USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I'm not Banned from Reddit, I'm banned from a Sub in Reddit. I honestly don't know what is going on as far as this alleged accusation i have not gotten any reply from the admin of that sub but i know this all started because i asked for my flair to be updated and i offered to send a customer who got "bunk" gear some replacement for free. The "proof" on that is missing at the moment, that link they posted at least doesn't work for me. Let the cards fall where they may, those of you who have purchased from me know how i Operate . Ultimately, there are a lot of politics behind the scenes here and I seem to have gotten the worse end of it. But that is fine, I am still here and Still open for business.

His recent gear that he shipped me SEEMS to be good, not saying that it is. Could be placebo for all i fucking know. I have a log going.
BUUUUT i must say that he looks to be toast. Hes banned from reddit and i think hes donezo
Your blood test results are welcomed and a credit will be applied to you when the time comes just like I've done for marcus or tmac.

UPDATE - OK, now i know what is going on :)

Here's whats going to happen... In a few weeks we will have a few blood samples from a few users who will post blood results proving my product is not 50% under dosed as many are accusing me of doing.

This fiasco over at Reddit is plain politics at work, I'm hoping i still did not delete those emails, however I don't consider sending gear in exchange for a fair review of the product a Bribe, it is no different than sending a free sample, it is no different than when a company sends a YouTube reviewer an item for free in order for them to review it, i never offered cash to the customer or asked him to LIE in any way, ultimately it is still my gear. The fact that the user decided to show that to the mods of /sst only shows and proves that there are other motives at play here and are using it as an excuse to ban me from /sst, I have never Offered $$ or free gear in exchange for anyone to LIE about the quality of my product or T/A and if you want to call me a liar on that aspect please show proof.

I am still taking orders and current T/A is 5-7 days.

however I don't consider sending gear in exchange for a fair review of the product a Bribe, it is no different than sending a free sample,

How can you reasonably expect the review to be impartial and balanced when you gave them the product for free.

The answer is you can't.

That is the issue. I could care less about SST politics, by your own admission you offer/offered free product in exchange for reviews, without being transparent about it, since this was only brought to light by the individual sending a screenshot of your exchange to the subreddit mod.

This makes any and all feedback of your products suspect as far as I'm concerned. Operating this way discreetly without making it clear you are sending free product in exchange for reviews and not letting the community know before hand is greasy imo.

The "product" at hand was not a bottle of steroid, he wanted Blood pressure meds and i Sent him a bottle of Pharma Benicar, he obviously would't have to lie about the quality of the product since the product is FDA approved, furthermore he did leave me a fair feedback on t/a which is what i had asked for int he first place. I wont post the identity of the reddit user because that is against my beliefs no matter how much harm he has meant to cause me, however this is NOT a bribe.

PI, I'm not trying to be an ass... I respect you and admire all that you contribute to this board... I do have a question for you. Did you order anonymously from Spetz?

I mean look... I feel like he's really taking care of WKMs here... He's smart and picks his spots... Very calculated and when he's in trouble, he throws out some free gear to some in efforts to sway people to give him a quiet thumbs up....

Edit: damn... right on cue.... If I only sent this 5 minutes earlier
If you read in my earlier thread I ordered 3 times under diffrent emails names and post boxes. All paid for from me.
I have never received free gear. Spetz did send me b-12 I did not ask for it and he did not tell me he was going to.
If there something your trying to ask then ask. I speak truths and always have.
Thanks PI

If you read in my earlier thread I ordered 3 times under diffrent emails names and post boxes. All paid for from me.
I have never received free gear. Spetz did send me b-12 I did not ask for it and he did not tell me he was going to.
If there something your trying to ask then ask. I speak truths and always have.
Thanks PI
Honestly, this shit on reddit is not at all fair. The evidence is weak at best, the mods there, one in particular is not at all being neutral. There's fuckery about on this one.
They didn't gather the facts and only showed ONE email link to a whole conversation.
There's nothing before the conversation, and nothing after the conversation. Just one part where spetz said, I'll send the gear free, can you give me a proper review when you get it.
Even if it's true, that he is bribing people, the mods never asked spetz his side.
There's always two sides and a bigger picture.

