USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Lol
Harshed my Mellow. Theres some real assholes round these parts. I
Think it was mostly being accused of scamming people for free gear. I think the part that grinded my gears the most was the fact that After posting bloods using a lot of these UGL's I got flamed by people calling me a liar.

Lol
Think it was mostly being accused of scamming people for free gear. I think the part that grinded my gears the most was the fact that After posting bloods using a lot of these UGL's I got flamed by people calling me a liar.
Hey man no one is above being questioned, myself included, long live freedom of speech. How you deal with life's trials is the true test of character.
Please post bloods when you get em...

Thanks for your advice... my responses are equivalent to the insults that are being hurled my way! And while my clit is larger than the penis of some "men" here on this thread... i assure you i'm ALL woman!

Interesting. Tiff liked to refer to her 'large clit' as well:

honey
That little thing you have between your legs, It would be the other way around my large clit in your mouth,

I notice you like to call everyone sweetie. Tiff did too:

sorry sweetie

sorry to hear that sweetie.

Thank you sweetie

I do not touch or send anything sweetie.

Well sweetie I see this is going no where and you rather bicker with each other.

As far as a first buy? Are you fucking kidding me? I was purchasing AAS as far back as 1983 when i was getting Finajet in 50 ml. Jugs Thank you!

1983? When you were only 13-years-old? If you started using tren when you were only 13, you don't have have a large clit - you've got a fucking cock!

Lol

Welcome back! Stick around awhile? "Liar" isn't the worst thing you'll get called up in here! And FYI... there's no assholes hangin around this place! These guys are all refined gentlemen... they have got a lot of CLASS! A few of them know their roids too! Lol! :)

Interesting. Tiff liked to refer to her 'large clit' as well:

I notice you like to call everyone sweetie. Tiff did too:

1983? When you were only 13-years-old? If you started using tren when you were only 13, you don't have have a large clit - you've got a fucking cock!

Nice work CBS.

That clit has been punched, tagged, and recorded. If you are done charting her movements let's re-release her in the wild so we can collect more data when she resurfaces again under a new handle.

Safe travels "sweetie"!

@usaspetz The 50mL NPP jugs are a different product than the 100mL jugs. I overlooked this but am wondering if you can elaborate. Do you have boxes/inserts for this product? I'm not disputing the authenticity, but it does have a very different distinguishable feel. Lighter carrier oil maybe?
HI TEK, not sure which product you're referring to? the lab name or actual name of the product will do, however I do promise and GUARANTEE that it is vet grade, however just like the EQ, for NPP diff brands might have a diff carrier oil. feel free to PM me i sometimes miss the messages with all the other "content" in the thread.

Answer CBS my little cunt. You really enjoying your self trolling aren't you. Is spetz an old boyfriend? Still promising you that sweet sticky love nectar?

Answer CBS my little cunt. You really enjoying your self trolling aren't you. Is spetz an old boyfriend? Still promising you that sweet sticky love nectar?

Yeah, you guys were just too smart for me this time... so its Tiff, if you wanna call me that since i been called alot worse on here! Also... do you guys all have a room in your house, or a "gay-rage" converted into a weight room? I'm just curious since when do you have time to workout, talking all this complete utter nonsense and bullshit? Lol!

Yeah, you guys were just too smart for me this time... so its Tiff, if you wanna call me that since i been called alot worse on here! Also... do you guys all have a room in your house, or a "gay-rage" converted into a weight room? I'm just curious since when do you have time to workout, talking all this complete utter nonsense and bullshit? Lol!
I called It first

Just get the fuck out if here already you fake ass loser... What a waste of life..

HI TEK, not sure which product you're referring to? the lab name or actual name of the product will do, however I do promise and GUARANTEE that it is vet grade, however just like the EQ, for NPP diff brands might have a diff carrier oil. feel free to PM me i sometimes miss the messages with all the other "content" in the thread.
I believe the first label I was running was Ganekl? Orange box..(Spelling?)
The 50mL jug I received is a different label, which is fine, just wondering if you had any more info on the product so I could do more research. It seems to be lighter and move easier through the pin, on a side note I did have a very minimal soreness around the site this a.m. which is a first with any of the labels. However, I may be able to contribute some of this to the fact that I was able to do the same amount of volume at a much faster rate than the previous label, might be user error so to speak.

I believe the first label I was running was Ganekl? Orange box..(Spelling?)
The 50mL jug I received is a different label, which is fine, just wondering if you had any more info on the product so I could do more research. It seems to be lighter and move easier through the pin, on a side note I did have a very minimal soreness around the site this a.m. which is a first with any of the labels. However, I may be able to contribute some of this to the fact that I was able to do the same amount of volume at a much faster rate than the previous label, might be user error so to speak.
Well, that's good feedback, I have a contact going to colombia this weekend and with your feedback/input i could get some of these instead of the Ganekyl, i do however think results are more important than injection quality, not sure if you agree. Anabolin forte is sold in colombia in the vet i get my stuff from, HOWEVER it is a Dutch product, and well you learn something new every day, the carrier oil is Fractionated coconut oil (BP) [MCT]. see attached documentation i was able to find.

on a side note, this is a hard to get product, it was laying around in my inventory and its the only 50ml jug i had left, my apologies if it caught you by surprise, if you don't like it we will work something out.

Attachments

On another side note, im really considering using this carrier for my home brew products! i gotta do more reading on the subject, it seems to be easier on the filters as well!

Well, that's good feedback, I have a contact going to colombia this weekend and with your feedback/input i could get some of these instead of the Ganekyl, i do however think results are more important than injection quality, not sure if you agree. Anabolin forte is sold in colombia in the vet i get my stuff from, HOWEVER it is a Dutch product, and well you learn something new every day, the carrier oil is Fractionated coconut oil (BP) [MCT]. see attached documentation i was able to find.

on a side note, this is a hard to get product, it was laying around in my inventory and its the only 50ml jug i had left, my apologies if it caught you by surprise, if you don't like it we will work something out.
Thank you.
That's the one.

Back