USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

To each his own brother!!!
I had no intention of striking a nerve I was honestly curious.
Every source has problems every once in awhile so I feel that it gives me some insurance that I'm not injecting something that easy could be filtered out. Again I'm not insulting you and how you do your gear im just stating what I do.
I'm sorry if that came off as me being offended, I was just being honest. I don't pay the 'tax' a source charges me to have to do shit myself after the fact. They're making vials of Test or whatever for less than 5 bucks a piece when it's all said and done and selling them for a huge markup and even profiting off of the shipping costs most times. I don't complain, it's the nature of the game, but that means I shouldn't have to do anything but inject it when it gets to me. It's on them to figure the rest of that shit out.

Man dmt31 thats a weird way of lookin at it. Im completely sold on the whatman filter. Its cheap insurance and its easy. I dont think ill ever run gear without running it thru first. Unless its pharma
It doesn't bother you in the least bit to have to do the extra work for a UGL that you've already paid a premium to theoretically do for you? Thats my point, but I understand where you're coming from

Sir I agree whole heartedly with everything you have said!!!
You shouldnt have to do another thing to it after it leaves the sources hands!!!
But I've seen too many mistakes happen and people get hurt to trust another human being with my life and limbs!!!
I had a teammate in college get his asscheek cutoff because of another's mistake!!!
Again your right. We pay top dollar for gear to be clean and pure!!! It shouldn't have to come to filtering our own gear!!

Man dmt31 thats a weird way of lookin at it. Im completely sold on the whatman filter. Its cheap insurance and its easy. I dont think ill ever run gear without running it thru first. Unless its pharma
Trukker what watman do you use and where did you get it? With all the crap that's happening on these forums lately I think it might be a good investment.

Of course It bothers me. But its crazy not to. I like to fuck raw dog but I wouldn't raw dog a stripper no matter how hot the bitch was...
Oh... Well I habitually bust nuts in strippers raw and skip away singing Riff Raff songs without a single fuck given....

Lol, nah I get you, I just get annoyed by having to add an extra step in the process that should have been taken care of. I'll look into one of the filters and see what it's all about, still not injecting Spetz Prop though.

Whatman .22 from gpz =$5. It last a couple vials
Hey Man, when you say it lasts a couple vials, I am assuming you are filtering 2 complete vials into 2 new sterile vials at one time? After a single use, you dispose of them? Ordering some but was trying to figure out whether to buy like 2 or 50. Haha
Any help appreciated

Hey Man, when you say it lasts a couple vials, I am assuming you are filtering 2 complete vials into 2 new sterile vials at one time? After a single use, you dispose of them? Ordering some but was trying to figure out whether to buy like 2 or 50. Haha
Any help appreciated
No no no

The whatman is designed to work with the luer lock so it fixes between the needle and syringe. Draw your gear for your pin then disassemble and inject.

They say 1 filter is good for 1 vial but I use a filter for 2 or 3 vials. I bought like 5 to start. Every time I reorder pins ill reup filters too

No no no

The whatman is designed to work with the luer lock so it fixes between the needle and syringe. Draw your gear for your pin then disassemble and inject.

They say 1 filter is good for 1 vial but I use a filter for 2 or 3 vials. I bought like 5 to start. Every time I reorder pins ill reup filters too
Thanks, so I just want to make sure I understand. Obviously I am throwing out pin/syringe after each inject. The filter does not become unsterile after use? So I use a draw pin/new syringe w/ filter, draw gear, dispose of draw pin (cause it was in unsterile gear), remove filter, attach new pin, then shoot? How do you store filter until next shot?
Would anything prevent me from just using a 5CC syringe, drawing gear, then filter into new vial? Just thinking I could have a bunch of gear prepped without having to fumble w/ filter every time? I ordered 5 of .2 and 5 of .45. You are able to use .2 with oils without trouble? Sorry... I am kinda thick :confused:

Thanks, so I just want to make sure I understand. Obviously I am throwing out pin/syringe after each inject. The filter does not become unsterile after use? So I use a draw pin/new syringe w/ filter, draw gear, dispose of draw pin (cause it was in unsterile gear), remove filter, attach new pin, then shoot? How do you store filter until next shot?
Would anything prevent me from just using a 5CC syringe, drawing gear, then filter into new vial? Just thinking I could have a bunch of gear prepped without having to fumble w/ filter every time? I ordered 5 of .2 and 5 of .45. You are able to use .2 with oils without trouble? Sorry... I am kinda thick :confused:
The .22 are less porous stick to these. If you have the time and desire to filter IN to new vial go ahead but its unnecessary. I store the disc back in the Packaging when done. Use alcohol to prep the connectors before each draw just to be safe. If you think about It for $5 and amount of time it lasts its invaluable

I filter my gear into a 10ml syringe. Then I draw up around a ML or more from a vial of cottonseed oil. The filter will hold some gear in it and I hate to lose it. So by adding the cottonseed oil it sucks out the remaining gear. But if you were to use the filter again on another vial of gear your going to get the leftover cottonseed oil. I usually use one vial per filter unless I'm filtering the same compound from different vials and then I draw the cottonseed oil at the end of all the vials.
When you go to inject your 10ml of gear into a sterile vial stick another 10ml Syringe with a needle into the rubber for a vent.
I've tried a few different ways and this one is more expensive but it's more sterile.
Thanks for the info greatwhite I'll have to try the .22 next time!!!

Here is the pic of the CYP before i package it for shipping.

ezZzRxL.jpg

Back