USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

YES! this thread is the gift that keeps on giving!!

It's fucking my life up though I should be squatting... but yet here I am nuking sweet potatoes, pressing refresh to catch updates like a soap opera storyline, and waiting for some dude I've never met to send me pics of his girl's ass with my name on it....

I'm 3 taters deep and BBC has made his climatic entrance yet still here I sit, patiently waiting OPP pics :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 105
I will second on the PDF. That newest Adobe Acrobat pro is so fucking awsome. The shit...! Changes the face of buzineszzz and more for sure...!:)

Petz was good in my dealing with him... not sure what happend in the time since, but

I use a professional pdf editor at my work for invoicing shit... you wouldnt believe how phemoinally easy it is for an amateur to forge documents with the software they have out now...

Yep im done ...if it was your sister it would be strange and btw my wifes ass would blow that pre-teen ass out of the water any day son.

DAFUQ?! Wasn't convinced that he would come through with the ass pic... And even if part of me believed it, I never thought it would be of an ass like that! Nice!

Lmao@tek making it his avatar

Back