USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

He did come through after all the bullshit that happened. Gave some extra for the trouble as well. Cant speak for quality yet, we'll find out soon. What I had to do to get this shit was not necessary at all. Too much bullshit to deal with for gear. Maybe he'll change. IDFKScreen Shot 2014-11-07 at 9.39.39 PM.png

I understand getting burned out because of the underground's drama - it happens to me all the time. But other boards are not the solution, PI. Sure, they suppress the drama but they suppress a lot of other things too - like the truth. It might not be readily apparent but it happens everyday on those boards.

Take a break from the UG drama and spend more time in Meso's other forums, PI. You've always been a valuable member and you've been here a long time, so you leaving would be a huge loss to Meso.

CBS
Thanks brother. Im not going anywhere meso is my first home always will be. I've grown very close to alot of you guys. Like Family. But I agree need to take a break from the ug and read other threads and contribute there.
Thanks brother.

You have been a member for over 1year and this is the very first post you make?
You have been a member for over 1year and this is the very first post you make?

Yes, signed up last year, followed some threads from time to time. Left and recently started viewing again. Very impressed with overall "cover my back" approach that most have for each other. True, there's a lot of exogenous rants, but overall, I see that people deserving to get spanked....... will get it.

I'm more on that quiet, non confrontation side....that's just me, however, I have no
problem voicing if I'm been mislead. We don't all have to be kissing cousins in here but my intent is to treat people the way I want to be treated in return....simple as that.

Hey guys, As far as I'm concerned, 100% of the orders have been shipped out, i believe the very last few are in transit at the moment and this includes the latest few orders I've received.

At this moment i will try to my best to re-gain your trust and continue to do business, Or rather, i will do what ever it takes to do so, I will have a promotion starting Monday with a few items, I just need to have everything finished, especially labels with proper batch numbers, tedious work!

Thanks for your support!

I know there is a lot going on, but I started my cycle with Spetz gear a few weeks ago, and wanted to provide some feedback.

Week 1-14 Anavar 50mg ED
Week 1-2 Test e 375mg E3D
Week 3-12 Test e 250mg E3D
Week 13 Test p 50mg EOD
Week 14-15 Test p 75mg EOD
Week 16 Test p 100mg EOD

Start PCT 7 days after last pin.

Test e and anavar is Spetz, which I received in mid Sept. Not sure what batch that is... This is my third cycle. First two were only test cyp.

I started pinning my delts, as this was the only place I've pinned before. I got some pip which lasted 3 days or so, which is what I've had before. I decided to pin my quads the last three injections. I have had zero pip in my quads. At the most just some localized pressure the next day. So I must just have an issue with my delts.

Workouts have been great, and I plan on getting bloods done in a few weeks.

I know there is a lot going on, but I started my cycle with Spetz gear a few weeks ago, and wanted to provide some feedback.

Week 1-14 Anavar 50mg ED
Week 1-2 Test e 375mg E3D
Week 3-12 Test e 250mg E3D
Week 13 Test p 50mg EOD
Week 14-15 Test p 75mg EOD
Week 16 Test p 100mg EOD

Start PCT 7 days after last pin.

Test e and anavar is Spetz, which I received in mid Sept. Not sure what batch that is... This is my third cycle. First two were only test cyp.

I started pinning my delts, as this was the only place I've pinned before. I got some pip which lasted 3 days or so, which is what I've had before. I decided to pin my quads the last three injections. I have had zero pip in my quads. At the most just some localized pressure the next day. So I must just have an issue with my delts.

Workouts have been great, and I plan on getting bloods done in a few weeks.

Do you have a cycle log?

Hey guys, As far as I'm concerned, 100% of the orders have been shipped out, i believe the very last few are in transit at the moment and this includes the latest few orders I've received.

At this moment i will try to my best to re-gain your trust and continue to do business, Or rather, i will do what ever it takes to do so, I will have a promotion starting Monday with a few items, I just need to have everything finished, especially labels with proper batch numbers, tedious work!

Thanks for your support!
I didn't get exactly what I ordered and got a reply that it would be made right and sent out, and I even offered to just pay for it again and keep the wrong stuff even though I will never use it. Still no reply about the offer and definitely no replacement.
You are either grossly inexperienced and incompetent or you just don't give a shit. Either way it's bad biz. Once I saw everything start to crumble I just took it as a loss and it still is. So everyone has not been made whole. But thanks to another source I am going to be able to start the cycle I wanted to in the first place. My issue was definitely not as big a deal as no pack at all but to me if an order is incorrect and it's said it will be fixed, then that is what should be done before you spout off that everyone is taken care of. Especially when someone tries to work with you even after you play the victim by saying "well you technically got free stuff but I guess I'll have to send you what you ordered"
The more I went back and looked at that statement the more pissed I got about it. Just wanted to let you and the board know that statement about everyone being 100% is BS. And I'm still mad at myself for being overly nice about your fuck up.

I didn't get exactly what I ordered and got a reply that it would be made right and sent out, and I even offered to just pay for it again and keep the wrong stuff even though I will never use it. Still no reply about the offer and definitely no replacement.
You are either grossly inexperienced and incompetent or you just don't give a shit. Either way it's bad biz. Once I saw everything start to crumble I just took it as a loss and it still is. So everyone has not been made whole. But thanks to another source I am going to be able to start the cycle I wanted to in the first place. My issue was definitely not as big a deal as no pack at all but to me if an order is incorrect and it's said it will be fixed, then that is what should be done before you spout off that everyone is taken care of. Especially when someone tries to work with you even after you play the victim by saying "well you technically got free stuff but I guess I'll have to send you what you ordered"
The more I went back and looked at that statement the more pissed I got about it. Just wanted to let you and the board know that statement about everyone being 100% is BS. And I'm still mad at myself for being overly nice about your fuck up.
I don't know which items you didn't receive but this was and still is easily fixable by sending me an email, many can vouch that i make things right whether its at my mistake or not, when was the last time you followed up with me about it?

Back