USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

No... because someones cock fell out of Tango Kilos mouth, and since it was still WIDE OPEN... he decided to speak to me! Lol!
YOu know what typifies a truly hot girl? Not the so so ones- I'm talkin straight dimes... they don't think they are hot. They will suck your dick dry if you convince them they are pretty (and give you that bonus pussy if you can play off that you think they are smart). You are neither and I am tiring of that fucking dick garage in your face flapping you fucking cunt.

You are a dried up worthless bitch who fancies herself a "cougar"... your best years were behind you decades ago- and even in your best years drug dealers in the gym passed you around when the young girls were busy. Even if you ate a "hot" body builder (and your attitude and the fact you argue online with men proves you aren't even close) I think girls who body build are fucking NASTY. I like bitches who fall down when they get a smack from me for talking the way you do, bitch.

You are telling me after you read this I have a small dick, I don't get pussy because I don't know how to treat a woman-blah blah blah. Take that dried up dime bag pussy somewhere else- you are the girl at the bar who nobody wants to take home. Only the homeless guy would buy you a drink... but he has no money. I call It dime bag pussy because nobody would throw you a teener... I wouldn't even throw you a gram to take it in the ass and lick your own shit off my dick you loser fucking cunt.

I'm pretty convinced you are just a man, but if not that you are this. When you look in the mirror know this : you are just as fucking ugly as you fear you are. The gym won't help. Drugs won't help. Surgery won't help. Nobody wants you- and they never will.

Carry on.
Grown men know how to treat women! And they dont have to wait for the needle to fall out of their ass for a few weeks first! Fuck off you little WORM! Your clueless about what a REAL MAN even looks like, because you've never seen one in the mirror!

I dont think this is spetz I know Spetz I use to date his mom so I was kinda like his dad. I believe there is two situations you are a troll? Or you are a fan I think you are really a guy. Who is a first purchase ever so your excited want to tell the world. I get it we have all been there at one time. But you are making yourself foolish and immature. We welcome all members here but you need to contribute real info to the board.
Thanks PI.

YOu know what typifies a truly hot girl? Not the so so ones- I'm talkin straight dimes... they don't think they are hot. They will suck your dick dry if you convince them they are pretty (and give you that bonus pussy if you can play off that you think they are smart). You are neither and I am tiring of that fucking dick garage in your face flapping you fucking cunt.

You are a dried up worthless bitch who fancies herself a "cougar"... your best years were behind you decades ago- and even in your best years drug dealers in the gym passed you around when the young girls were busy. Even if you ate a "hot" body builder (and your attitude and the fact you argue online with men proves you aren't even close) I think girls who body build are fucking NASTY. I like bitches who fall down when they get a smack from me for talking the way you do, bitch.

You are telling me after you read this I have a small dick, I don't get pussy because I don't know how to treat a woman-blah blah blah. Take that dried up dime bag pussy somewhere else- you are the girl at the bar who nobody wants to take home. Only the homeless guy would buy you a drink... but he has no money. I call It dime bag pussy because nobody would throw you a teener... I wouldn't even throw you a gram to take it in the ass and lick your own shit off my dick you loser fucking cunt.

I'm pretty convinced you are just a man, but if not that you are this. When you look in the mirror know this : you are just as fucking ugly as you fear you are. The gym won't help. Drugs won't help. Surgery won't help. Nobody wants you- and they never will.

Carry on.

Lmao! Your an idiot! You took all that time & energy to write a bunch of B.S. about me? Your all twisted up aren't you dude? Has your dick completely stopped working, or has it EVER worked! Theres no woman who would be foolish enough to be caught DEAD with a P.O.S. like you! Your problem is.. your too butt fucking UGLY, and disgusting to find a real woman

Lmao! Your an idiot! You took all that time & energy to write a bunch of B.S. about me? Your all twisted up aren't you dude? Has your dick completely stopped working, or has it EVER worked! Theres no woman who would be foolish enough to be caught DEAD with a P.O.S. like you! Your problem is.. your too butt fucking UGLY, and disgusting to find a real woman

We will apoligize when you post a picture of ur chest, with a post it.. write your screen name and date on it. u want credibility or you just here to troll? Post it or GTFOH ... giving u a chance at legitimacy .. take it or shut ur hole

Carry on.
ddaa0b3679c5ea3c00e2a628588579da.jpg

Its fucking amatuer hour! Assholes on here, that think they know a little bit about BB, wanna bounce their nasty comments off of people like me, who have been in the gym since they were in diapers still shitting themselves! Priceless! Lol!!!

You sure you were in the gym when these guys "were in diapers still shitting themselves?" You claim to be 44-years-old and been bodybuilding for more than 20 years, yet in Dec. 2012 when you would have been 42, you said in a very *troll-like* post on ology that you had a 16-year-old brother.

Now correct me if I'm wrong here but 42 - 16 = 26, correct? That means you're 26 years older than your little brother. I suppose it's *possible*... in APPALACHIA! Highly unlikely anywhere else. I smell bullshit.

hardbodygirl
12-09-2012, 09:12 PM

user-offline.png

"Hey JD408,
are you gay dude? What is your motive behind
posting a photo of yourself like this? Nobody
on this forum wants to see images of your body
below your waist line! Find a gay bodybuilding forum
to showcase your junk! You got nothing we wanna
see on here dude! You look more like a skateboarder
that smokes meth, than a bodybuilder! My 16 year old
little brother is more muscular than you! LMAO!"

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/637128-people-claim-me-steroids-18y.html#post3193035

We will apoligize when you post a picture of ur chest, with a post it.. write your screen name and date on it. u want credibility or you just here to troll? Post it or GTFOH ... giving u a chance at legitimacy .. take it or shut ur hole

Post of photo of yourself you fucking worm! I dont need to prove anything to you or anyone else on this site! I know who i am dude... i'm not having an identity crisis here, like some people! I'm gonna leave you all here to pacify each other. But tomorrow is another day! Nite-Nite! Lol! :)

Post of photo of yourself you fucking worm! I dont need to prove anything to you or anyone else on this site! I know who i am dude... i'm not having an identity crisis here, like some people! I'm gonna leave you all here to pacify each other. But tomorrow is another day! Nite-Nite! Lol! :)

there are plenty of pics of me on here dumb dumb..

Please don't come back. I think I hate you more than Italian muscle, and he never made my "ignore" list, but you are fuckin close. You're just obnoxious, not fun, not entartaining. You carry no value at all as you have proven in every single one of your posts

* you're, you dumb fucking idiot. 3 times in one post!

This thread has been all misery and bullshit since it started so it's high time for a little joy, and what's more joyful than a perfect ass? Nothing! Here you go - J Lo and some other chick shaking their asses. The music sucks so just turn it down.

Back