USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I'm not following...multiple have reported similar experiences with the ancillaries.

Is there some reason you are aware of that would lead you to believe otherwise?
What I believe is that anyone saying anything positive about this fake tracking number sack of shit is behaving in a shady, irresponsible fashion.

I am also pointing out that anyone who has something like personal information on a source or they were fronted gear (you) is highly suspect as a credible source of review as they are not speaking from a position of someone who has not benefited from service your average consumer would get.

Isnt the 8-10x rule currently under review so to say? And the dose is supposed to be taken all at once every week for it to work? Not saying it wasnt underdosed but maybe not as bad as previously thought. Correct me if im wrong. And on another note we are running this guy off, i feel like alot of people are turning to bashing more than getting to the point and fixing problems. So it needs to be decided do we want to meso the fuck out of him till be leaves or keep him around? I feel like he wants to stay and make things right and put things in the past but he getting worked over pretty hard not saying he doesnt deserve some of it thats how we do things here but i just see a fork in the road nearing.

Isnt the 8-10x rule currently under review so to say? And the dose is supposed to be taken all at once every week for it to work? Not saying it wasnt underdosed but maybe not as bad as previously thought. Correct me if im wrong. And on another note we are running this guy off, i feel like alot of people are turning to bashing more than getting to the point and fixing problems. So it needs to be decided do we want to meso the fuck out of him till be leaves or keep him around? I feel like he wants to stay and make things right and put things in the past but he getting worked over pretty hard not saying he doesnt deserve some of it thats how we do things here but i just see a fork in the road nearing.

Uhhh, no the 10x rule is not "under review", Meso is just doing an experiment.. I always split the dose and it's always worked for me with properly dosed gear..

UPDATE

The eagle has landed with some extra goodies. Took a while but I got it.

Will be doing bloods later on and I'll post em once i get the results.

Very happy to hear that you have been made whole. Way to long of a drawn out process for anybody's liking. Do you have labmax?

Uhhh, no the 10x rule is not "under review", Meso is just doing an experiment.. I always split the dose and it's always worked for me with properly dosed gear..

Experiment is a better choice of words and closer to what i meant. Not siding with spetz here just trying to help out.

Everybody got together and thought they smelled some motherfucking pussy!
but they only brought there mincy faggot fucking balls to the party. I'm all warmed up and hot enough to breed, we gonna drop his panties down or am I just supposed to take this long dick down the road??!

ahhh yea. this is the motherfucking internet. Where everyone wanna pop off but no one really wants to get down :(

Does the fact you have his personal info have anything to do with that you think?
It could. Eminm received the same as me. Things can always change later on but some of the other members. Received the same as me after discussion. ( I dont feel im getting special treatment just because I know intel of his operation) I paid and received my gear as everyone else did I did get some extra b-12 for free but did not ask for it. I've been happy with some of the gear and one of them I was not the 2nd batch of test prop I was not happy with as the pip hurt and should be smoother Asked him to replace it. And he did. I am not for or against Spetz. But more concerned that meso members get what they paid for and are not jipped. We can all ramble on and on about excuse or what ever or try to start a witch hunt. Sources mess up but as long as things are corrected and are taken care of and is not repeated over and over. @ Brutus maybe I've been here to long and im getting old and soft. I just grow old of the pitch fork cycles these days every one trying to be like big ben and get points off being a bad ass. I find my self going off to other threads these days and other boards. One of the reasons I just rather make my own shit. I see im rambling on as im exhausted and have alot on my plate.
I really care about alot of you guys lot of you guys are probably my only friends im kinda of a loner in real life. I dont really like people in real life.
Anyways later guys.

Well come on now boys...let's not half step 'round here! ;)

are all you lil doggies just gonna bark or are you gonna bite?

Everybody got together and thought they smelled some motherfucking pussy!
but they only brought there mincy faggot fucking balls to the party. I'm all warmed up and hot enough to breed, we gonna drop his panties down or am I just supposed to take this long dick down the road??!

ahhh yea. this is the motherfucking internet. Where everyone wanna pop off but no one really wants to get down :(

You calling me a lil doggie?? You're gonna turn against the board because of this freaking guy?? C'mon man..

as some of you KNEW and some of you NOW know...TEK is in the car. If my integrity is in question, by all means put me on blast, I'm here to defend it.

Your integrity isn't in question here my man. You simply put up the truth. In your and my dealings with spetz everything went great. Good service good products. That's it, the truth. So drive that car mother fucker I got Shottie...

as some of you KNEW and some of you NOW know...TEK is in the car. If my integrity is in question, by all means put me on blast, I'm here to defend it.
It has nothing to do with integrity- you admitted he helped you out. A lack of integrity would be not admitting that; you did. The fact he helped you with extra gear (a wkm) makes you defending spetz wrong in my book. He didn't do it just to do it- he did it so you would run around defending him. Like you are.

Chill the fuck out. Like you said- It's the internet.

Reactions: J49
Really glad some of you are you receiving what your owed. Still don't change the fact that he's a lieing ass and still continues to lie . Fucking admit tiff was either you or someone you sent your fucking ignorance on this part is truly jerking me right now. Stop wiping that shit off your shoulder as if we're ignorant . It's a damn insult and I'm sick of it .

Really glad some of you are you receiving what your owed. Still don't change the fact that he's a lieing ass and still continues to lie . Fucking admit tiff was either you or someone you sent your fucking ignorance on this part is truly jerking me right now. Stop wiping that shit off your shoulder as if we're ignorant . It's a damn insult and I'm sick of it .
Not some but ALL, everyone has been taken care of, im sorry but i honestly dont care how "sick" you are i dont have a reason to lie about this, if you have any info otherwise i welcome it, my hands are clean with this.

Back