USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

No, no, nothing like that. I was completely satisfied with how Spetz handled my order. I just wanted to try out another source, and I didnt want to place another order with Spetz until I got my results back.
Fair enough, thanks for posting!

This is another example of low bloods and the reason why we asked spetz to pull his own label from the price list. Which he did. NOW if we can just get those pharma bloods in....

Will be postin bloods from his organon sustanon 250 n about 3 weeks if you guess wanna see them. I usually always get bloods and am happy to post if needed

This is another example of low bloods and the reason why we asked spetz to pull his own label from the price list. Which he did. NOW if we can just get those pharma bloods in....

Should have bloods either today or tomorrow. They are not exactly to protocol. 5 weeks of organon Sust 250 EOD, but was on Watson test C @ 200mg/wk before starting Sust (TRT). So might balance out to be about 6 weeks. As far as rest, tested 24hrs after last pin etc. Will post in bloodwork section

Should have bloods either today or tomorrow. They are not exactly to protocol. 5 weeks of organon Sust 250 EOD, but was on Watson test C @ 200mg/wk before starting Sust (TRT). So might balance out to be about 6 weeks. As far as rest, tested 24hrs after last pin etc. Will post in bloodwork section
Sust is difficult though...it will greatly vary by how you guys are running it. I run sust 3x a week some guys run it EOD...some once a week

PS... My Sust 250 is not his, but redijects (so legit). But all gear is Def pharma

2cee15c2cfa995e49987f69b4d61685b.jpg

Test e at 250mg E3D actually works out to about 583mg/week. So this is below 50% by my math.

So good so far. Felt in in about a week mildly but deff filling it. I magin its due to the shorter ester in it obviously but im happy thus far. b its wat I expect. I am taking about 3 quarter cc eod so Im taking around 600mg a week. Recovery is good and nuts are starting to shrink almost 2 and a half weeks in. Pip is good also but I usually dont get pip unless its pungent gear or a bad pin. But overall trucker so far I am happy. One thing tho I didnt like is there was one diff vial in on off my packs but it lookd the same other then batch num and exp date
@2gunz327

In YOUR opinion how is his organon sustanon 250 treating you?

Felt like I should share this:

I gave a friend of a vial of Spetz's prop to help him out before his order came in from a different supplier. I hadn't used it yet, but I had no reason to think there would be any issue with it. When Spetz sent it to me, he said it was from a newer batch and he didn't have the PIP problem as he changed the amount of BA and BB in it. Anyway, my friend injected it and complained about PIP for about 5 days. I assumed he was just being a pussy and didn't think much of it. He was pretty persistent about telling me that it was way more PIP than any other Prop he had used.

I was running a lot of MS prop about a month ago and had no issues with PIP at all, so again I didn't think anything of his complaints and figured he just was a pussy. Finally 6 days ago, on Tuesday, he convinced me to just inject 1ml and see how I felt. FUCK. PIP almost immediately, that just went away last night. 5 days straight of discomfort, soreness and some pain.

All that said, I can't be all that mad, Spetz sent me the Prop for free to replace some bunk gear a different supplier had sold me, and that was without me even asking him to or bringing it up to him. I had never bought from Spetz at that point, and still have never given him a dollar.

Just giving you guys some more info. I probably won't use his prop again, and I'll just unload it to someone at my gym most likely.

I gave a friend of a vial of Spetz's prop to help him out before his order came in from a different supplier. I hadn't used it yet, but I had no reason to think there would be any issue with it. When Spetz sent it to me, he said it was from a newer batch and he didn't have the PIP problem as he changed the amount of BA and BB in it. Anyway, my friend injected it and complained about PIP for about 5 days. I assumed he was just being a pussy and didn't think much of it. He was pretty persistent about telling me that it was way more PIP than any other Prop he had used.

I was running a lot of MS prop about a month ago and had no issues with PIP at all, so again I didn't think anything of his complaints and figured he just was a pussy. Finally 6 days ago, on Tuesday, he convinced me to just inject 1ml and see how I felt. FUCK. PIP almost immediately, that just went away last night. 5 days straight of discomfort, soreness and some pain.

All that said, I can't be all that mad, Spetz sent me the Prop for free to replace some bunk gear a different supplier had sold me, and that was without me even asking him to or bringing it up to him. I had never bought from Spetz at that point, and still have never given him a dollar.

Just giving you guys some more info. I probably won't use his prop again, and I'll just unload it to someone at my gym most likely.
You got it for free, you know it could potential harm someone, dump it....
don't pass it along

Did you or your friend filter it before it was injected?? Just curious because I'm getting ready to blast some of his prop when it arrives!!!
After some labmax of course!!!

dm31 "Just giving you guys some more info. I probably won't use his prop again, and I'll just unload it to someone at my gym most likely".

I like you dm but dont unload bad gear on someone - its bad karma .....~Ogh
If I thought it was bunk, I would throw it out with the other 10 vials I threw out last week that were bunk. I just think his way of brewing just leads to a lot of PIP, but again, I am in no way saying its BAD gear, just not something I'd like to inject, does that make sense? I'm going to labmax it when my new kit comes in this week and I'll have a better idea. I'll hold onto it until then.

Did you or your friend filter it before it was injected?? Just curious because I'm getting ready to blast some of his prop when it arrives!!!
After some labmax of course!!!
No, Neither of us filtered it. I don't buy vials of gear that people are making 4000% profit on to have to do some chemistry experiment in my bedroom. If that was the case I'd just brew it myself. If I have to filter the gear I buy, then I need to find a new supplier.

You got it for free, you know it could potential harm someone, dump it....
don't pass it along
Ok, agreed. I just didn't want to throw out gear that someone else might like to use, but I get your point. I wasn't gonna charge them for it, but I know a few guys at my gym who are strapped for cash and could use some extra gear.

To each his own brother!!!
I had no intention of striking a nerve I was honestly curious.
Every source has problems every once in awhile so I feel that it gives me some insurance that I'm not injecting something that easy could be filtered out. Again I'm not insulting you and how you do your gear im just stating what I do.

Back