USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Shut up slut speak when you're spoken to... there's grown men talking.
If I wanted to hear your opinion I'd take my dick out of your mouth

Grown men know how to treat women! And they dont have to wait for the needle to fall out of their ass for a few weeks first! Fuck off you little WORM! Your clueless about what a REAL MAN even looks like, because you've never seen one in the mirror!

Hey I found your pic
2c759e1cf4a54519b194facfd8aa0447.jpg

lol wtf am i reading tonight shit is becoming interesting

Its fucking amatuer hour! Assholes on here, that think they know a little bit about BB, wanna bounce their nasty comments off of people like me, who have been in the gym since they were in diapers still shitting themselves! Priceless! Lol!!!

Its fucking amatuer hour! Assholes that think they know a little about BB, wanna bounce their nasty comments off of people like me, who have been in the gym since they were in diapers!

whats amatuer is how your conducting your first dozen posts!!!!!!

my money is your a source, banned member, or a dude with way too much free time on your hands that should be contributing instead of stiring drama. but continue, ive got my snacks ready.

just what we need an arrogant idiot...

Its fucking amatuer hour! Assholes on here, that think they know a little bit about BB, wanna bounce their nasty comments off of people like me, who have been in the gym since they were in diapers still shitting themselves! Priceless! Lol!!!

When you realize you are not welcomed in a place you insist on staying !!!!!!you my cunt friend become a fucking troll by definition :)

whats amatuer is how your conducting your first dozen posts!!!!!!

my money is your a source, banned member, or a dude with way too much free time on your hands that should be contributing instead of stiring drama. but continue, ive got my snacks ready.

Your another one that is living in a fantasy world! Yeah... i'm a guy! You pegged me! Lmao!

if you want credibililty write VOLT ,and Tango over your hideous chest. . and post picture right here and now..

I have plenty of credibility! I've trained along side the very BEST this sport has EVER produced! I'm bored with you bunch of little boys! Stroke each others ego's while i exit to a thread where there are people with some common sense, and who are not needing to compensate for a small dick.. by attacking women! Lol! You assholes are pathetic!

Back