USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

6 days from order til I received my gear. Zero pip on first shot of test p. I'll post bloods in the lab section in a few weeks... thanks for the fast shipping!

The only stuff spetz has that I like is the fda AI and pharma oils any way
Bro but his pharma test is price gouged to hell!! He said 'oh this is as cheap as I can go' which is absolute bs but his prerogative. I'm buying Watson cyp for half of what you are paying for his Iranian or Indian or whatever the fuck it is pharma test.

Sounds like its time for me to stock up. Word of advice next time when you get busy best thing to do is just say im not taking orders until. All packs are shipped. Then take orders again you have to learn what you can handle. Then focus on shipping. Also what is the shipping t/a now same or different?
Don't do it gb.this guy is a fucking joke tried to fuck me over with resending $$ he already got

1b229b8a678fd27200cda46a8db87d1b.jpg

Since your off reddit spetz, i hope you are focusing on meso

I am VERY interested in that relevor tren, if its quality im sure people here will buy it.

You have one more chance

Don't do it gb.this guy is a fucking joke tried to fuck me over with resending $$ he already got
Sir, i've stayed quiet over this for weeks, but if you want to accuse me of trying to steal funds from you, i'm sure i can come up with the proof that this is not the case and i never got your funds. I've sent you countless emails and all you've done is dodge me.

Test prop only bloodwork: Taken 11/14/2014 @approx 1130am
My last pin was exactly 24 hrs before on 11/13/2014 @approx 1100am
Test Prop and only test prop @ 150mg eod.
I was 3 WEEKS into my test prop only cycle when bloods were drawn.
My start date was 10/26/2014 @ approx 0900 test prop 150 eod.
*note* I was in a 12 hr fasting state before bloodwork was drawn.

Questions?

image.jpg

Test prop only bloodwork: Taken 11/14/2014 @approx 1130am
My last pin was exactly 24 hrs before on 11/13/2014 @approx 1100am
Test Prop and only test prop @ 150mg eod.
I was 3 WEEKS into my test prop only cycle when bloods were drawn.
My start date was 10/26/2014 @ approx 0900 test prop 150 eod.
*note* I was in a 12 hr fasting state before bloodwork was drawn.

Questions?

View attachment 17697

you should edit out the lab info imo

Here is a date and time stamp with more info. For some reason I can't upload more than one picture at a time. I know the lab is on there but I have no personal info on there. If you guys want me to remove it, let me know.

Test prop only bloodwork:
Started 10/26/2014 @approx 0900
Blood was drawn @ approx 1130 on 11/14/2014
Last pin was 24 hrs before bloodwork @ approx 1100am
3 weeks in with test prop only @ 150mg eod

The reason I did 3 weeks was because there is little to no data supporting blood levels that soon in a test-prop only cycle. I am interested in tracking the trending blood numbers at week 3,6 and 12 weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 37
Here is a date and time stamp with more info. For some reason I can't upload more than one picture at a time. I know the lab is on there but I have no personal info on there. If you guys want me to remove it, let me know.

The reason I did 3 weeks was because there is little to no data supporting blood levels that soon in a test-prop only cycle. I am interested in tracking the trending blood numbers at week 3,6 and 12 weeks.
Maybe I missed it but are you running an AI?

So, you're ringing in at 7700 TT on 550mg tp a week?

So, you're ringing in at 7700 TT on 550mg tp a week?
Yes!
Again, my stats 5'9, 209, %15bf
Pinned 24 hrs before with 150 mg. @ approx 1100am
Blood drawn in a 12hr fasted state. I'm wondering if fasting has anything to do with blood levels as far as test is concerned.

Well I'm Sorry you don't like it. I told you already. And I will continue to do it till the end. If you guys have suggestions, I'd like to hear it. I can switch it up if you want but then there goes all the data.

So, his gear is suspect and fucks off his duties as a source. He gets the high hard one and tries to not let the door hit him in the ass after being banned at reddit.
Now his clone or at the very least President of SPetz's fan club posts labs claiming that spetz has the most potent test of all time bar none?
It's an exciting time to be alive and be a member of the underground!

Back