USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

And I know everyone here appreciates that you do not keep information around, I certainly do. However, and correct if I'm wrong, did you not say that test you sent out only within a certain date was known to be underdosed? Now I'm just saying, are you going to wait and let people slowly come forward with bloods or were there other vials outside this time made with the same raws? It seems, given the numbers coming back, that this would fall directly in line wih the rest of your oils that were considered "underdosed," yet it doesn't fall within that timeframe. Get what I'm saying?
looking into this.

So is he or isnt he still selling his homebrew? If he is he needs to cut those prices in half period end of story.

Yeah the test is dosed at 50% its stra7ght fire, I think thats what the kids would call it now days.

I believe the Anabolix line was not included on the last price list because of the recent issues. I'm sure he will still sell the new batch to you if you ask him.

I don't know anything about it though. Just saying.

I believe the Anabolix line was not included on the last price list because of the recent issues. I'm sure he will still sell the new batch to you if you ask him.

I don't know anything about it though. Just saying.
will you be purchasing from the anabolix line again?

Who's prop are u running now?
Not running prop anymore, when I was, I was on MS 100mg ED for 2 weeks, in addition to do 750mg Test E. Now I'm just donig 750mg/wk AP Test E and 450mg/wk AP NPP. I'll be running some Iso Vet Mast too as soon as my pack lands.

Back