USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I agree about Spetz reaching out directly, that would mean he was keeping info.

I did see the issues people had earlier, but I thought my order was out of that time range. I should have reached out to Spetz earlier to confirm. I'm not taking anything away from the fact of my low Test numbers tho, and Spetz seems very willing to make things right.
No man the numbers are dog shit you aren't on trial here.
I just wanted all the facts because this would be a different situation if you had reached out bc you suspect it may have been in the time frame of the underdosed batch and Spetz wouldn't reimburse without bloods. Keep us posted on your status man.

MR Cetae could you post the batch number up on the underdosed vials that you were taking , Whenever you get the time buddy.
Thanks
@Abuckeye Idk how you slipped through the cracks for so long. What's your status with your replacements? Keep us posted and stay vocal brother! When guys go quiet we often assume they have been taken care of or else they would be in here raising hell.

#3 Update
rec'd payment info same day as order, paid following day and payment picked up, shipped first business day, stated tracking not necc. but received # anyway within 48 hrs of payment. Update upon arrival..

#3 Update
rec'd payment info same day as order, paid following day and payment picked up, shipped first business day, stated tracking not necc. but received # anyway within 48 hrs of payment. Update upon arrival..
I take It you donated recently? I was thinking he wasn't dealing out any product cuz its been quiet recently

I'm rolling along as expected, young jar head is rolling now, and I may have another 11bravo clique up too. He's on GI bill as well and liking what he sees, wants to jump on the same Bayer Test E 12 week cycle that jar head is runnin' once he gets his funds from the VA. Regardless if he wants to spring for Spetz' amps or not, I'm advising he acquires his adex and PCT from Spetz as well and pushing him to get pre/mid cycle bloods.

I will post before pics of these guys as well as batch numbers, try to do it by the weekend but the Marine is inked to the gills

I sure haven't been following along due to the insanity of the thread the 4th 5th 7th chance and wrong or rite every couple weeks when I pop in,its the same.the test subjects which is how I believe he feels we are will eventually get it .the handfuls of cash he's using to get good amps vials etc to keep everyone around doesn't add up to the pile of cash he's making.even if it's not a pile now because of the trash going out due to replacement gear,,the next group of test subjects will help with that..

#3 Update

Similar experience, absent the tracking no. Ordered, rec'd payment instructions and payment sent within 24 hrs of first contact. Payment picked up. Promised tracking, haven't rec'd but could care less. As long as my shit shows up in a timely manner I will be content.

@TANGO.ECHO.KILO well then, maybe I'm wrong TEK, but remind me if he said that he would replace test between certain dates. There are obviously people who thought/know they fall outside this date, and come on... Who are we kidding, I'm sure it was the same raws that brewed up that test.

Cetae got overlooked because he didn't fall within the appropriate replacement time, so he thought, and low and behold his results were low too, now MAYBE Spetz didn't know these results would be the same, but the numbers fall almost exactly in line with other bloods so I'm willing to bet that there are more batches than just that time-frame that were brewed with those raws. Understand what I mean?

Yea man, and I really didn't mean to direct all that response at you I just quoted your post because you are one of the few that actually placed an order here and can speak from experience on communication, shipping, product quality, as well as follow up reimbursements and replacements.

Yea man, and I really didn't mean to direct all that response at you I just quoted your post because you are one of the few that actually placed an order here and can speak from experience on communication, shipping, product quality, as well as follow up reimbursements and replacements.
And I'll continue to be honest about all that, quality I was upset with, PIP was bad and bloods were bad, my experience with communication was good both orders on replacement and original, shipping was good the first time and kind of weird the 2nd time. Spetz was true to his word about replacements and reimbursements which I trully appreciated.

I just don't want people to continue to fuck up their cycles when the proof is already out there

And I'll continue to be honest about all that, quality I was upset with, PIP was bad and bloods were bad, my experience with communication was good both orders on replacement and original, shipping was good the first time and kind of weird the 2nd time. Spetz was true to his word about replacements and reimbursements which I trully appreciated.

I just don't want people to continue to fuck up their cycles when the proof is already out there
Cant find what products you were running?

Remember this ??when Kevin said i'm going to reship re 're 're brewed gear and wait for the guys to run it to find out if my 're 're 're brew worked...and yours truly said that's a great way to keep the money coming in and make us feel like guinea pigs.WHY spend a couple hundred & test it when he can keep the $$$$$$$ coming in and say, I'll give a $100 credit of my canola.if someone gets bloods. LMFAO.by then BIG BUCKS flowed in and another excuse has been set in play

Remember this ??when Kevin said i'm going to reship re 're 're brewed gear and wait for the guys to run it to find out if my 're 're 're brew worked...and yours truly said that's a great way to keep the money coming in and make us feel like guinea pigs.WHY spend a couple hundred & test it when he can keep the $$$$$$$ coming in and say, I'll give a $100 credit of my canola.if someone gets bloods. LMFAO.by then BIG BUCKS flowed in and another excuse has been set in play
lol fuckin Canola lol

@usaspetz everyone who had received this batch that was underdosed should have received replacements or a refund. I believe even you stated this. How come this was not done? Are you just going to wait one by one for people to test your product and hope some slip through the cracks?
I do not keep track of who purchased the items from me because the information deleted, it is up to the customer to contact me and let me know, i will never deny a customer who has purchased a defective product, i think i've proven this, but i do not keep a list of customers who have purchased so and so from me.

Hey boston, I love it how you come back and talk yet i have proof you never paid me for the items you paid for, nice hearing from you but you should pay your bills first before coming here and adding your 2c.

I do not keep track of who purchased the items from me because the information deleted, it is up to the customer to contact me and let me know, i will never deny a customer who has purchased a defective product, i think i've proven this, but i do not keep a list of customers who have purchased so and so from me.
And I know everyone here appreciates that you do not keep information around, I certainly do. However, and correct if I'm wrong, did you not say that test you sent out only within a certain date was known to be underdosed? Now I'm just saying, are you going to wait and let people slowly come forward with bloods or were there other vials outside this time made with the same raws? It seems, given the numbers coming back, that this would fall directly in line wih the rest of your oils that were considered "underdosed," yet it doesn't fall within that timeframe. Get what I'm saying?

Back