USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Good stuff. Glad you're getting blood work.
always brother. Even tho wenb I show a source if ther is an issue thers always some "mistake" because they kno there gear is good and have good reviews smh.....I have nothing to gain by bsn ppl and am not a gear pheene seekin free gear...I mean watt do I doo???

always brother. Even tho wenb I show a source if ther is an issue thers always some "mistake" because they kno there gear is good and have good reviews smh.....I have nothing to gain by bsn ppl and am not a gear pheene seekin free gear...I mean watt do I doo???

Understood(well sort of, damn shorthand like a teenager lol) Most of us are here are just looking to talk shop and maybe come across some decent gear. Sources ruin this place. Only thing we can do is keep testing to ensure we keep these guys honest.

Understood(well sort of, damn shorthand like a teenager lol) Most of us are here are just looking to talk shop and maybe come across some decent gear. Sources ruin this place. Only thing we can do is keep testing to ensure we keep these guys honest.
im not here for gear either mostly knoledge and discussion but if you can get decent gear why not right? Its irritating. I was addicted to oppiats for 4 years and got clean but in that 4 years I met some low life skeamin ass grimmy mofo just lookin to fuck you out of your last dime and more and more these sources are becoming like the people I met in that 4 yrs its awful

No prob man and thanks for the support. Believe it or not spetz has been decent to deal with. But the fact I bought it a wile back and just now running it and find that the tren is basicly non existant is a setback in my cycle plan and we all kno wat its like to have a kink in our cycle...it sux but I think spetz will make it right
Sorry about your tren 2gunz, keep us updated bout how it plays out man

Well, a while back I ordered some test and some dbol from spetz just as a fill in temporsrily so I didn't run out of gear, and at the time there was alot of controvresy in this thread and spetz was having some issues. I just wanted to let everyone know "MY" experince and opinions of his dbol, now that things seem to have calmed down a bit. Im 6'2 and 260 lbs right now at around 12% bf, so im no newcomer to gear and im a decent sized boy. Aswell I've run my fair share of dbol so I've got plenty to compare it to. :p I'm not going to comment on the test at all yet, because I'm having bloods drawn, and I'll post those up in a few weeks. As far as dbol goes, it's cheap, and every source should have good dbol, even though that's rarely the case unfortunately.. As far as spetz goes.. I'm actually impressed with the dianabol...I didn't expect to to be at all, but I am.. his dbol is great in all honesty. I have no idea if anyone else has tried his dbol and had good results aswell, and I'm curious if anyone else has tried it and if they could put up some feedback too so others can compare, aswell as I'm curious if I just had a good batch, or if others have had the same luck as me. I started off running three 25 mg pills a day... and holy shit... I thought it would be a bit unserdosed aswell as I'm a pretty big dude, and I run fairly high doses, but there was no fucking reason to use more than 50 mgs of this stuff and compensating was not necessary. My BP spiked an insane amount, and I started getting nose bleeds, aswell as serious migranes about a week in at 75mgs a day lol.... not to mention the cray water retention... needless to say I dropped my dose down to 50 mgs a day haha also, there was some controversy about people thinking he hooked my gear up because I was going to post bloods, but I did not tell him I was posting any bloodwork at the time when I ordered. Now I guess it's very possible he saw on the forums that I stated I'd be posting bloods and hadn't sent my pack out yet, but honestly I don't think he did, because it wasn't until 3 or 4 day after I had sent him payment that I said anything about bloods... keep in mind though that it could have happened(that's why I would like to see others experiences with his dbol aswell), and everyone reading this thinking of ordering though, please be smart and form your own opinions and conclusions and don't just see my post and assume everything spetz puts out is going to be excellent. However, my experience with his dbol was fantastic, and dbol is my go to oral for building mass every off season and I use it every blast, and so far it's been successful and I'm very pleased to say the least. I'd say the batch I got is just as good or better then any other ugls dbol I've ever run. I'm not commenting on the test enth yet though because I'm only two weeks In and have no bloods, and for all I know it could be under dosed. One thing I will say though, is it's not completely bunk though for certain, because it started crashing, and I've had to re-cook some of the test crystals back into the oil solution. So far I'm up 14lhs of water, fat, and muscle over the two weeks lol and I'll throw my bloodwork up when I get it, so long as this threthread hasn't crashed and burned, or if the results come back low then I'll post it no matter what. Anyways, if anyones curious viola.

