USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Is that because you two see that this was dumb and next week you can come back with something reasonable. 7700 come on. How does it happen you can easily be dosing at amuch higher rate. It easy to do. Sorry spetz #1 fan comes with 7700 really. I appreciate the blood work but I can't get this horse pill down my throat.
Remember dude on the Titan thread that had 10000 blood? Lol.

lol i dont know if that is a good thing or not :), however, i have to say one thing, thank you SO MUCH to all those who send me emails these past few days telling me to hang in there and stick around, its very encouraging and i appreciate the support.

Peps said the same excact thing last year.You seem nervous and maybe its more so from an error you have realized you have made...or maybe from being a liar as well,we will see.

Alphacapa you are very obvious as you are a liar simply from the responses and behavior you display...your typing,words...and again your responses... you have been profiled brother and as far as you being affiliated with said ugl I don't know yet.Do your self a favor and call it (the end)and go home.It will be okay,you can start a new identity somewhere else as someone else if you like.There is nothing at all for you to gain here and this is how I see it when I see it.
Yeah? WE'LL see about that though guy.

Peps said the same excact thing last year.You seem nervous and maybe its more so from an error you have realized you have made...or maybe from being a liar as well,we will see.
Oh so you have psychology degree, or a detective? You must be awfully educated to make sense of all of this and be able to interpret inflection in voices via txt and keyboard. I'm impressed.

lol i dont know if that is a good thing or not :), however, i have to say one thing, thank you SO MUCH to all those who send me emails these past few days telling me to hang in there and stick around, its very encouraging and i appreciate the support.

Oh so you have psychology degree, or a detective? You must be awfully educated to make sense of all of this and be able to interpret inflection in voices via txt and keyboard. I'm impressed.

@AlphaCapa look back man. He quoted spetz...YOU ARE LITERALLY speaking for him now. Go cool off...come back with the booty pic

As per requested:

Items on sale:
Prami: 30tabs. $90
Test-E 250 10ML- $40
Test-P 100 10ML- $25
Tren 250 (125a/125e)- $100
This is a new blend i got working really well, limited production only.

Vet Grade EQ 50mg/ml 50ML Jug. $140 Limited stock only imported from Colombia. SOLD OUT

*Vet Grade NPP 50mg/ml 50ML Jug $140 * Limited stock only imported from Argentina. NEW

*BAYER Test-E Amps 10x1ml amps $130 * Imported from Pakistan.

Email: usaspetz @countermail.com and don't forget my encryption key is in the Wiki.

It's been brought to my attention there is another lab who scammed some people by the name of Elite Anabolix, i have no relation with them

Items are regular pricing:

• AI/PCT all AMERICAN FDA Certified unless otherwise Specified.
  • Arimidex:1mg x 30 $110
  • Aromasin: PM or Email me.
  • Nolva: 20mg x 30 EDIT: Back in stock. $110
  • Clomid 50MG x 30 $150
  • Prami: 1mg x 30 $90
  • Caber: .5mg x 8 $150 OUCH! but its Watson brand.
  • Letrozole 2.5mg x 30 $120
  • T3/Cytomel 50mcg x 30 $120
  • Injectables in 10ML Sterile Vials
  • Test-P 100 - $25
  • Tren-A 100 - $50
  • TEST-E 250 $40
  • TEST-C 200 $50
  • SUST 250 $50
  • Deca 200 $60
  • NPP 100 $60
  • EQ 200 $50
  • Masteron p 100 $55
  • Orals:
  • Winny 60x25MG $60
  • Anavar 60x25MG $120
  • Anavar for woman 60x5MG $55
  • Dbol 60x25MG $70
  • PROVIRON 20MG x 30 $75 NEW
  • HCG, HGH and Others
  • HCGPregnyl or BAYER 10000iu (pharma grade) $80
  • HGH Saizen 8.8MG $350
  • HGH Omnitrope 5.8MG $225 (new item) OUT OF STOCK
  • HGH Omnitrope 10MG $400 OUT OF STOCK
Minimum order requirement is $200, Payments though WU and sometimes via Paypal.

Order Instructions USASPETZ@countermail.com

When placing an order, please email me how many of each you would like, and add $5 to the total for shipping, this IS MY LIST, so please don't ask me to send you an updated price list. Please make sure you are serious about ordering orders not paid within 24 hrs are canceled and you get "blacklisted" from future purchases!

If you're looking for something not listed such as Blood Pressure Meds or Voltaren Gel for those muscle aches please Email me for pricing and Availability.

This post will bring a tear to BB's eyes when he reads it. He is always very touched when guys show support for their less than a year in the business sources.

