Unusually cheap steroids

how haven't all these big and trusted UGLs went out of business?

They aren't as big and trusted as you think.

Economic logic says people will switch to a cheaper source as soon as it's available and sells products of the same quality as the expensive sources do.

Look at the biggest thread with the most traffic in the underground. It's the cheapest source.

Don't try to be extra smart, just buy from the cheapest source where most people buy their stuff. There is a high chance it's the best source, or at least not any worse than the overpriced shit you buy elsewhere.

Look at the biggest thread with the most traffic in the underground. It's the cheapest source.

Don't try to be extra smart, just buy from the cheapest source where most people buy their stuff. There is a high chance it's the best source, or at least not any worse than the overpriced shit you buy elsewhere.
You are right.

I'm usually afraid of getting scammed with under dosed steroids.

Testosterone is the only steroid who's dosing I can confirm and prove to be right. I know the dose-dependent results in terms of ng/dL from a specific dose in my case, so all I have to do to see if it's properly dosed is to make a blood test.

Testosterone is easy to confirm if it's legit, but other steroids, such as primobolan, are impossible to be confirmed without a lab test in the solution itself, which is expensive. It could be masteron with a Primobolan label, and there is no way to confirm it through blood tests.

As for testosterone, I know they won't scam me with fake or under dosed gear. But I can't be sure they won't scam me when it comes to expensive and luxury steroids like primo.

But since I have no other choice, I'm just gonna trust them blindly and buy steroids from them.

Yeah, @McLovin has proven it today, like many others before him.
And this cheapest source always have a good promotion for you: buy 10 get 9.

Yeah, @McLovin has proven it today, like many others before him.
And this cheapest source always have a good promotion for you: buy 10 get 9.

Go pay some extra and get a nice fungus from Driada instead then.

IMG_20231023_011830.jpg

You prefer to pay more to get a false sense of security. If you think you're safe from such things by overpaying you're a retard.

View attachment 294224

You prefer to pay more to get a false sense of security. If you think you're safe from such things by overpaying you're a retard.
I will newer pay that prices for fancy labels and boxes. But, also will never buy the cheapest source you mentioned.

View attachment 294224

It was addressed transparently and the testing rewards are great.
With china you get your cheap rubber and some floaters from bad filters.

But yea china always wins price if its real

View attachment 294224

If this happens, the company will absolutely send you another item for free, which is part of their policy.

I got a Semaglutide pen, in which the active ingredient wasn't 100% dissolved and there were solidified chunks of it floating inside the cartridge. After informing the company about this, I got a new pen for free.

Accidents happen, but they will be solved if the company is serious.

Also, mold or something like this was recently discovered on the inside of a vial (on the rubber inside the vial) manufactured by the "cheapest source", which proves said source is also prone to mistakes.

I will newer pay that prices for fancy labels and boxes. But, also will never buy the cheapest source you mentioned.
By "fancy labels", do you mean QR codes, verification codes, a company logo, and a label about what the substance and dosage are? This not not a fancy thing, it's just the correct way to do things.

Getting a labeled vial with white powder is better than getting an unlabeled vial with white powder. The unlabeled vial can be literally anything and there is no way to know it is what you was told it is. If there is no label, how does the source know what it is? You can order HGH and receive dangerous street drugs, there is no way to know what's inside.

If a source doesn't use QR and verification codes, anyone can buy vials, put white powder inside (or any liquid), and then pretend to be "the source" and scam you by selling you liquids and powders without any active ingredient.

You are right.

I'm usually afraid of getting scammed with under dosed steroids.

Testosterone is the only steroid who's dosing I can confirm and prove to be right. I know the dose-dependent results in terms of ng/dL from a specific dose in my case, so all I have to do to see if it's properly dosed is to make a blood test.

Testosterone is easy to confirm if it's legit, but other steroids, such as primobolan, are impossible to be confirmed without a lab test in the solution itself, which is expensive. It could be masteron with a Primobolan label, and there is no way to confirm it through blood tests.

As for testosterone, I know they won't scam me with fake or under dosed gear. But I can't be sure they won't scam me when it comes to expensive and luxury steroids like primo.

But since I have no other choice, I'm just gonna trust them blindly and buy steroids from them.
You are buying very expensive domestic GH and pharmaceutical Semaglutide pens but you cannot afford a $120 Jano test?

By "fancy labels", do you mean QR codes, verification codes, a company logo, and a label about what the substance and dosage are? This not not a fancy thing, it's just the correct way to do things.

Getting a labeled vial with white powder is better than getting an unlabeled vial with white powder. The unlabeled vial can be literally anything and there is no way to know it is what you was told it is. If there is no label, how does the source know what it is? You can order HGH and receive dangerous street drugs, there is no way to know what's inside.

If a source doesn't use QR and verification codes, anyone can buy vials, put white powder inside (or any liquid), and then pretend to be "the source" and scam you by selling you liquids and powders without any active ingredient.
An unlabeled vial can also literally fucking be anything. You trust black market internet drug dealers because they spent $3 to put a label on it? Just so they can mark up the price 300% because now you feel safe? My god you are fucking dumb.

@dumbgear i just stumbled across this thread and once again your at it again, Why ? Why do you ask these questions theres so many "tried&true"vendors for hgh, oils , orals , glp etc why do you keep being so resistant to using these ?