Well you know my stance on this stick with pharma grade gear. I have stated I have been in this sport for a while and for the last 3-4 years been ordering Ugl till I got lucky with pharma. It was always hot and cold with Ugls from IP, astro, gear pro, Karius, sciroxx, geneza and others some work decent some did nothing legend pharma I took like 20 anavar a day and nothing. And when all the ugls get caught with bunk gear first thing they say, oops sorry my supplier. No Ugl has been tested for proper active ingredients or proper dosage almost non existent yeah ok I believe it test 400 or 450 really ? most test products are ok, but primo non existent all fake, PCT drugs many fake which is even worse imo especially trying to recover. I struggled for years with diminish returns I should be feeling 2000mg of Ugl products right? And don't even get me started on garbage generic gh out there. I feel for most guys because this sport is expensive and a lot of us like going Ugl because it's cheap, have you seen iv gear prices $15 for a vial of test that's ridiculous who knows if it's real for $15. But I have had to bite the bullet and use mostly pharma. I don't like wasting my time in the gym and getting slacking results. I ocassionly throw in Ugl on top of pharma because I like to try different brands and a few were ok just to see what's out there. But since I started pharma 2 years ago which how serendipitous event that I came to be a source I have been very happy. Think of it this way spend $120 for 10 amps of sustanon or spend $45 on under dosed gear or possibly bunk, and then buy another brand for another $45. Your spending double to achieve the results of pharma gear, why not spend the money and have piece of mind knowing the actual gear your taking and controlled dosage. This is not an endorsement for us or a plug just saw the thread and wanted to comment there are other international sites like naps and a few that have pharma but very limited amount.
PM me, I'll even send you some pins.

No prob man and thanks for the support. Believe it or not spetz has been decent to deal with. But the fact I bought it a wile back and just now running it and find that the tren is basicly non existant is a setback in my cycle plan and we all kno wat its like to have a kink in our cycle...it sux but I think spetz will make it right
I

Last edited:
I also wanted to say. Spetz, through all your mishaps and fuckups, you seem to keep bouncing back and atleast trying to take care of the members that order. Thats the way to keep your ugl afloat and gain repeat customers. I will definitely grab more dbol from you very soon, and i hope its just as kick ass as the last big batfh i got from you. Also I hope you continue to make sure your customers are taken care of, and so long as you make sure that your customers come first and you put out a quality product, then I hope you continue to do well. Best of luck to anyone else that has gotten gear from spetz, and I hope no one get bunk or underdosed and that everyone else's experiences are as good as mine was with the dbol.

Well, a while back I ordered some test and some dbol from spetz just as a fill in temporsrily so I didn't run out of gear, and at the time there was alot of controvresy in this thread and spetz was having some issues. I just wanted to let everyone know "MY" experince and opinions of his dbol, now that things seem to have calmed down a bit. Im 6'2 and 260 lbs right now at around 12% bf, so im no newcomer to gear and im a decent sized boy. Aswell I've run my fair share of dbol so I've got plenty to compare it to. :p I'm not going to comment on the test at all yet, because I'm having bloods drawn, and I'll post those up in a few weeks. As far as dbol goes, it's cheap, and every source should have good dbol, even though that's rarely the case unfortunately.. As far as spetz goes.. I'm actually impressed with the dianabol...I didn't expect to to be at all, but I am.. his dbol is great in all honesty. I have no idea if anyone else has tried his dbol and had good results aswell, and I'm curious if anyone else has tried it and if they could put up some feedback too so others can compare, aswell as I'm curious if I just had a good batch, or if others have had the same luck as me. I started off running three 25 mg pills a day... and holy shit... I thought it would be a bit unserdosed aswell as I'm a pretty big dude, and I run fairly high doses, but there was no fucking reason to use more than 50 mgs of this stuff and compensating was not necessary. My BP spiked an insane amount, and I started getting nose bleeds, aswell as serious migranes about a week in at 75mgs a day lol.... not to mention the cray water retention... needless to say I dropped my dose down to 50 mgs a day haha also, there was some controversy about people thinking he hooked my gear up because I was going to post bloods, but I did not tell him I was posting any bloodwork at the time when I ordered. Now I guess it's very possible he saw on the forums that I stated I'd be posting bloods and hadn't sent my pack out yet, but honestly I don't think he did, because it wasn't until 3 or 4 day after I had sent him payment that I said anything about bloods... keep in mind though that it could have happened(that's why I would like to see others experiences with his dbol aswell), and everyone reading this thinking of ordering though, please be smart and form your own opinions and conclusions and don't just see my post and assume everything spetz puts out is going to be excellent. However, my experience with his dbol was fantastic, and dbol is my go to oral for building mass every off season and I use it every blast, and so far it's been successful and I'm very pleased to say the least. I'd say the batch I got is just as good or better then any other ugls dbol I've ever run. I'm not commenting on the test enth yet though because I'm only two weeks In and have no bloods, and for all I know it could be under dosed. One thing I will say though, is it's not completely bunk though for certain, because it started crashing, and I've had to re-cook some of the test crystals back into the oil solution. So far I'm up 14lhs of water, fat, and muscle over the two weeks lol and I'll throw my bloodwork up when I get it, so long as this threthread hasn't crashed and burned, or if the results come back low then I'll post it no matter what. Anyways, if anyones curious viola.
thanks for the feedback.

