USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Spetz isn't going anywhere no matter how much shit he takes here. As soon as people started reporting that they were made whole you can bet the orders started flooding again.

You can also bet those same guys will be on here whining when Spetz's son's appendix bursts for the second and then the third time and he goes dark for a week(s) at a time and they are waiting for their gear.

Spetz isn't going anywhere no matter how much shit he takes here. As soon as people started reporting that they were made whole you can bet the orders started flooding again.

You can also bet those same guys will be on here whining when Spetz's son's appendix bursts for the second and then the third time and he goes dark for a week(s) at a time and they are waiting for their gear.
Fucking tell me about... todays idiots are tomorrows whiners. Anyone who orders from this guy should expect underdosed gear at best with minimal (but dishonest) communication.

[QUOTtz, post: 1140258, member: 67707"]Not some but ALL, everyone has been taken care of, im sorry but i honestly dont care how "sick" you are i dont have a reason to lie about this, if you have any info otherwise i welcome it, my hands are clean with this.[/QUOTE]
And I honestly "DONT" Care what you think or say you lieing sack of shit !! You say your hands are clean yet your so laid back about the whole issue ! Any normal person telling the truth would be concerned for their safety with some intruding shit like that . But hey , you all good though right ...

[QUOTtz, post: 1140258, member: 67707"]Not some but ALL, everyone has been taken care of, im sorry but i honestly dont care how "sick" you are i dont have a reason to lie about this, if you have any info otherwise i welcome it, my hands are clean with this.
And I honestly "DONT" Care what you think or say you lieing sack of shit !! You say your hands are clean yet your so laid back about the whole issue ! Any normal person telling the truth would be concerned for their safety with some intruding shit like that . But hey , you all good though right ...[/QUOTE]
what safety? this is the internet anyone can say anything, no one's information is or has been at risk at any point.

One thing I find disconcerting: this whole episode, which would have taught any other person humility has made Spetz way more arrogant.
this is not about humility, this is not about ego, this is a business, i have tried my best to amend things and move on with this, unlike most in here i never insult, or degrade myself with insults cheap shots. anyone who emails me knows i always answer with the same tone and character.

Very happy to hear that you have been made whole. Way to long of a drawn out process for anybody's liking. Do you have labmax?
No i do not brother. Indeed it was a long ass process. Maybe he'll improve his practices, who knows

Spertz.... really think about it u lied to multiple people gave out a bunch of fake tracking numbers lied about shipping packs out. Yes I and what seems to be the all other outstanding orders have been sent out with extra gear. But how do you expect people to trust you? You fucked up lied n got caught. You Show signs of being a sketchy source. I would have had no problem with the extra t/a with a simple explanation that t/a would take X amount of days.... but no you gave fake tracking numbers and fake delivery dates. Bc of that we now have to question every other excused you have had. What have u done to make sure your current batch is properly dosed? Not that we would believe your reply but plz enlighten us.

Of course i will, Please let us know how that test-e feels, its the latest batch with lower BA & BB which should address irritation issues.
Those were extra amps. What about your test p and tren a that i got? Lates best batch or should i expect bullshit low doses?

Those were extra amps. What about your test p and tren a that i got? Latest best batch or should i expect bullshit low doses?
You also got extra mast if I'm not mistaken? tren-a you have the latest batch yes, test-p i just finished a new batch from a different supplier.

Have u had any communication with spetz?
Yeah. It's supposed to be on its way. But I just wanted to let everyone know that not all orders have been taken care of. It's going on over a month. There were some things that made my transaction a little different. That's part of the reason it was delayed as bad. But the reason for the mess up was on spetz. But I will post up when and if I recieve. There are two WKN that can attest to this situation.

[QUOTEralkon, post: 1140436, member: 64550"]Yeah. It's supposed to be on its way. But I just wanted to let everyone know that not all orders have been taken care of. It's going on over a month. There were some things that made my transaction a little different. That's part of the reason it was delayed as bad. But the reason for the mess up was on spetz. But I will post up when and if I recieve. There are two WKN that can attest to this situation.[/QUOTE]
There you go biting your tongue again spetz. Didn't you just tell me every one was taken care of already ! If kon gets it or not the fact still remains you try to bullshit us all the damn time ! Fucking beautiful !!

I just grow old of the pitch fork cycles these days every one trying to be like big ben and get points off being a bad ass. I find my self going off to other threads these days and other boards.

I understand getting burned out because of the underground's drama - it happens to me all the time. But other boards are not the solution, PI. Sure, they suppress the drama but they suppress a lot of other things too - like the truth. It might not be readily apparent but it happens everyday on those boards.

Take a break from the UG drama and spend more time in Meso's other forums, PI. You've always been a valuable member and you've been here a long time, so you leaving would be a huge loss to Meso.

CBS

I truly hope everyone gets what's owed to them but after all this bullshit that's happen anyone to still order shit from the dude is on there own when shit hits the fan again ! Come on a damn month for someone to receive a pack is Complete garbage ! Now if this was the terms then fine both ends should agree and yes I'm fully aware shit happens all the time in this biz but this dude to me is still full of shit and apparently he thinks we're full of shit ! Underdosed gear , worse than international t/a , fake ass clueless attitude ... count me out !

Back