USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Spetz has compensated me for my blood work by sending me amps. Prior to his recent absence the deal was for me to get blood work and then he would send the amps. I was pretty ambivalent at the time and didn't necessarily have a problem with that, but after thinking about it I thought otherwise. I explained this to Spetz after his return and mid -last week he stated he would send the amps out immediately. I just received them today. Honestly, I didn't think he would come through given all that has happened and if he didn't I was prepared to provide negative feedback via this forum.

So my personal overall experience with Spetz has been a positive one. He has always delivered on what was promised and in all cases I have received in 2-3 days. The only issue for me has been the underdosed gear and the PIP. The PIP from replacement gear I received is still pretty rough and that might be understating it. The PIP might be due to it having the same ba & bp content as the his previous batches or something else; all I know is it has been a bit of chore to endure and will continue to be so for the next couple weeks until blood work.

• Damn people-Spetz is obviously willing to make shit rite."Professional" I am in construction sales(vendors and materials) and accidents,mistakes and unfortunate events are just part of business.What makes people professionals is how they ll respond to those things. I am currently in the process of placing my 4th or 5th order with Spetz and I am not worried one bit.I think alot of this negative Talk about Spetz is MESO POLITICS and too much Testosterone. I will be reporting back to Meso with T/A.Spetz keep doing what you do!
GSS, I agree with you that Spetz is trying to make things right and he should be given some credit for that.

The "professional" part is where you lost me. You say your in construction sales so lets say a contractor orders bricks for a home under construction from you. You quote them a price and promise delivery in a week. Someone in your family then has a health issue and is hospitalized. You don't have any communication with the contractor as his promised delivery date comes and goes despite him trying repeatedly to get ahold of you.

A week (or two weeks) after the contractor's promised delivery date you finally get your family issues straightened away. You call the contractor and promise him delivery the next day and give him a few extra bricks for his trouble. Do you think the contractor is going to be happy with you and say they you acted "professionally" or do you think he is going to be pissed at you for not at least keeping him posted when an issue arose?

"This negative talk" has absolutely nothing to do with "MESO politics" or "Testosterone" but rather has everything to do with Spetz not handling his business professionally.

For you and others like you who are willing to continue to order from Spetz hopefully he is able to get his act together and as I said he appears to be making an effort but no one should try to spin this as anything other than Spetz created problems.

GSS, I agree with you that Spetz is trying to make things right and he should be given some credit for that.

The "professional" part is where you lost me. You say your in construction sales so lets say a contractor orders bricks for a home under construction from you. You quote them a price and promise delivery in a week. Someone in your family then has a health issue and is hospitalized. You don't have any communication with the contractor as his promised delivery date comes and goes despite him trying repeatedly to get ahold of you.

A week (or two weeks) after the contractor's promised delivery date you finally get your family issues straightened away. You call the contractor and promise him delivery the next day and give him a few extra bricks for his trouble. Do you think the contractor is going to be happy with you and say they you acted "professionally" or do you think he is going to be pissed at you for not at least keeping him posted when an issue arose?

"This negative talk" has absolutely nothing to do with "MESO politics" or "Testosterone" but rather has everything to do with Spetz not handling his business professionally.

For you and others like you who are willing to continue to order from Spetz hopefully he is able to get his act together and as I said he appears to be making an effort but no one should try to spin this as anything other than Spetz created problems.
Exactly!

I myself have never had a bad experience with spetz. Although I was very concerned with the recent developments and didn't know what to think.
What's happened has happened and its in the past now. I won't devalue anyone's problems but it's seems safe to move on and be adults about this.
Every single person here has made mistakes.
I don't think anyone but spetz knows exactly what happened. He's made good and it's time to drop this and move forward and continue to improve quality control.
He doesn't owe any more explanations and has compensated fairly.
Every source has had its fair share of problems and you can't please everybody. Don't buy from him if you're apprehensive, of course. Or give him a chance to improve.

I myself have never had a bad experience with spetz. Although I was very concerned with the recent developments and didn't know what to think.
What's happened has happened and its in the past now. I won't devalue anyone's problems but it's seems safe to move on and be adults about this.
Every single person here has made mistakes.
I don't think anyone but spetz knows exactly what happened. He's made good and it's time to drop this and move forward and continue to improve quality control.
He doesn't owe any more explanations and has compensated fairly.
Every source has had its fair share of problems and you can't please everybody. Don't buy from him if you're apprehensive, of course. Or give him a chance to improve.

