USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Of course It bothers me. But its crazy not to. I like to fuck raw dog but I wouldn't raw dog a stripper no matter how hot the bitch was...

Well come on now, trukker. You may want to rethink your approach to strippers. I mean, comparitively speaking, you'd never have to worry about a stripper being 'underdosed' on anything and given her talents in bed, I doubt you'd have to worry about your gear crashing. Given her level of experience, I doubt you'd cause her too much PIP at her injection site.:eek:

Well come on now, trukker. You may want to rethink your approach to strippers. I mean, comparitively speaking, you'd never have to worry about a stripper being 'underdosed' on anything and given her talents in bed, I doubt you'd have to worry about your gear crashing. Given her level of experience, I doubt you'd cause her too much PIP at her injection site.:eek:
Pip= penis Injection pain o_O

I'd like to add one thing to this i usually don't get involved in these "talks" but come every monday, i get min 5-7 african american dudes trying to buy penicillin shots, not being racist but its always the same thing.... strippers cause some itchy situations.. just saying.

Here are my blood work results, using all Spetz gear, received in Sept.

2554 Test

a6a8827a241784987c58b98b9156fd7d.jpg

ec5b970f56f7bf9483e0d838fb6c44b5.jpg

This was taken start of week 8.

Week 1-14 Anavar 50mg ED
Week 1-2 Test e 375mg E3D
Week 3-12 Test e 250mg E3D

I havevn't been on an AI, though I am starting one.

So this gets buried everyone is ok with these. Take the filter talk elsewhere. Unreal doesn't matter he has an excuse.

Fucking garbage- this bullshit is that underdosed and people are fucking hanging out in this thread? Not that he wasn't scum from day one.... but c'mon guys- vol is right. Another cycle fucking ruined.
Yup !!

Yes my apologies cetae and to the WKM. That's a very low number and I'm sure your upset and we didn't help matters any.
Spetz what's going on with the low numbers!!

I spoke with Spetz and he said it was from the same batch others had with low numbers. The order was received in mid Sept. He's offered to replace what I ordered, plus one, of the new test E batch, which I accepted, plus additional comp for the bloods. I'll switch to the new batch, and run bloods again. Supposed to have shipped today.

@usaspetz everyone who had received this batch that was underdosed should have received replacements or a refund. I believe even you stated this. How come this was not done? Are you just going to wait one by one for people to test your product and hope some slip through the cracks?

@usaspetz everyone who had received this batch that was underdosed should have received replacements or a refund. I believe even you stated this. How come this was not done? Are you just going to wait one by one for people to test your product and hope some slip through the cracks?
Of course he is, he's a piece of shit it's what they do. Like the guy that bums $20 from you at work and has it in his pocket from that day forth but they won't say nothing if you don't and hope you forget about it.

Not for nuthing but I thought this was over 3 weeks ago.ACTUALLY I thought it was over 4 times and again here we are this is so fucked up.all the lies the games .from bad tracking # s to giving info on thread.I mean HOW IS IT THAT THIS IS STILL A THREAD except that we should be talking abut the death of spetz ,tiff ,anabolix, his BIG GUY IN CHINA ,what a fucking drama queen

I think your confused with what's happening in the Astro thread...
For argument's sake I think they have to come forward to claim their replacements. He sure as fuck better not contact me about an order I placed 3 months ago... @cetae were you aware there were guys with quality disputes coming forward? I remember you popping in periodically to post up on your cycle but did you confront spetz about your batch before when others came forward? Either way it's a fucking shame but ultimately all I care about is if the members are happy. Post up when your pack hits.

So far everyone that has spoke up here has received replacements for tested product, blood credits, and incentives. He replaces gear if you complain about PiP, guys that didn't want his Anabolix line got replacement Amps instead or a product of their choice. @catsupbot GOT A CASH REFUND, AMPS FOR BLOODWORK, AND A VIAL OF A FRESH BATCH OF TEST E AS INCENTIVE TO GIVE THE ANABOLIX LINE ONE MORE SHOT!
He pulled the entire Anabolix line like we requested, EVERYTHING we have asked of him he has done, and with a fucking smile. Dude has sat in here and taken some heavy fire, most of it was justified, some I feel maybe not....but either way he has kept his composure and righted every issue that has appeared so far.

Come on now guys, either y'all haven't been following closely or are holding this guy to a different standard.

I think your confused with what's happening in the Astro thread...
For argument's sake I think they have to come forward to claim their replacements. He sure as fuck better not contact me about an order I placed 3 months ago... @cetae were you aware there were guys with quality disputes coming forward? I remember you popping in periodically to post up on your cycle but did you confront spetz about your batch before when others came forward? Either way it's a fucking shame but ultimately all I care about is if the members are happy. Post up when your pack hits.

So far everyone that has spoke up here has received replacements for tested product, blood credits, and incentives. He replaces gear if you complain about PiP, guys that didn't want his Anabolix line got replacement Amps instead or a product of their choice. @catsupbot GOT A CASH REFUND, AMPS FOR BLOODWORK, AND A VIAL OF A FRESH BATCH OF TEST E AS INCENTIVE TO GIVE THE ANABOLIX LINE ONE MORE SHOT!
He pulled the entire Anabolix line like we requested, EVERYTHING we have asked of him he has done, and with a fucking smile. Dude has sat in here and taken some heavy fire, most of it was justified, some I feel maybe not....but either way he has kept his composure and righted every issue that has appeared so far.

Come on now guys, either y'all haven't been following closely or are holding this guy to a different standard.
I agree about Spetz reaching out directly, that would mean he was keeping info.

I did see the issues people had earlier, but I thought my order was out of that time range. I should have reached out to Spetz earlier to confirm. I'm not taking anything away from the fact of my low Test numbers tho, and Spetz seems very willing to make things right.

Here are my blood work results, using all Spetz gear, received in Sept.

2554 Test

a6a8827a241784987c58b98b9156fd7d.jpg

ec5b970f56f7bf9483e0d838fb6c44b5.jpg

This was taken start of week 8.

Week 1-14 Anavar 50mg ED
Week 1-2 Test e 375mg E3D
Week 3-12 Test e 250mg E3D

I havevn't been on an AI, though I am starting one.

I spoke with Spetz and he said it was from the same batch others had with low numbers. The order was received in mid Sept. He's offered to replace what I ordered, plus one, of the new test E batch, which I accepted, plus additional comp for the bloods. I'll switch to the new batch, and run bloods again. Supposed to have shipped today.

MR Cetae could you post the batch number up on the underdosed vials that you were taking , Whenever you get the time buddy.
Thanks

Back