laboratory Name: Gentech Lab
Representatives Name: Gary

IF YOU FIND THIS THREAD DO NOT USE THIS SUPPLIER.

THEY ARE SELLING FAKE GEAR.

I BOUGHT PRIMOBOLAN OFF THEM WHICH THE LAB RESULTS CONCLUDED IT WAS TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE.

NOT ONLY THAT GARY IS ONE OF THE SLIMIEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH AND WILL LIE TO YOU, VICTIM BLAME YOU, GASLIGHT YOU AND THEN BLAME OTHER PARTIES TO PASS THE BLAME.

Please read my thread here

Laboratory Name: Gentech Lab
Representatives Name: Gary

IF YOU FIND THIS THREAD DO NOT USE THIS SUPPLIER.

THEY ARE SELLING FAKE GEAR.

I BOUGHT PRIMOBOLAN OFF THEM WHICH THE LAB RESULTS CONCLUDED IT WAS TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE.

NOT ONLY THAT GARY IS ONE OF THE SLIMIEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH AND WILL LIE TO YOU, VICTIM BLAME YOU, GASLIGHT YOU AND THEN BLAME OTHER PARTIES TO PASS THE BLAME.

Please read my thread here

You do understand the last post was 2016. He has been gone from here cause hes shit. You just bumbed this. Lol

You do understand the last post was 2016. He has been gone from here cause hes shit. You just bumbed this. Lol

Its to protect anyone who finds this through a google search etc. His site is still live and trading even though he might not use this forum anymore.

There's a handful of really good guy's in this thread that held down the fort back in 2015. Wish they were still active.
They also concluded that I don't own any analytical lab equipment because they didn't realize what European date format is and then they trolled they way out of looking retarded. And whole lot of other retarded stuff. Ain't all black and white.

They also concluded that I don't own any analytical lab equipment because they didn't realize what European date format is and then they trolled they way out of looking retarded. And whole lot of other retarded stuff. Ain't all black and white.

Was that in this thread? i pulled a noob and read the first 10 pages or so, saw that it was 79 pages and was like "i ain't got time for all that".