You won't be preaching that bullshit WHEN he fucks you over..

True. I just won't buy from him and try to trust another source, who might fuck me over just as easily.
Exactly how were you wronged?

When that happens you probably won't have such a positive outlook. You have the right to spend your money where you want but don't think for a second that I don't have the right to speak out against an obvious bad source, even without ordering from him.

Good luck and hope your gear is good. Check the lab testing forum and test with that protocol if you don't mind.

Spetz has compensated me for my blood work by sending me amps. Prior to his recent absence the deal was for me to get blood work and then he would send the amps. I was pretty ambivalent at the time and didn't necessarily have a problem with that, but after thinking about it I thought otherwise. I explained this to Spetz after his return and mid -last week he stated he would send the amps out immediately. I just received them today. Honestly, I didn't think he would come through given all that has happened and if he didn't I was prepared to provide negative feedback via this forum.

So my personal overall experience with Spetz has been a positive one. He has always delivered on what was promised and in all cases I have received in 2-3 days. The only issue for me has been the underdosed gear and the PIP. The PIP from replacement gear I received is still pretty rough and that might be understating it. The PIP might be due to it having the same ba & bp content as the his previous batches or something else; all I know is it has been a bit of chore to endure and will continue to be so for the next couple weeks until blood work.
thanks for the feedback, i think the batches from my last and on with the lower BA/BB will fix this issue, i took 2ml to my quad and had 0 issues, to be honest even less than watson cyp which would make sense since its only 200mg. thanks tmac.

True. I just won't buy from him and try to trust another source, who might fuck me over just as easily.
Exactly how were you wronged?

The problem is the goofy fucks who continue to order from shady sources screw it up for the rest of us. This is a community. When you support unprofessional behavior you are going to get more of it. You are in reality not only condoning it, but fostering it. If you don't think things need to be cleaned up, then that is your opinion, but i think you are wrong. I think when people fuck up they need to be run off to make room for people who want to conduct business in a way that most people can accept and get what they pay for in a timeframe they are comfortable with.

I don't think people expect gear overnight or 100% purity gear. I'll tell you what i don't want to deal with though - 50% gear and a month for it to get to me domestically. 2 weeks dropped comm. is probably bullshit as well. Those of you who continue to order from people who do this are not only slapping your junk on the table to be gelded, but also herding the rest of us in that general direction.

The problem is the goofy fucks who continue to order from shady sources screw it up for the rest of us. This is a community. When you support unprofessional behavior you are going to get more of it. You are in reality not only condoning it, but fostering it. If you don't think things need to be cleaned up, then that is your opinion, but i think you are wrong. I think when people fuck up they need to be run off to make room for people who want to conduct business in a way that most people can accept and get what they pay for in a timeframe they are comfortable with.

I don't think people expect gear overnight or 100% purity gear. I'll tell you what i don't want to deal with though - 50% gear and a month for it to get to me domestically. 2 weeks dropped comm. is probably bullshit as well. Those of you who continue to order from people who do this are not only slapping your junk on the table to be gelded, but also herding the rest of us in that general direction.

BINGO!! Labs sell crap and act like dicks because people put up with it..

I hear ha. And you're right. I'm all for people improving themselves and I hope something good will come of this.

OK guys, in order to redeem and improve feedback i will be offering the following Promotion starting today. Keep in mind My min if $200 will remain in effect.

Test-E $40
Test-P $25

I will be doing 250 bottles of each, after that prices go back to normal.

please don't submit order via PM, send them to usaspetz@countermail.com.

All other items are also in stock including amps and Vet gear.

The entire point of a promotion is to promote yourself. I'm not so sure that's a good idea for you. As soon as people start to dig a little they're going to see your reputation and run. From one business man to another, I would ditch the promotion and take some time off.

Honestly, from where I sit I don't think you've learned a single thing from this whole ordeal. You don't seem humble, you seem like a cocky douche. And people don't want to do business with a cocky douche. Bribing people to do business with you by offering promotions or free gear ain't how it's done, bro. You're going to end up ruining your reputation to the point where you will never be able to sling gear under the Spetz name again.

Spetz, you need to establish trust not promotions.
This is very true. 30 mins reading around here would show anybody that a consistent and transparent approach will gain a source much greater support than any slinging of cheap product. Sure there are dudes who will jump to save some funds, but trust will come from doing what you say you will over time, not dropping a promotion that looks like a grab for dollars

Back