USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

So, his gear is suspect and fucks off his duties as a source. He gets the high hard one and tries to not let the door hit him in the ass after being banned at reddit.
Now his clone or at the very least President of SPetz's fan club posts labs claiming that spetz has the most potent test of all time bar none?
It's an exciting time to be alive and be a member of the underground!
I got his stuff before a lot of the bullshit happened.

Alpha Capa. We appreciate your bloods. Keep doing what your doing. But for balance we will need other members bloods to compare to as well to get the whole. Pictures. Some of us members are currently working on possible Ms. This will be the best result we can get. To find truth in all things.

I have no idea what this statement is alluding to?
Alpha Capa. We appreciate your bloods. Keep doing what your doing. But for balance we will need other members bloods to compare to as well to get the whole. Pictures. Some of us members are currently working on possible Ms. This will be the best result we can get. To find truth in all things.
I totally understand. I'll do my best.

Look man... Those are very nice numbers and I'm sure you're really pumped up about them... I'm having a hard time believing they came from 550mg TP/w... I having an even harder time believing those numbers after watching the shill-fest you put on in honor of Spetz.. This is what @Masters Power was saying earlier when he told you to back off a bit...
Your credibility is totally suspect and you are far from being objective... Believe you me, I would love to have a UGL here that has tp100 that could put up those numbers... But this one is too easy to decipher... Spetz is even too fucken embarrased to thank you in public because he knows what's up too... This is a fucken clownfuck fest at a circus...

Look man... Those are very nice numbers and I'm sure you're really pumped up about them... I'm having a hard time believing they came from 550mg TP/w... I having an even harder time believing those numbers after watching the shill-fest you put on in honor of Spetz.. This is what @Masters Power was saying earlier when he told you to back off a bit...
Your credibility is totally suspect and you are far from being objective... Believe you me, I would love to have a UGL here that has tp100 that could put up those numbers... But this one is too easy to decipher... Spetz is even too fucken embarrased to thank you in public because he knows what's up too... This is a fucken clownfuck fest at a circus...
Okay.

So what do you think I'm taking? Be honest man. What do you think could have happened?

Back