I ran a two week cycle of his dbol and prop and gained 8lbs plus solid strength. About two weeks out so far, running clomid from ms, I've kept 3.5lbs and all strength gains. So yeah I'm happy with spetzs dbol as well. 50mg a day got the job done for me... Gonna run it with tren rather than prop next time and see how that does.

Well you know my stance on this stick with pharma grade gear. I have stated I have been in this sport for a while and for the last 3-4 years been ordering Ugl till I got lucky with pharma. It was always hot and cold with Ugls from IP, astro, gear pro, Karius, sciroxx, geneza and others some work decent some did nothing legend pharma I took like 20 anavar a day and nothing. And when all the ugls get caught with bunk gear first thing they say, oops sorry my supplier. No Ugl has been tested for proper active ingredients or proper dosage almost non existent yeah ok I believe it test 400 or 450 really ? most test products are ok, but primo non existent all fake, PCT drugs many fake which is even worse imo especially trying to recover. I struggled for years with diminish returns I should be feeling 2000mg of Ugl products right? And don't even get me started on garbage generic gh out there. I feel for most guys because this sport is expensive and a lot of us like going Ugl because it's cheap, have you seen iv gear prices $15 for a vial of test that's ridiculous who knows if it's real for $15. But I have had to bite the bullet and use mostly pharma. I don't like wasting my time in the gym and getting slacking results. I ocassionly throw in Ugl on top of pharma because I like to try different brands and a few were ok just to see what's out there. But since I started pharma 2 years ago which how serendipitous event that I came to be a source I have been very happy. Think of it this way spend $120 for 10 amps of sustanon or spend $45 on under dosed gear or possibly bunk, and then buy another brand for another $45. Your spending double to achieve the results of pharma gear, why not spend the money and have piece of mind knowing the actual gear your taking and controlled dosage. This is not an endorsement for us or a plug just saw the thread and wanted to comment there are other international sites like naps and a few that have pharma but very limited amount.
I

@Gearline. Dude, really? Let me clear this up for you, and try to be nice. Stay out of other source's threads. You are not a member. You are a source. In the Meso ecosystem, that means your opinions are automatically assumed to be lies and I'll-concealed self-promotion.

The minute you started peddling shit here you became a source. Your "opinions" are just going to be a disguised sales pitch, and mean nothing to members. Please try not to get butthurt, but stay the fuck out of other source's threads. It only hurts you.

Spetz is doing fine without you dropping in to commiserate on how much better pharma gear is. We all know pharma gear is better. I am enjoying some right now, from spetz. Actually it's vet grade, but I am a bovine so it's all good. It's not expired either.

On a side note, the NPP was super thick but went in like butter. Zero PIP.

First order landed. Nice big jug of npp.

Took a little longer than expected but that was because the post office messed up. So wasn't on Spetz's end.

I'm get labmax soon. I'll post up in the next few weeks. I assume it's gtg though.

Back