USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Just got done running a quick two weeker of his prop at 100mg ed and dbol at 50mb ed. Gained 8lbs in two weeks which is right in line with what I was expecting. It was my first time with prop and ed injections... nightmare for me in terms of pip. Second to last pin went in my right pec... 8 days later it's still got a swollen sack of squishy fluid larger than a silver dollar on it. Not saying this is because the prop was contaminated or anything... pretty sure it's on me pulling a rookie move and not going in deep enough on pec shot and hitting sub q. So take it for what it's worth... gains were fine, pip/swelling was brutal.
sorry about the pip :( whats the batch number on the bottle? the older batches had a bit of a punch but i lowered the BB/BA and it seems to have fixed the issue.

Just got done running a quick two weeker of his prop at 100mg ed and dbol at 50mb ed. Gained 8lbs in two weeks which is right in line with what I was expecting. It was my first time with prop and ed injections... nightmare for me in terms of pip. Second to last pin went in my right pec... 8 days later it's still got a swollen sack of squishy fluid larger than a silver dollar on it. Not saying this is because the prop was contaminated or anything... pretty sure it's on me pulling a rookie move and not going in deep enough on pec shot and hitting sub q. So take it for what it's worth... gains were fine, pip/swelling was brutal.

If you get a chance, I'd like to compare batch numbers as well. I cut my run short because of the PIP. I spent my holiday weekend limping around like a man beat with a bat.

If you get a chance, I'd like to compare batch numbers as well. I cut my run short because of the PIP. I spent my holiday weekend limping around like a man beat with a bat.
That must have been one hell of a PIP.

Some of yourselves might not agree with this post I've created!!!! I Just wanted to bring this out in the open and show you how Spetz and I are hopefully going to resolve this situation.
I have spoken very highly of spetz before and I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt. I think that there is something to gain here by bringing this issue out because so many people have been having tracking issues. I've been waiting on my replacement order to come in for the underdosed test cypionate for 18 days. I have talked to spetz a few times. The first time that is was suppose to land it didnt show he said that it would be shipped and then it never showed up. So I asked him Tuesday if the pack was coming. He got back to me and said that he talked to the mail carrier and that it would be here Friday!!! So when it doesnt show Friday I ask him if he has a tracking number. His reply was
do me a favor please, this is ridiculous!please send me an email with your name/address and items you were expecting, i want to make sure i didnt make a mistake and send it elsewhere, my sincere apologies i hate it when i do idiotic things such as this.
I asked Spetz Do you have a tracking number??
I'm just worried that LEO has caught the pack or something else is going on!!
What's the address that you Sent it too???

im waiting on the answer spetz ol buddy!!!

Some of yourselves might not agree with this post I've created!!!! I Just wanted to bring this out in the open and show you how Spetz and I are hopefully going to resolve this situation.
I have spoken very highly of spetz before and I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt. I think that there is something to gain here by bringing this issue out because so many people have been having tracking issues. I've been waiting on my replacement order to come in for the underdosed test cypionate for 18 days. I have talked to spetz a few times. The first time that is was suppose to land it didnt show he said that it would be shipped and then it never showed up. So I asked him Tuesday if the pack was coming. He got back to me and said that he talked to the mail carrier and that it would be here Friday!!! So when it doesnt show Friday I ask him if he has a tracking number. His reply was
do me a favor please, this is ridiculous!please send me an email with your name/address and items you were expecting, i want to make sure i didnt make a mistake and send it elsewhere, my sincere apologies i hate it when i do idiotic things such as this.

The guy is a compulsive liar. I'm sure you will get your pack but this same thing you are discussing had happened to countless members. it's all a stall tactic. Either he sold you something he didn't have or he really is this incompetent.

Yep...I would get really nervous each time he asked for another confirmation of my address and what I ordered. I mean I sent it to him like four times. Kept thinking I was putting some extra nails in my coffin each time. Pack did arrive and I was happy. More happy that it was over and I wasnt getting popped than starting my cycle.

Gents, I've got up for grabs a bottle of Cypionate 200 from Watson. Price is $150, this is legit , expiration is 06/2015, I'm not supplying the batch number because it can be tracked.

email me if interested.

Yep...I would get really nervous each time he asked for another confirmation of my address and what I ordered. I mean I sent it to him like four times. Kept thinking I was putting some extra nails in my coffin each time. Pack did arrive and I was happy. More happy that it was over and I wasnt getting popped than starting my cycle.
This concerns me way less than when MFL owed me a replacement and it showed up at two previous addys! WTF! I'm at least fairly confident Spetz is destroying data properly, maybe too quickly in fact.

Gents, I've got up for grabs a bottle of Cypionate 200 from Watson. Price is $150, this is legit , expiration is 06/2015, I'm not supplying the batch number because it can be tracked.

email me if interested.

Are you ignoring this guy? Patterns are creeping up again Spetz.

email me if interested.

Show pics - we have all seen Watson fakes here before .....~Ogh

Back