USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Sir, i've stayed quiet over this for weeks, but if you want to accuse me of trying to steal funds from you, i'm sure i can come up with the proof that this is not the case and i never got your funds. I've sent you countless emails and all you've done is dodge me.
I never blew u off I answered every pm & email & first off i said u asked for me to 're send..it was almost 2 weeks after $ had been sent and I even got gear, you still asking me & I still complied, you stopped for what ever reason. and I did everything u asked of me, I have it all saved. I never dodged you ,who ever you had in D.R got u not me .I drove back to store gave you the name and info 3 times I got it all bro.and actually I never had a bad thing to say about you it was all good, your service, replacement or substituted gear i should say .then all this SHIT about under dosed gear problems.The SHIT with Reddit & giveaways.tracking #s ,tiff ,fam problems, then you disappeared ,then a big sale to sell more and wait for feed back . Now some bribery shit which cought my eye, on and on .And every time another lab has done 1/2 the stuff you have they flew off that's why I say don't mess with you. cuz your next to leave .only reason why you got a thread still is you keep coming up with new ways to hang on.it's gona happen.to much has gone on to fast.and not only on me so.Now I believe u have good intentions but you keep crashing.get help go private.idk the drama is crazy man,but it makes for a good read thought.

lol i like that, look i have what I have, pharma meds i know i have an advantage over mose since i can get something that normally requires a script, homebrews and others, i rather let the product and service speak for itself, I went to pharma school for 6 yrs, safe to say i have a good background, i used to be against homebrew, the mentality that one could do an illegal lab at home is "blasphemy" lol, however i got turned into it by a friend and i started investing in proper equipment, and since i have access to pharma equipment at work.. well its a good match, I've only been homebrewing for maybe 6 months, however for example, on the anavar caps, i have access to USP grade Microcrystalline cellulose, the same one used by USA pharmacies to compound.. things like that.
You said you were a pharmacy tech??? You went to Pharmacy School for 6 years and all you got out of it was Pharmacy Tech. Can you explain that to me please?

Spetz has his bags packed. I dwf wouldn't be ordering from this guy. I've seen this shit time and time again.

Just wondering cus I am a Nationally Certified Pharmacy Tech and it only took me 14 months. 6 years??? You should be a legit full blown Pharmacist.
im almost there, i have 2 kids and one has special needs so i've been doing credits on and off, not full time. I'll have things wrapped up in '15 for sure.

Ah shit, I go to bed and wake up to this. So AC posts up the pic of his gf's cheeks and TEK pins it up as his avi, LMAO. Looks like he just took your lunch money Cappa lol. Some times I wonder, I really wonder what some folks are thinking

Okay here are my bloods in week 8 of my cycle. 500mg/week for the first 5-6 wks and 600/wk the past 2-3. What gives, Spetz?

View attachment 17722
@usaspetz Here we go again...round 2 of piss poor test bloods coming in. "Overdosing" your recipe of whatever the fuck you're doing ain't fucking working. Maybe the other half of this kid's gear ended up in AlphaCappa's vial?? I was very vocal in here from day 1 I'd never take a shot on your untested label, but even the guys that pulled the trigger there on blind faith would be fucking crazy to even THINK about taking the Anabolix line as reimbursements at this point. You're going to pony up and hemorrhage some serious dough to make these guys whole when if you weren't being so god damn greedy you could have cut your losses the FIRST time after @Marcus and @tmac34 got the long dick.

No wonder this shit is on special...

I wouldn't put an order in on ANY products right now despite if they are proven label or not. When the members start coming out of the woodwork for the shit they already paid for Spetz' capital will bleed out, T/A's will begin to stretch, and we will start getting the "holiday shipping" excuses

Okay you guys. Form what I've seen, other people's numbers have been low. The guy above me is 3,000 (thanks for showing) and is running 600mg at his peak.
So, this is only my second cycle. I know my results are high as shit, but Id have to be running 1200 fucing mg's a week to get those results on what he's running. I'm not going to be running that much probably ever.
I didn't know what happened with my results.
I would like to say that I'm here to learn and contribute. I got these results for peace of mind and to track the trending numbers in 3, 6 and 12 weeks so WE could ALL learn some cool shit. I was also, of course expecting criticism, but that's all it's been. Nobody's stepped up to the challenge and offered anything knowledgable. I gotta say, you guys are fucking a good thing up here. A chance for us to learn something, just maybe. Stop acting like little children and wait two GOD damn more weeks for another test that follows proper protocol. Until then, quit bitching.

Back