USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I welcome any proof that my prop is half dosed, all we have is bloods from a product sold in September.

My brother has no complaints whatsoever regarding your Prop, and he is fanatical about his Prop! However, I'm afraid that i cant speak
for how potent it is personally! Lol! ;)

My brother has no complaints whatsoever regarding your Prop, and he is fanatical about his Prop! However, I'm afraid that i cant speak
for how potent it is personally! Lol! ;)

Now, I thought you and I were in agreement that you shouldn't comment on Spetz anymore in order to avoid suspicion, and here you are - less than 24 hours later - commenting on Spetz. Holy fuck.

Last edited:
Now, I thought you and I were in agreement that you shouldn't comment on Spetz anymore in order to avoid suspicion, and here you are - less than 24 hours later - commenting on Spetz. Holy fuck.

You guys can speculate all you want... as some of you really dont want the TRUTH! This guy is apparently trying to make the world rite here, and if there have been issues with a batch here or there, i suppose you barracudas will keep him to his promises correct? At least he's trying... or it appears that way to me! You guys think whatever you want, as i don't know this guy, or owe him anything except a fair shake! If he screws anyone, it will be front page news immediately! And once there's blood in the water... then its every man & woman for themselves on here!

You guys can speculate all you want... as some of you really dont want the TRUTH! This guy is apparently trying to make the world rite here, and if there have been issues with a batch here or there, i suppose you barracudas will keep him to his promises correct? At least he's trying... or it appears that way to me! You guys think whatever you want, as i don't know this guy, or owe him anything except a fair shake! If he screws anyone, it will be front page news immediately! And once there's blood in the water... then its every man & woman for themselves on here!
If you would have been here the last year and a half you wouldn't feel that way. We may come off like a bunch of arrogant cock strong meatheads but the bottom line is they all play games and duck and dodge until poof they take off in a cloud of controversy or vanish with members money. They don't deserve a fair shake they are unprofessional people peddling illegal drugs for money. His prop may be good but his history here is sketchy and he has never gained the respect he could have had if he was a straight shooter. I don't want to start a beef with you but the way you've been posting in this thread is cause for suspicion.

If you would have been here the last year and a half you wouldn't feel that way. We may come off like a bunch of arrogant cock strong meatheads but the bottom line is they all play games and duck and dodge until poof they take off in a cloud of controversy or vanish with members money. They don't deserve a fair shake they are unprofessional people peddling illegal drugs for money. His prop may be good but his history here is sketchy and he has never gained the respect he could have had if he was a straight shooter. I don't want to start a beef with you but the way you've been posting in this thread is cause for suspicion.

Thank You for spelling it out for me... i am new on here, and i'm truly sorry i've raised some eyebrows! I think your 100% correct in your assessment of these UGL's and how they operate, and i am glad you pointed out this guys past history to me also! I have been wondering about the details regarding the riff!

Back