USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

@usaspetz ?

Someone out there has a vial from this batch, and should they come forward WE WILL get it to MS for analysis.

I would argue that this would be next to impossible to duplicate based on your proposed dosage. And no member should believe that this would be a reasonable expectation by any stretch of the imagination.
my last 400 vials have been made from the same raws, i bought 1.2kg of prop which yields approx 1000 vials @ 10 ml, they probably have different batch numbers because I've been making exact batches since i had the issue with Marcus, however if anyone wants a "proof" i can send one anyone's way. the only variation in the batches has been the lower % of BA/BB after PI ripped me a new one for the bad pips and i think i solved that issue.

im open to any questions.

Either something very shady is going on with alpha, or Spetz took the same raws and overdosed the shit out of his oils. I dunno which one it is, but we'll see with more bloods
Actually, as far as i know this is the first blood result ive gotten from a customer only using propionate.

Actually, as far as i know this is the first blood result ive gotten from a customer only using propionate.
Spetz, even you have to see the ridiculous nature of these tests... Correct? That would mean that not only do you have pharma grade test, or at least in concentration, but you shit all over it. You know if someone has this mass speced and it comes back at 50% purity overdosed test, it's going to come back on you

Is that because you two see that this was dumb and next week you can come back with something reasonable. 7700 come on. How does it happen you can easily be dosing at amuch higher rate. It easy to do. Sorry spetz #1 fan comes with 7700 really. I appreciate the blood work but I can't get this horse pill down my throat.
I understand and I have no problems with your reaction, it also caught me by surprise a bit, i've never been a believer of the 10x factor. However, i do have other customers with bloods in the not so distant future, i believe @Marcus might be one of them?

however in the math side i do want to point one thing out, Propionate crashes easily at high doses without the help or high BB or EO, aside from this I've gotten several complaints of bad pip, therefore the i cannot dose higher than 120mg/ml without compromising quality, i hope at least you guys can agree with that.

Spetz, even you have to see the ridiculous nature of these tests... Correct? That would mean that not only do you have pharma grade test, or at least in concentration, but you shit all over it. You know if someone has this mass speced and it comes back at 50% purity overdosed test, it's going to come back on you
i agree 100000%, not only that but im the first that needs to get mass testing done from a REPUTABLE vendor, so if anyone wants to mass spec my product, by all means buy anonymously and then test it and i will credit you and refund the mass spec fees on top of that, as long as its not like polar on reddit who got that fake 39% var deal.

Spetz it never gets boring in your thread that is for sure.

53383c5ec38aa1cc14a75d4232954349.jpg

Spetz it never gets boring in your thread that is for sure.
lol i dont know if that is a good thing or not :), however, i have to say one thing, thank you SO MUCH to all those who send me emails these past few days telling me to hang in there and stick around, its very encouraging and i appreciate the support.

Alphacapa you are very obvious as you are a liar simply from the responses and behavior you display...your typing,words...and again your responses... you have been profiled brother and as far as you being affiliated with said ugl I don't know yet.Do your self a favor and call it (the end)and go home.It will be okay,you can start a new identity somewhere else as someone else if you like.There is nothing at all for you to gain here and this is how I see it when I see it.

Back