USA Serostim Source - Pharmaceutical HGH

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Serono, Dec 27, 2016.

1. kataking

kataking Member

He is excellent to deal with. Its been a while since i ordered but had several successful transactions before. Fast shipping and communication

penche likes this.
  2. Serono

Serono Member

Thank you both. I appreciate the support.

kataking and penche like this.
  3. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

After being burned by hghpharma i think I’ll take a shot. My igf came back 214 on 6iu norditropin LOL.

4. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

I rarely post a thumbs up on a source but I feel like I have found the elusive unicorn.
    Great guy to deal with, and fast turn around. I will use him again.

Skull, HIGHRISK, MFMC and 3 others like this.
  5. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

Just got kit in from source. looks great. cant wait to report back

6. Wayacrucis

Wayacrucis Junior Member

Are u based in Canada bro?

7. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

Negative

8. Wayacrucis

Wayacrucis Junior Member

Saw your post in canadian section, so assumed ur canadian..and got excited..thought u ordered from this source and it made it past customs.

9. Ambiguous

Ambiguous Member

Is this source private? I’m not getting a pm response

10. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

just a little family emergency i believe.

11. Serono

Serono Member

Hi, I say on just about every page "EMAIL PLEASE DO NOT PM" Not only is it not a secure means of communication, I don't check here as frequently. I am lightning fast on emails.

12. Serono

Serono Member

Thank you both for your trust, and feedback. Much appreciated. Enjoy in good health.

13. Ambiguous

Ambiguous Member

14. Mucsea

Mucsea Junior Member

Current stock?

15. Serono

Serono Member

Hi, I would suggest emailing. Thx!

16. MFMC

MFMC Member

Good enough for me! I'm in

Serono likes this.
  17. Serono

Serono Member

Good morning. I just wanted to drop in with an announcement. I will NOT be accepting any new clients for the foreseeable future. I will only accept orders from past clients, or anyone who has been in contact with me prior to closing.

I will post back here, if/when something changes and I can open the doors briefly.

Thanks
    S-

penche likes this.
  18. MFMC

MFMC Member

Man! Just when I thought I was in!

19. geofalcon

geofalcon Junior Member

I can't help but give praise where praise is do.....this is my first run with pharma gh and I have to say this is by far the best gh I've ever used! good price to for real genuine pharma grade gh domestic, and the man has integrity also, won't take money unless he's got it ready to ship and when it ships it ships fast, something rare these days! I've lost over 2500 last year with various sources selling garbage gh from china and I can truthfully say that after taking serostim I will never again give those scamming Chinese one more dollar!

I only use gh in between juice cycles to try to keep the gains and not shrink and because I can't afford to take it all year long..... Right now I'm cruising at just 4 iu a day and getting the best gains I've ever gotten from any other gh.

I just want to say I may be new here, but I've been juicing for over 20 years and ordering online for over 12 years, mostly I hangout at proffesionalmucle....

Serono glad I found you, I hope you get everything you want in life brother, you deserve it!!

MFMC likes this.
  20. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

He the man no doubt