USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Oh you mean the guy that YOU shill for or whatever. Dude you're on that guys nuts like pubic hair. Wait, are you TEK? Shit man, you must be TEK because what youve been saying isn't consistant with my beliefs at all so you Must be a shill or the same person.

For the record...I'm willing to publicly squash our personal differences here. The point I was trying to make, is the same many are now bringing forward. Just take a step back, and realize that NO ONE is above being interrogated here. ahem....myself included

Yeah :( so were do we go from here. We have no way of validating product with any source. I like the idea of the vet grade and Fda. Items. But how is Spetz supposed to validate is other products (homebrew) If no ms. Will we just base it on trust until all feel comfortable?
If a member ask for other gear can he sell it? I believe we need a healthy balance and slowly earn trust. How should we go about this. Rules agreement and when that expires.
This is all our board so lets set the rules of agreement.

Yeah :( so were do we go from here. We have no way of validating product with any source. I like the idea of the vet grade and Fda. Items. But how is Spetz supposed to validate is other products (homebrew) If no ms. Will we just base it on trust until all feel comfortable?
If a member ask for other gear can he sell it? I believe we need a healthy balance and slowly earn trust. How should we go about this. Rules agreement and when that expires.
This is all our board so lets set the rules of agreement.
I am no longer selling raws, I'm sitting on more than 1200 Pharma Amps from pakistan, i also have Vet grade gear. As far as my UGL line, I have no problems with not pushing it, however i think bloods are easy enough to confirm if the gear is legit or not, and remember i go by batches like everyone else.

I am no longer selling raws, I'm sitting on more than 1200 Pharma Amps from pakistan, i also have Vet grade gear. As far as my UGL line, I have no problems with not pushing it, however i think bloods are easy enough to confirm if the gear is legit or not, and remember i go by batches like everyone else.
Thats only on testosterone and as we are learning there are high degree of individual variations with blood work.

Coming Soon...
qodlJnZ.jpg

Thats only on testosterone and as we are learning there are high degree of individual variations with blood work.
Correct, however... i think previous batches have been corrected and i welcome any and all blood results and even if i get a bad review i will provide credit as promised.

and the problem with bloods is the time lapse...
it does seem like you have offered and in some instances reimbursed members with amps for the underdosed test batch...

Should you be able to procure a reliable 3rd party for MS analysis that could potentially be a game changer for you Spetz. A UGL with the means to independently verify their product would absolutely put a stranglehold on a large portion of the market, that being said the responsibility to verify your products should not be falling on the board. We can't stop you from brewing, and we can't stop guys from ordering, however I would clearly urge members to see the basic facts that it's just a complete unknown at this point. If members want to take those odds that's up to the individual but in the same token that consumer assumes all risks and I don't know if it's really the board's obligation to stand for that member that took that plunge with all the facts on the table. Now payment issues, shipping, communication yea I feel like hold the flame to the SRC's feet. But at this stage in the game I feel like this guy is being honest in saying he really can't verify his product's concentration, so you guys know that going in.....I don't like those odds personally.

I'd pull that shit b/c it seems like it would solve more problems that one in this thread. Procure goods, list your stock and update inventory in realtime, focus on shipping and communication. Seems like a lot less to worry about, besides you have guys like @Voltrader that probably had enough confidence in your character at one time to use you for a proven product that they had confidence in. However, the issues here have shaken their faith in your entire operation...

How much did you get the fina for? Do you plan on doing syno and revalor conversions?
No, im sticking to PURE finna, no need to worry about estradiol :)

cost was VERY high, i want to test on myself, i react to tren very well and my receptors are fairly clean so i want to compare to my chinese source, this of course is i think as good as it gets from anywhere. if I like it ill come up with a fair price but its going to be up there since it costs like $75 to produce.

Incidentally, I just received a pack from Spetz. He replaced the replacement gear that what giving me bad PIP. From a personal perspective I don't have anything negative to say about Spetz.

Back