Can anyone give me Cliffs/UPDATE on whats going on now? Last time I was here USASPETZ was missing and some girl claiming his side chick was defending him. Whats the deal

!!!!BBC3 alert!!!! - APProach is imminent. ETA - -'s NOW...:D;)

Man this is so much bullshit going on here. How the fuck does a thread get this long and have some much UNHOLY HORSE SHIT Perpetuating this late in the game..!?!?!? ReAlly!!!:(

so @ the OP(Offending POster - LOL). Yea, back off. Peanut butter, jelly who Reve you call yurself today. Its further clear IMHO that you are none other than LE.

No one with half a brain publishes all this garbage and you are either a THIEF, LE, or a fool who is about to meet LE up close and personal.

As for you minor scolding by Denoyez, you might want to back off and show some respect. i got a pretty good idea he can see EXACTLY not only what you are typing. But what you are thinking and DOING. So get up off that shitter, pull those splinters out of thine Arse, and HIKE.

REAL SOURCES are NEVER SEEN...!

Period..:(:mad::p

No need to defend. the REP on this SN died a while back and yet still more to come..

One glance and the whole thread (or at least the end which i just endured) Wreaks of the idiotic entity from way back where known as ADVANCED-STEALTH. The irony is the last thing they were was STEALTH... And who was the fucking dumbshit PARAKEET REp- "As-REP" Who of course had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SAY but to gain post counts with CONSTANT Chirping in the backgroud like a nag from hell.. "right on", "yep", "You got that right".. Low time low for MESO which passed like the diarrhea it was... Hot, nasty, putrid, and just stand back and whatever you did = DO NOT GO IN THERE...! LOL

Last edited:

Man this is so much bullshit going on here. How the fuck does a thread get this long and have some much UNHOLY HORSE SHIT Perpetuating this late in the game..!?!?!? ReAlly!!!:(

so @ the OP(Offending POster). Yea, back off. Peanut butter, jelly who Reve you call yurself today. Its further clear IMHO that you are none other than LE.

No one with half a brain publishes all this garbage and you are either a THIEF, LE, or a fool who is about to meet LE up close and personal.

As for you minor scolding by Denoyez, you might want to back off and show some respect. i got a pretty good idea he can see EXACTLY not only what you are typing. But what you are thinking and DOING. So get up off that shitter, pull those splinters out of thine Arse, and HIKE.

YES! this thread is the gift that keeps on giving!!

It's fucking my life up though I should be squatting... but yet here I am nuking sweet potatoes, pressing refresh to catch updates like a soap opera storyline, and waiting for some dude I've never met to send me pics of his girl's ass with my name on it....

I'm 3 taters deep and BBC has made his climatic entrance yet still here I sit, patiently waiting OPP pics :(

so @ the OP(Offending POster - LOL). Yea, back off. Peanut butter, jelly who Reve you call yurself today. Its further clear IMHO that you are none other than LE.

No need to defend. the REP on this SN died a while back and yet still more to come..

One glance and the whole thread (or at least the end which i just endured) Wreaks of the idiotic entity from way back where known as ADVANCED-STEALTH. The irony is the last thing they were was STEALTH... And who was the fucking dumbshit PARAKEET REp- "As-REP" Who of course had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SAY but to gain post counts with CONSTANT Chirping in the backgroud like a nag from hell.. "right on", "yep", "You got that right".. Low time low for MESO which passed like the diarrhea it was... Hot, nasty, putrid, and just stand back and whatever you did = DO NOT GO IN THERE...! LOL

I only understood about 80% of BBC's post but I enjoyed every word!!

Now I am a man who luvs the arts. Still I was amazed to find our exactly how perversely powerful the Photo editors are that are out there these days. you can do just about anything. Makes you wonder if ANYTHING we see is real anymore.. Really..!!

YES! this thread is the gift that keeps on giving!!

It's fucking my life up though I should be squatting... but yet here I am nuking sweet potatoes, pressing refresh to catch updates like a soap opera storyline, and waiting for some dude I've never met to send me pics of his girl's ass with my name on it....

I'm 3 taters deep and BBC has made his climatic entrance yet still here I sit, patiently waiting OPP pics :(

Petz was good in my dealing with him... not sure what happend in the time since, but
Now I am a man who luvs the arts. Still I was amazed to find our exactly how perversely powerful the Photo editors are that are out there these days. you can do just about anything. Makes you wonder if ANYTHING we see is real anymore.. Really..!!

I use a professional pdf editor at my work for invoicing shit... you wouldnt believe how phemoinally easy it is for an amateur to forge documents with the software they have out now...

yea I feel ya brother....just save me a few fleeting sands in the hourglass which is my lifeline and go ahead and superimpose my name on his gf's ass so I can get back to my power rack

Back