USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Spetz contacted me yesterday and told me that he sent it to the wrong address. He said he's going to take care of it and I believe that he will. We're both upset that it happened but life goes on. I'll be glad to put it behind us because I do like the products!!!
You guys have a good day and thanks for the concern!!!

Here are my blood work results, using all Spetz gear, received in Sept.

2554 Test

a6a8827a241784987c58b98b9156fd7d.jpg

ec5b970f56f7bf9483e0d838fb6c44b5.jpg

This was taken start of week 8.

Week 1-14 Anavar 50mg ED
Week 1-2 Test e 375mg E3D
Week 3-12 Test e 250mg E3D

I havevn't been on an AI, though I am starting one.

Here are my blood work results, using all Spetz gear, received in Sept.

2554 Test

a6a8827a241784987c58b98b9156fd7d.jpg

ec5b970f56f7bf9483e0d838fb6c44b5.jpg

This was taken start of week 8.

Week 1-14 Anavar 50mg ED
Week 1-2 Test e 375mg E3D
Week 3-12 Test e 250mg E3D

I havevn't been on an AI, though I am starting one.
To clarify this is on 500mg Anabolix Test E split into 2 pins weekly?
How long after last pin till blood was drawn?

(What did you think of the Var?)

To clarify this is on 500mg Anabolix Test E split into 2 pins weekly?
How long after last pin till blood was drawn?

(What did you think of the Var?)
Yes, split pins, every 3 days. Approx 45 hours after last pin.

I had never used var before, and I definitely have more vascularity than I saw on strictly Test E. So I thought it was good. Not the best review, I know.

I had never used var before, and I definitely have more vascularity than I saw on strictly Test E. So I thought it was good. Not the best review, I know.
Your number comes in at about 5x. Why would there be a good review?

Another disappointing bloodtest here , whats with all the 50% vials ? Almost everyone has bloodtest in the 2500ng range , about 50% where they should be .....

Hey Spetz - we are still waiting on the those Watson pics you promised , how convenient you sold them .....~Ogh

Trukker is right, the gear seems to be considerably underdosed.
I'd want more reimbursement than just credit for the bloodwork. Keep us posted on what Spetz has to say about this...

Last question, how was the PIP?

Well for what its worth his adex is good. Were you unsatisfied with how he handled your order or...???
No, no, nothing like that. I was completely satisfied with how Spetz handled my order. I just wanted to try out another source, and I didnt want to place another order with Spetz until I got my results back.

Trukker is right, the gear seems to be considerably underdosed.
I'd want more reimbursement than just credit for the bloodwork. Keep us posted on what Spetz has to say about this...

Last question, how was the PIP?
Zero PIP for me, unless i had a bad injection, too shallow etc. I had always just done delts, but started pinning quads for the first time. Zero PIP in virgin muscle seems pretty good.

Back