USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I've got some left over Tren-e which I'm brewing a small batch for anyone who is interested.

100mg/ml, 10ML vial $45.

I'll post pics once its ready since this and my Tren blend batch currently being produced are using new carrier oil (MCT), credit goes to @TANGO.ECHO.KILO for pointing out the smoothness of the shot on the vet eq.

So I'm confused...it sounds like your advertising the Anabolix line again.

Just to be clear, I'm glad to give you/the board any feedback about any products I have tried, but I've never tried the Anabolix. I wish you luck on the experiment, however, it could be misconstrued that your using me as some kind of endorsement for the line.
I can't do that...on account of the fact I've been pretty clear since day one I've never used any of the product. Should I try any of the line in the future, I'd be more than happy to give a full report...good,bad, or indifferent.

So I'm confused...it sounds like your advertising the Anabolix line again.

Just to be clear, I'm glad to give you/the board any feedback about any products I have tried, but I've never tried the Anabolix. I wish you luck on the experiment, however, it could be misconstrued that your using me as some kind of endorsement for the line.
I can't do that...on account of the fact I've been pretty clear since day one I've never used any of the product. Should I try any of the line in the future, I'd be more than happy to give a full report...good,bad, or indifferent.
You're absolutely right, and now i cant delete the post, sorry fold old habits, and just to be clear i'm not claiming in any way shape or form that you have tried or approve my brand, i was simply saying that you liked the quality of the MCT oil on the vet grade eq (not made by me).

about the promoting yes my bad i posted without thinking, was kinda excited and got carried away :(

Updated Price List:
Vet Grade EQ 50mg/ml 50ML Jug. $140 Limited stock only imported from Colombia.
Vet Grade NPP 50mg/ml 50ML Jug $140 * Limited stock only imported from Argentina.
Bayer Test-E 10x1ml Amps $130 * Limited stock only imported from Pakistan.
Organon sustanon 250 10x1ml amps $130 * Limited stock only imported from Pakistan.

Email: usaspetz @countermail.com PGP is encouraged!

AI/pct all AMERICAN FDA Certified unless otherwise Specified.
  • arimidex:1mg x 30 $110
  • aromasin: PM or Email me.
  • nolva: 20mg x 30 EDIT: Back in stock. $110
  • clomid 50MG x 30 $150
  • Prami: 1mg x 30 $90
  • Caber: .5mg x 8 $150 OUCH! but its Watson brand.
  • letrozole 2.5mg x 30 $120
  • t3/cytomel 50mcg x 30 $120
Orals:
  • Winny 60x25MG $60
  • anavar 60x25MG $120
  • Anavar for woman 60x5MG $55
  • Dbol 60x25MG $70
  • PROVIRON 20MG x 30 TABS $75 NEW
  • hcg, HGH and Others
  • HCGPregnyl or BAYER 10000iu (pharma grade) $80
  • HGH Saizen 8.8MG $350
Minimum order requirement is $200, Payments though WU and sometimes via Paypal.

Order Instructions USASPETZ@countermail.com

CjicHmA.jpg

I kno... I find it ironic that you said fuck nick but empathize with urban. It's cool man ;)
I'm not empathizing with nick. I told him that he was wrong. Go take a peek at my log and tell me that dunamis had bunk gear. I've run 1.5 tren a and 1 eq from mike strong and a couple prop from superior. There is no way that ive made the gains that I have with bunk gear. Yes I work my ass of in the gym but that doesn't yeilde labs at 7500 on 500 sust and 250 prop. No way. Im pretty bummed that he isn't running shop.

I'm not empathizing with nick. I told him that he was wrong. Go take a peek at my log and tell me that dunamis had bunk gear. I've run 1.5 tren a and 1 eq from mike strong and a couple prop from superior. There is no way that ive made the gains that I have with bunk gear. Yes I work my ass of in the gym but that doesn't yeilde labs at 7500 on 500 sust and 250 prop. No way. Im pretty bummed that he isn't running shop.
I never said your gear was bunk

I never said your gear was bunk
I know that you didn't man, others, Nick said this. There is no reason to even be talking abt greeks gear so ill say no more. I am haply with my results as well as #s Marcus, I hope you are finally getting some good works man. Seriously.

Anyone tried Cabergoline for the dopamine effects while on a cycle ?
Does it have an effect without using it while on Tren so you don't wig the fuck out ?

so I just finished my pct. clomid and novadex all went well. It was my first experince with clomid.
Had no sex drive but no issue getting it up. and i had a wad of a load every time i nut.

my next cycle will, be NPP,EQ, both ver grade and test cyp and prop. and tren I will let you know how the vet grade is and how everything goes.

so I just finished my pct. clomid and novadex all went well. It was my first experince with clomid.
Had no sex drive but no issue getting it up. and i had a wad of a load every time i nut.

my next cycle will, be NPP,EQ, both ver grade and test cyp and prop. and tren I will let you know how the vet grade is and how everything goes.
I know it might not be the best judge at this very moment, but how has your weight and strength maintained since the end of your cycle?

Back