USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Been goin through these posts can't seem to find feedback. Has anyone tested or ran his amps of testo or sust?

The replacements for the low dosed test cyp arrived. Thanks for keeping your word spetz. I asked for Test Prop in place of the test cyp. After I finish up with another ugls prop I'll give it a go. After filtering and labmaxing of course.
I plan on getting some bloods as well

The replacements for the low dosed test cyp arrived. Thanks for keeping your word spetz. I asked for Test Prop in place of the test cyp. After I finish up with another ugls prop I'll give it a go. After filtering and labmaxing of course.
I plan on getting some bloods as well
How much are you gonna run on that prop?
Do you lose any product during the filtering process?
How do you filter it?
Sorry so many questions, curious dude

500mg per week maybe more

I use whatman disc type filters. I usually filter the whole vial into a new vial.

When you filter you can lose around a ml or so. But there's tricks to getting it all out. If you look back in this thread some pages you'll find a little directional me and greatwhitetrucker wrote.

500mg per week maybe more

I use whatman disc type filters. I usually filter the whole vial into a new vial.

When you filter you can lose around a ml or so. But there's tricks to getting it all out. If you look back in this thread some pages you'll find a little directional me and greatwhitetrucker wrote.
500mg of test a week- which is about a gram of spetz prop, right?

Sounds about right Brutus!
I was running that amount with MS prop. Id say the raws are dosed the same because they probably come from the same place. I'm gonna get bloods back this week on MS prop. Then I'll run some bloods on spetz when it's time. I wonder how it's going to turn out.

Sounds about right Brutus!
I was running that amount with MS prop. Id say the raws are dosed the same because they probably come from the same place. I'm gonna get bloods back this week on MS prop. Then I'll run some bloods on spetz when it's time. I wonder how it's going to turn out.

Bloods on ms prop would be much appreciated. As I'm finishin my cycle w it

Come on, at least be a good shill. You think I give a damn what some faggot who wants to play Barbie on steroids site thinks?

Lol! Like i said, think what you wish! I'm bouncing to a thread where members exhibit some intelligence, instead of people like you just trying to stir up B.S. because your bored of playing with yourself! Lol!

Back