Honestly, this shit on reddit is not at all fair. The evidence is weak at best, the mods there, one in particular is not at all being neutral. There's fuckery about on this one.
They didn't gather the facts and only showed ONE email link to a whole conversation.
There's nothing before the conversation, and nothing after the conversation. Just one part where spetz said, I'll send the gear free, can you give me a proper review when you get it.
Even if it's true, that he is bribing people, the mods never asked spetz his side.
There's always two sides and a bigger picture.
I'm confused, how do you know the mods never asked his side? Because we were all told this by those involved? (Sorry if this was answered, don't follow reddit and maybe it was explained there)

I'm confused, how do you know the mods never asked his side? Because we were all told this by those involved? (Sorry if this was answered, don't follow reddit and maybe it was explained there)
Okay, there was an initial post from a mod that gave a screen shot of a single email conversation between Spetz and one of the users on Reddit. It was only ONE email and it was only what Spetz was saying, noting else. No other information was given other than he was "bribing" users and he was banned. Btw, the email was a week old. The user had in fact received the product And given Spetz a proper review.

Now, it went from this one email, to Banned. Nothing was by the moderated by the mods as far as getting in between Spetz and the other user.
I know, because I asked a ton of questions and the particular mod admitted to NOT knowing all the facts. Also, couldn't answer a few of the questions like;
1. Why did this guy wait a week to come forward?
2. Why did he come forward?
3. did he recieve anything?
4. Did he make any review (later found out he did)
5. What was the other conversation before AND after in the other emails?
6. Let's hear from the redditor who came forward. (No answer)

Again, the mod said he didn't know, or couldn't answer.

There was no rebuttals from Spetz and to my knowledge was not approached by any of the mods before the decision to ban was made. If I'm wrong, Spetz, speak up.

From the start, all the facts weren't gathered correctly, it's too easy to poke holes in the ONE email and misinterpret what was really said and too many questions have gone unanswered, especially when the mod himself has said he doesn't know for sure.

This was a vulgar display of power, a rash decision, and that's not how good decisions are handled. Even if it was slightly true, it was handled horribly and has more holes that Swiss cheese.

Im not taking about over there. Im talking about what was referenced towards me and just letting Johnson513 know.
No no, I know brotha, I was talking to alpha kapa.

Okay, there was an initial post from a mod that gave a screen shot of a single email conversation between Spetz and one of the users on Reddit. It was only ONE email and it was only what Spetz was saying, noting else. No other information was given other than he was "bribing" users and he was banned. Btw, the email was a week old. The user had in fact received the product And given Spetz a proper review.

Now, it went from this one email, to Banned. Nothing was by the moderated by the mods as far as getting in between Spetz and the other user.
I know, because I asked a ton of questions and the particular mod admitted to NOT knowing all the facts. Also, couldn't answer a few of the questions like;
1. Why did this guy wait a week to come forward?
2. Why did he come forward?
3. did he recieve anything?
4. Did he make any review (later found out he did)
5. What was the other conversation before AND after in the other emails?
6. Let's hear from the redditor who came forward. (No answer)

Again, the mod said he didn't know, or couldn't answer.

There was no rebuttals from Spetz and to my knowledge was not approached by any of the mods before the decision to ban was made. If I'm wrong, Spetz, speak up.

From the start, all the facts weren't gathered correctly, it's too easy to poke holes in the ONE email and misinterpret what was really said and too many questions have gone unanswered, especially when the mod himself has said he doesn't know for sure.

This was a vulgar display of power, a rash decision, and that's not how good decisions are handled. Even if it was slightly true, it was handled horribly and has more holes that Swiss cheese.
Regardless of anything that happened, there is little reason to ban him. The board could've handled it themselves and just not purchased if they felt there was a viable threat. Just another form of censorship. I do not know what happened, but the truth always comes out and if the mods would've let it run its course, the members could've handled themselves and dealt with Spetz directly if there was something to deal with. I fully appreciate and respect the way this board runs and how Millard has allowed this to come to fruition.

No no, I know brotha, I was talking to alpha kapa.

Regardless of anything that happened, there is little reason to ban him. The board could've handled it themselves and just not purchased if they felt there was a viable threat. Just another form of censorship. I do not know what happened, but the truth always comes out and if the mods would've let it run its course, the members could've handled themselves and dealt with Spetz directly if there was something to deal with. I fully appreciate and respect the way this board runs and how Millard has allowed this to come to fruition.
I know spetz isn't without controversy, but he did not deserve what happened over there.

How can you reasonably expect the review to be impartial and balanced when you gave them the product for free.

The answer is you can't.

That is the issue. I could care less about SST politics, by your own admission you offer/offered free product in exchange for reviews, without being transparent about it, since this was only brought to light by the individual sending a screenshot of your exchange to the subreddit mod.

This makes any and all feedback of your products suspect as far as I'm concerned. Operating this way discreetly without making it clear you are sending free product in exchange for reviews and not letting the community know before hand is greasy imo.
I got a buy one get one-free from Chipotle the other day. I didn't even ask, all I had to do was fill out a survey. And they just gave me a free burrito! I ate that shit and it was good!
I can only assume they did it so I would tell my friends about how good it was and I/we could come back for more.
Is my review of them suspect?
Is chipotle shadey?
No, my review of the free burrito is valid even though it was free and I didn't ask for it and chipotle is fucking delicious.

