USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Not to take this too off topic, but remember that guy Hoyt Labs? Is he also a mod over at reddit? He's posting for them and is the same guy who banned Spetz.

Either something very shady is going on with alpha, or Spetz took the same raws and overdosed the shit out of his oils. I dunno which one it is, but we'll see with more bloods

# 120420324. I think they're all the same batch numbers though
@usaspetz ?

Someone out there has a vial from this batch, and should they come forward WE WILL get it to MS for analysis.

I would argue that this would be next to impossible to duplicate based on your proposed dosage. And no member should believe that this would be a reasonable expectation by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:
Not to take this too off topic, but remember that guy Hoyt Labs? Is he also a mod over at reddit? He's posting for them and is the same guy who banned Spetz.
No this is wrong because they also posted when Spetz had his kid in a hospital, don't go making accusations without full knowledge

This smells to high heaven. If i'm wrong i will come back and apologize later, but this does not seem right. You would be hard pressed to get numbers that high off 20% overdosed pharma-grade gear. This seems like an example of scammers trying too hard. I think if you were going to lie you might need to keep it in the realm of the possible.

This smells to high heaven. If i'm wrong i will come back and apologize later, but this does not seem right. You would be hard pressed to get numbers that high off 20% overdosed pharma-grade gear. This seems like an example of scammers trying too hard. I think if you were going to lie you might need to keep it in the realm of the possible.
I'm not a scammer

It may be test c or e at 150mg/ml that would have you at 787mg a week if your pinning 1.5ml EOD.
About right for 3 weeks in.

Most of the Test P I have or had tested turns out to be E or C

Test prop only bloodwork: Taken 11/14/2014 @approx 1130am
My last pin was exactly 24 hrs before on 11/13/2014 @approx 1100am
Test Prop and only test prop @ 150mg eod.
I was 3 WEEKS into my test prop only cycle when bloods were drawn.
My start date was 10/26/2014 @ approx 0900 test prop 150 eod.
*note* I was in a 12 hr fasting state before bloodwork was drawn.

Questions?

View attachment 17697

? It's 7K

It may be test c or e at 150mg/ml that would have you at 787mg a week if your pinning 1.5ml EOD.
About right for 3 weeks in.

Most of the Test P I have or had tested turns out to be E or C

Based on spetz's labels, if it's test-c 1050mg/wk and test-e 1312.5mg/wk at 1.5ml EOD.

Maybe that's what happened. He's pinning e or c and not p and getting 6-8x which is UGL standard these days. Is three weeks enough time to get the blood levels high enough?

How's the pip @AlphaCapa ?

Alpha if what i suspect is going on is reality then you would be labeled a shill i believe. Newer member, bunch of posts in the USAspetz thread supporting him, not much else. Suddenly when the walls are closing in comes up with a crazy set of unbelievable test numbers. Looking in from the outside surely you can admit that doesn't look real good.

Back