USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

If anything, it's cool to see that AAS increases the size of the heart, and quickly I might add.
Also, I'm due for bloods this week. Making an apt for Friday for my follow up 6 week bloods.
Ya, that's almost alarming just weeks in to a cycle.

I wouldn't worry about your bloods man, you got that batch of fire ;)

Ya, that's almost alarming just weeks in to a cycle.

I wouldn't worry about your bloods man, you got that batch of fire ;)
It would make sense. The heart never stops working, unless It does and then you're fucked.
But it's just like any other muscle, only its a slab of meat with wiring running through it.
I dunno man. Just wanted to learn some shit. Hopefully we can do this more often and see some more EKG's.

Received my tracking number. Ready to start pinning. Plan on running cycle when products arrive. Will give update on products once they have arrived.

Last edited:
Order #2 Review

Ordered, rec'd instructions within 12hrs, shipped next business day. Good communication, said he would send tracking, I replied not necc., tracking rec'd next day, hit 4 days after shipment, 6 days total including weekends.

Securely packed for security of receiver and product, every amp intact. No boxes or inserts, imaged searched "pharma meds" and appear legit thus far.

quality update pending.

Cant find anything on his Test Prop, has anyone tried it out?
Just got done running a quick two weeker of his prop at 100mg ed and dbol at 50mb ed. Gained 8lbs in two weeks which is right in line with what I was expecting. It was my first time with prop and ed injections... nightmare for me in terms of pip. Second to last pin went in my right pec... 8 days later it's still got a swollen sack of squishy fluid larger than a silver dollar on it. Not saying this is because the prop was contaminated or anything... pretty sure it's on me pulling a rookie move and not going in deep enough on pec shot and hitting sub q. So take it for what it's worth... gains were fine, pip/swelling was brutal.

Just got done running a quick two weeker of his prop at 100mg ed and dbol at 50mb ed. Gained 8lbs in two weeks which is right in line with what I was expecting. It was my first time with prop and ed injections... nightmare for me in terms of pip. Second to last pin went in my right pec... 8 days later it's still got a swollen sack of squishy fluid larger than a silver dollar on it. Not saying this is because the prop was contaminated or anything... pretty sure it's on me pulling a rookie move and not going in deep enough on pec shot and hitting sub q. So take it for what it's worth... gains were fine, pip/swelling was brutal.
This two weeker ya got there is making curious.
How long is your pct going to be, if any?
How much water weight?
How was the strength gains?

This two weeker ya got there is making curious.
How long is your pct going to be, if any?
How much water weight?
How was the strength gains?
Two week pct with clomid. Dunno the water weight as I've only been off for a few days now. Strength gains were very good. The swollen lump in my chest is the only big negative so far!

Back