USA domestic and other sources

Hey guys, I'm over on Evo and see they have sources to order from.
I don't see a list of any sources on here. Where do you guys get your gear from, sponsors?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Honestly man, I could give a fuck less. I'm 6 5 so if you wanna get your dick of your key board and come take a swing...
I need gear, not a douche bag with a fucking selfie starting a key board battle lol.

Honestly man, I could give a fuck less. I'm 6 5 so if you wanna get your dick of your key board and come take a swing...
I need gear, not a douche bag with a fucking selfie starting a key board battle lol.

Your surly attitude surely will get you places and perhaps Evo is where you should go back to as Meso is a different ballgame for people like you. No one gets spoonfed here, and the search box and/or Google are your friends.

@CherryChillin

Tried this yet?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01AYXJ594/ref=s9_top_hm_awbw_bjllT9_g121_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=mobile-hybrid-11&pf_rd_r=3TQ8CCXQYYCQB60S7NZP&pf_rd_t=30901&pf_rd_p=48768e43-fa92-503f-a874-68c2e9f967b4&pf_rd_i=676319011

Last edited:
I'm not gonna keyboard battle you... I don't give two fucks if your 6'5" or 5'5"...at either height you can still eat a dick all the same...you see you need us and not the other way around... just a news flash for you before you get roasted by much less patient members than me, we are not a source board!!! Read and you can find out everything you need to know here... or just take your lazy ass back to that bullshit EVO board

All good man, as long as I can shoot up in the but cheeks before I Bench press, I am happy. Merry Kwanza

Yeah as far as sources go Evo is where it's at and berd is def g2g, everything is fire from them.

I'm only here for the harm reduction..:rolleyes:

None, honestly a friend from work put me onto naps. I didn't realize the concensus of them being terrible until joining Evo and meso. Roidmass is supposed to be g2g. Evo demands thorough blood work for approval. But pharmacom int. Has those prices...

Hey guys, I'm over on Evo and see they have sources to order from.
I don't see a list of any sources on here. Where do you guys get your gear from, sponsors?

Primarily from Brutal Pharma and PedStore. Both have been around for awhile and service and quality is tip top.

I hope the gear you get from Evo gives you an abscess and the physique of Dylan Gemelli.

Welcome to Meso.

Sponsors

Latest posts