USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Good luck here shill. And we get one of you pretend females about every 2-3 months. Have a wonderful day selling this shit gear

Do you have any plans to reintroduce your Anabolix line here?
Not unless we get enough positive blood results and a reliable MS provider who can shut up all the haters/trolls on this thread. I am selling them and will provide pricing if you contact me via email.

i purchased 1.2kg of test-p and my last batch is still based off those raws, what changed is the formula, less bb/ba to help the pip. New batches will be from new vendor since im out of raws now.

Would you be willing to send your raws for testing prior to producing your next batches? That would help you meet any purity concerns you may have and allow you some guarantee of true potency.

Would you be willing to send your raws for testing prior to producing your next batches? That would help you meet any purity concerns you may have and allow you some guarantee of true potency.
sure would!! get me a reliable mass guy and off they go along with some other stuff.

btw i already received a small sample from my new vendor and melt point was right on point so i believe my money will be well spent for the next few batches of prop.

sure would!! get me a reliable mass guy and off they go along with some other stuff.

btw i already received a small sample from my new vendor and melt point was right on point so i believe my money will be well spent for the next few batches of prop.

Dr. Jim is offering to help with a member-run testing program. See the post below:

https://thinksteroids.com/community...urce-for-vips.134356954/page-246#post-1168189

You may want to contact him to get details on how to arrange something.

this is actually even better that way no one accuses me of sending good gear or cherry picking.
Spetz, you have a lot of the Test E left from the bactch that you sent me for replacements? Or you getting new raws on that soon or what?

Reason I ask is I have this product of yours and I can send mine to dr jim for testing

Spetz, you have a lot of the Test E left from the bactch that you sent me for replacements? Or you getting new raws on that soon or what?

Reason I ask is I have this product of yours and I can send mine to dr jim for testing

This is what I am talking about. Getting products through a WKM to be tested. We should be able to do this for raws, too, I hope.

This is what I am talking about. Getting products through a WKM to be tested. We should be able to do this for raws, too, I hope.
I have 2 supposed different batches, the one I ran at 500/week that bloods came back at right around 2,500 (which would be beneficial to get tested to see what kind of bloods were are getting on what concentration of test) and the replacement batch

Tried Superior, Dunamis, and some canadian source. All of them were bunk as hell except the dunamis which was probally does at 1/16th lol
Go take a peek at my log son. Sorry to dmsay that @dunamis has g9od gear. Had great labs and am still gaining like a mother fucker. Had to interject.

Go take a peek at my log son. Sorry to dmsay that @dunamis has g9od gear. Had great labs and am still gaining like a mother fucker. Had to interject.
Ohhhhh manny! It wasn't long ago that you were tearing someone VERY similar to urbangroup apart for saying the exact same thing. You have come a long way :) it's ironic in this specific situation

I told nick that he was a punk because he couldn't handle the tren sides and was going to stop using it. It's sad that he had to come back as a new guy because he was getting bent over. Fuck him. My opinion.
Ohhhhh manny! It wasn't long ago that you were tearing someone VERY similar to urbangroup apart for saying the exact same thing. You have come a long way :) it's ironic in this specific situation

I told nick that he was a punk because he couldn't handle the tren sides and was going to stop using it. It's sad that he had to come back as a new guy because he was getting bent over. Fuck him. My opinion.
I kno... I find it ironic that you said fuck nick but empathize with urban. It's cool man ;)

Back