USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I absolutely agree but the only way to do this is SELL then wait for feedback, you might as well take advantage and get some good deals :)
mrcm.gif

OK guys, in order to redeem and improve feedback i will be offering the following Promotion starting today. Keep in mind My min if $200 will remain in effect.

Test-E $40
Test-P $25

I will be doing 250 bottles of each, after that prices go back to normal.

please don't submit order via PM, send them to usaspetz@countermail.com.

All other items are also in stock including amps and Vet gear.

Is that supposed to be a good deal? Seem like normal prices to me. Plenty of sources without the baggage sell for those prices every day.

I'm fucking blown away with the stuff I'm reading.idk what to think anymore.AGAIN ITS LIKE THE TWILIGHT ZONE.invasion of the body snatches.something is truly wrong when you know SHIT is all messed up and you read the only way to do this I guess fix it is sell more (gear)and wait for feed back .SO that means make a bunch of cash hope the product is good but we won't know till blood work is done & in that time $$$$$' is pouring in...AND I got no problem with spetz at all he really tries to be good with service and he will take care of u if it's called for I can only speak for my experiences with him.BUT WHERE NOT LAB RATS i wish something was put in place from start to finish of a product being brewed (impossible) I know , I also know we have to trust.and that's hard when SHIT goes down like it did/does.it seems like a lab gets going it's all good, the testers I call them get the firs couple rounds of gear it gets good reviews.then the serious guys get in and grab a cycle and BAM WHAM* PROBLAMES.I Know we all know tis but that post on SELL and wait got my testicles twisted sorry about rant but I feel better have a great Tuesday fellas

OK guys, in order to redeem and improve feedback i will be offering the following Promotion starting today. Keep in mind My min if $200 will remain in effect.

Test-E $40
Test-P $25

I will be doing 250 bottles of each, after that prices go back to normal.

please don't submit order via PM, send them to usaspetz@countermail.com.

All other items are also in stock including amps and Vet gear.
I see you capped it at 250 bottles which is what you have on hand. Maybe you learned from your last over subscription. Hope you didn't screw your math up or you will be oversubscribed again. Shut down again for 2 weeks waiting on raws and brewing telling people stories AGAIN. Did you not learn already..... your greed is your downfall.

BTW this is not MESO politics this is MESO reality there is a pattern people and this lab has started off down that path. A rarely breakable pattern I might add. Been there done that(not giving up on a source) for the guys who have ordered. When you start injecting some female hormone into yourselves because of how he has done right by you. You then will understand why we are here warning you now. We all have to learn the hard way.

thanks for the feedback, i think the batches from my last and on with the lower BA/BB will fix this issue, i took 2ml to my quad and had 0 issues, to be honest even less than watson cyp which would make sense since its only 200mg. thanks tmac.

Bahahahaha why would you ever try and compare your gear to watson, would you like to compare bloods too? Oh and since you took the time lower the ba/bb did you have any time to dose it correctly? All your gears bloods came back like shit man under dosed did you find a new raw source or are you selling the same shit under dosed gear

And why would anyone want to order $200 of gear from you? Lets recap your blood work for your gear tested like shit proving your gear sucks dick and is under dosed, your anabolix line didn't labmax too well, and then you went mia and didnt ship orders provided fake tracking and your ready for more orders?

New guys i wouldnt recommend trusting this douche until he proves himself trustworthy. So far he has done the complete opposite.

You want to reestablish trust spetz well most likely wont happen especially with bs statements like that ohh its smoother then watson, that may work for the lurkers and noobs but anyone who takes the time to read your thread and has been on meso for a lil bit will easily smell that pile of shit from a mile away

Sounds like its time for me to stock up. Word of advice next time when you get busy best thing to do is just say im not taking orders until. All packs are shipped. Then take orders again you have to learn what you can handle. Then focus on shipping. Also what is the shipping t/a now same or different?

Sounds like its time for me to stock up. Word of advice next time when you get busy best thing to do is just say im not taking orders until. All packs are shipped. Then take orders again you have to learn what you can handle. Then focus on shipping. Also what is the shipping t/a now same or different?

I agree

Got mine today. It came sat but I couldn't get to that addy until today. Everything is there and a free bottle of mast. Probably not going to use any of it until I get a labmax kit. Seeing how some of them do not have labels.

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I'm currently tracking order number 5-and it's looking like 6 is a gonna be a BIG 1!! Appreciate the deal Spetz-Forget Dem Haterz, keep doing what you do. And you knows how I be loving them Pharma Amps!

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I'm currently tracking order number 5-and it's looking like 6 is a gonna be a BIG 1!! Appreciate the deal Spetz-Forget Dem Haterz, keep doing what you do. And you knows how I be loving them Pharma Amps!

The guy with a couple weeks worth of cycling experience loves his gear, what a ringing endorsement.. :rolleyes:

You're acting like a kid that just got laid for the first time, relax..

a very good promotion that i know for a fact that has worked before is $25 tren..... i remember many members jumping on this back aobut 7-8 months ago. i know ill jump on it. :)
lol nice try, honestly if i sold tren for that price you would know its bunk, tren ain't cheap to produce.

t/a is 5-7 days, anything above this you guys are welcome to post negative comments in here.

Haha be careful there bro. Wouldn't want all the so called hating coming your way if you ever get in here making some complaints ;)

Back