USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

http://www.alfasan.com/media/download_gallery/Productbladen/Productbladen%20anabolin%20forte.pdf

I was able to find this in english on the manufacturer's website. Appears like the "max dose" for cattle/horses is 4mL every 3-4 weeks. I'm running 2mL EVERYDAY.
The only problem is this product is:
50 mg nandrolone decanoate (19-nortestosterone-17-decanoate)

I need NPP, please contact me about how we will move forward.

@usaspetz

http://www.alfasan.com/media/download_gallery/Productbladen/Productbladen%20anabolin%20forte.pdf

I was able to find this in english on the manufacturer's website. Appears like the "max dose" for cattle/horses is 4mL every 3-4 weeks. I'm running 2mL EVERYDAY.
The only problem is this product is:
50 mg nandrolone decanoate (19-nortestosterone-17-decanoate)

I need NPP, please contact me about how we will move forward.

@usaspetz

Wow, that's pretty fucked up. Decanoate vs. phenyl propionate ester is no joke. That could seriously fuck up your PCT and result in a trashed HPTA. Spetz?

To your credit spetz, my order arrived, in timely fashion, contents as ordered. I would characterize the entire process as "smooth and problem-free." Will pin later and report back, assuming I do not keel over.

a17075eb7a29bca513f6e8a59e6635e0.jpg

Is this what you got tango?

Wow, that's pretty fucked up. Decanoate vs. phenyl propionate ester is no joke. That could seriously fuck up your PCT and result in a trashed HPTA. Spetz?
I'm actually not that frustrated with him, it's nice to have some good Deca in the warchest. However, this is EXACTLY why I only fux with shit that comes in a box now. I wanna know or at least have reasonable suspicion what I'm putting into my body. He delivered a good product in a reasonable time frame, as a critical consumer I did my due diligence to protect myself, and I will proceed accordingly. There is very little doubt in my mind he will make things right, and since I've got it....well looks like I'm gonna be running Deca with an NPP kickstart and clear out again on NPP on the tail end ;)

a17075eb7a29bca513f6e8a59e6635e0.jpg

Is this what you got tango?
Looks like I jumped the gun. I owe Spetz an apology, upon further examination this is indeed the product I rec'd and it is indeed NPP. I was confused b/c when searching under the brand name it appears like the manufacturer indeed makes a NPP and Deca product under the same brand name/label. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for helping me clear it up.

To your credit spetz, my order arrived, in timely fashion, contents as ordered. I would characterize the entire process as "smooth and problem-free." Will pin later and report back, assuming I do not keel over.

Hey LS?
I haven't "keeled over" yet! I'm tellin ya its G2g sweetie! ;)

Back