So gtfo with that shit

I got a buy one get one-free from Chipotle the other day. I didn't even ask, all I had to do was fill out a survey. And they just gave me a free burrito! I ate that shit and it was good!
I can only assume they did it so I would tell my friends about how good it was and I/we could come back for more.
Is my review of them suspect?
Is chipotle shadey?
No, my review of the free burrito is valid even though it was free and I didn't ask for it and chipotle is fucking delicious.

So gtfo with that shit
What if chipotle had started selling burritos that where they were constantly found to poor quality ingredients. There was an uproar in the media about this and customers were outraged that there hard-earned money was in a sense being stolen by chipotle every time they eat there. So chiptole had taken a hit to its reputation, and began giving away burritos with the request that a review be given after the customer eats.

Therefore Chipotle knows which clients are going to eat the burritos that are to be reviewed, and have their resteraunt rates on. Although not bribery or illegal, it is somewhat shady when the same practices are applied to something like illegal drug sales, where we as clients depend solely on the words of others in the community, their feedback, and their bloodwork. When people are chosen at will to review a product and the seller sends this product, he then knows can pick and choose who gets what. I am not saying Spetz is doing this, but do you see where there could be great fault in this method and why some might be upset about these practices?

What if chipotle had started selling burritos that where they were constantly found to poor quality ingredients. There was an uproar in the media about this and customers were outraged that there hard-earned money was in a sense being stolen by chipotle every time they eat there. So chiptole had taken a hit to its reputation, and began giving away burritos with the request that a review be given after the customer eats.

Therefore Chipotle knows which clients are going to eat the burritos that are to be reviewed, and have their resteraunt rates on. Although not bribery or illegal, it is somewhat shady when the same practices are applied to something like illegal drug sales, where we as clients depend solely on the words of others in the community, their feedback, and their bloodwork. When people are chosen at will to review a product and the seller sends this product, he then knows can pick and choose who gets what. I am not saying Spetz is doing this, but do you see where there could be great fault in this method and why some might be upset about these practices?
Yes! I can. Also, great analogy.
Do we shut down chipotle willy nilly? (And not even tell the owners)
Or try to gather the facts first before smashing a brick through the windows?
Both?

Here's just a small taste of what wen on there.

Capaldi328 1 point 6 hours ago

That email is dated the 11th of Nov. Today's the 16th. Did the receiver of that email leave a good review? Why did he come forth a week later?

• delete
  • the_IibrarianTotally not Big Ramy.[S] 0 points 5 hours ago

I am unaware of the exact specifics but it probably has to do with getting the package in hand and seeing free shit before accusing. I don't know, but I do know that it's bribery and a black list offence.

• parent
    • give gold
    • Capaldi328 1 point an hour ago

"I am unaware of the exact specifics" "but it probably has to do with".....

You're unaware of the specific details, which means you didn't gather all the specific facts, yet you made a very specific decision?

• No reply to that after I asked that question. He mentioned many times he was unaware and dint know the facts, yet, he was positive it was bribery.
    • *note* this is only a small portion of the whole picture and I am of course showing what I need to prove my point, that it was totally unjust.
    • Go read the thread for yourselves and come to your own conclusions.

Yes! I can. Also, great analogy.
Do we shut down chipotle willy nilly? (And not even tell the owners)
Or try to gather the facts first before smashing a brick through the windows?
Both?
I think people have gathered facts and continue to do so, as we have all said before, this thread is a testament to Spetz's abilities as a source... Good or bad, it's the customer's decision. Each of us is educated enough and has enough of the facts in front of us to make a well-informed decision based on evidence and experience from members here.

Things will go as they go and Spetz will role with the punches and keep going, or he will fold. Honestly, he is pretty fuckin resilient, but I don't know how his reputation will hold up. Time will tell for those who choose to buy, and I truly hope that everything goes smooth. I also do know that Spetz has lost some clients permanently due to his actions here and I think he knows that too.

I wouldn't be surprised if a mod just recently/ will set up shop at reddit. In the scheme of things this in nothing in comparison to sending fake tracking which they seemed to have no problem with. I would be extra careful making purchases off reddit from this point forward.

How is alphacapa not spetz? I mean it's clear as day he is. If not he definitely works for him. If spetz had one mess up that would be one thing. But shit just seems to follow this guy. Some people are not cut out for the drug biz. Go back to college spetz and get a real job. Your no good at this.

Back