USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Let me answer that for yah.......

Parabolan.

You ain't got that bro!
Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate or better yet Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate, however anyone with an internet connection and Google can find this out, but thanks for the chemistry lesson, and you're right i don't have it but i can get it, its $2000 per 100g.

Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate or better yet Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate, however anyone with an internet connection and Google can find this out, but thanks for the chemistry lesson, and you're right i don't have it but i can get it, its $2000 per 100g.
If you pay that much your getting ripped off.

Ive had no PIP from his recent batch of Test P. Ill have a good idea of how good the product is when I get BW done further into the cycle.
Just a little update

Just put in my first order... communication has been very fast with is a huge plus for me. I'll post up when I receive my order and later on with results. So far so good as far as I'm concerned!

Anyone with Internet and Google can find out how to spell hex....just like you. I also never gave you a chemistry lesson, but I could give you business lessons if you like.

Don't even pretend to try fool these guys with fake parabolan. Parabolan is like hitting the lottery. Only a few will ever hit it. The others just dream about it.

Mass spec would be nice, but not necessary at this point. We have bloodwork on his gear,
Shit I've been out of the loop on this thread. People still ordering from Spetz?

If by people you mean people that don't like to read and don't follow what is going on, then most likely. Anyone that has been watching the thread since it's inception, well probably not. Quite a few red flags and drama.

Folks.

I got my hands on some Pramipexole 1mg at a discounted price, Of course USA FDA Pharmaceutical grade, Normal pricing is $110 but i will have a few bottles for $90 for Qty30.

Please email me if you're interested.

Just put in my first order... communication has been very fast with is a huge plus for me. I'll post up when I receive my order and later on with results. So far so good as far as I'm concerned!
You mean you need to have your hand held on your 4 vial order? We need more guys like this ordering from petz. He'll throw himself from the tallest building he can access quickly in no time. I'm just about at that point and I'm just reading his posts.

HOOP THEIR IT IS! So now I got 3 different kinds of pharma Test-and 2 and a 1/2 big ass bottles of Vet EQ,- Talked with Spetz this weekend about placing an order, order placed Monday-product received Thursday. Vacuum sealed and bubble rapped. I really liked the clear tape on the amps(looks like they come like that) i am pumped as usual. Ps.EQ and test really eating up the fat-and I am enjoying seeing more veins.Keep doing what you do Spetz. Looking forward to more!! !

YO DD! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!-PHARMA amps JackAss! I compared to fake online-they are legit.I have been posting for a while now. I think honestly this was my 5th order with Spetz. Quit being a cheap ass and order pharma! No worrys here. Oh yeh- DD ''s NUTZ.

YO DD! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!-PHARMA amps JackAss! I compared to fake online-they are legit.I have been posting for a while now. I think honestly this was my 5th order with Spetz. Quit being a cheap ass and order pharma! No worrys here. Oh yeh- DD ''s NUTZ.

Rude...

Bro lay of the tren a bit........

I think he just misread your post.

Back