USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Update on my situation.

For anyone unaware: I got my bloods done during week 8 of my cycle which was about 10 days ago. I was running 500mg/wk test cyp during weeks 1-6, and upped it to 600/wk from week 6 onward because I suspected underdosing. I was also running aro and hcg.
Total test level came back at 3035 ng/dl. Bloods were drawn around 55 hours after the last injection.

Here's a link to my cycle log which has the complete bloods and more info on my cycle in general https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/first-cycle-usaspetz-anabolix.134358874/page-2

Immediately after posting my bloods in my log, I posted here asking spetz what the deal was, and how he was going to go about fixing this issue. He responded that day asking me to email him. From there we decided that I would be refunded the $155 I spent on the 3 vials of test cyp that were under-dosed and shipping. Also, he credited me $150 for having my bloods done, which I put towards his test e amps. His response times via email weren't as quick as they were when I ordered back in Sept, and apparently the email containing the WU pickup info got lost in the shuffle because I didn't receive it the first time he supposedly sent it. He got the info to me quickly after I followed up asking for it though.

The turnaround time on the package was very quick. From the time I received the tracking #, two days passed and the pack was here. Stealth was very good. When I opened it up, I found 20 ampules and a vial of his own test e. One point here: the manufacture date of the amps is 12/2010 with an expiry of 12/2015. I'm going to be using these immediately, so I'm not worried. But if you're stocking up for a cycle next winter, keep this in mind. I feel like Spetz should mention this on his pricelist if all of his "limited stock" of amps are the same.

One more minor hiccup: when I went to WU to pick up the funds, the clerk let me know that the test answer I was provided was spelled differently than the answer spetz emailed to me with the pickup info. She gave me the money anyway after I told her what the test question was verbatim, but if I had gotten a male clerk or a hardass this could have been a problem. Fortunately, it was not. But I think it corroborates with the theme that spetz seems to be inconsistent in multiple areas of communication and quality. I hope that he irons it all out, because all in all- I am very impressed with how he handled this situation for me. I hope that any outstanding issues are handled in the exact same fashion, so that everyone is made whole and spetz can prove he's able to handle our business.

Update on my situation.

For anyone unaware: I got my bloods done during week 8 of my cycle which was about 10 days ago. I was running 500mg/wk test cyp during weeks 1-6, and upped it to 600/wk from week 6 onward because I suspected underdosing. I was also running aro and hcg.
Total test level came back at 3035 ng/dl. Bloods were drawn around 55 hours after the last injection.

Here's a link to my cycle log which has the complete bloods and more info on my cycle in general https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/first-cycle-usaspetz-anabolix.134358874/page-2

Immediately after posting my bloods in my log, I posted here asking spetz what the deal was, and how he was going to go about fixing this issue. He responded that day asking me to email him. From there we decided that I would be refunded the $155 I spent on the 3 vials of test cyp that were under-dosed and shipping. Also, he credited me $150 for having my bloods done, which I put towards his test e amps. His response times via email weren't as quick as they were when I ordered back in Sept, and apparently the email containing the WU pickup info got lost in the shuffle because I didn't receive it the first time he supposedly sent it. He got the info to me quickly after I followed up asking for it though.

The turnaround time on the package was very quick. From the time I received the tracking #, two days passed and the pack was here. Stealth was very good. When I opened it up, I found 20 ampules and a vial of his own test e. One point here: the manufacture date of the amps is 12/2010 with an expiry of 12/2015. I'm going to be using these immediately, so I'm not worried. But if you're stocking up for a cycle next winter, keep this in mind. I feel like Spetz should mention this on his pricelist if all of his "limited stock" of amps are the same.

One more minor hiccup: when I went to WU to pick up the funds, the clerk let me know that the test answer I was provided was spelled differently than the answer spetz emailed to me with the pickup info. She gave me the money anyway after I told her what the test question was verbatim, but if I had gotten a male clerk or a hardass this could have been a problem. Fortunately, it was not. But I think it corroborates with the theme that spetz seems to be inconsistent in multiple areas of communication and quality. I hope that he irons it all out, because all in all- I am very impressed with how he handled this situation for me. I hope that any outstanding issues are handled in the exact same fashion, so that everyone is made whole and spetz can prove he's able to handle our business.
Thats great!

We really need bloods on those amps tho.

Update on my situation.

Glad to hear it was worked out to your satisfaction. Not getting underdosed gear in the first place would have been preferable, but the fact that Spetz made you whole does say something positive about his intentions.

Update on my situation.

Sorry about the issue with the spelling, I don't personally issue refunds and we're typing english words in a non English speaking country.

Update on my situation.

problem.
I'm honestly wondering about these levels... Obviously you were hoping for 5000 to 6000 I'm guessing? But who's been getting results that high? Are any ugls getting results that high? Seems not, every reputable ugl seems to be testing around five times rather than the ten everyone is hoping for. Do we have any bloods from anyone running pharma gear to compare to?

I'm honestly wondering about these levels... Obviously you were hoping for 5000 to 6000 I'm guessing? But who's been getting results that high? Are any ugls getting results that high? Seems not, every reputable ugl seems to be testing around five times rather than the ten everyone is hoping for. Do we have any bloods from anyone running pharma gear to compare to?

I'm honestly wondering if you're implying I should have been satisfied with 3000 ng/dl while running 600/wk at the peak of this cycle. Especially when spetz has stated he overdoses his stuff.

I'm honestly wondering if you're implying I should have been satisfied with 3000 ng/dl while running 600/wk at the peak of this cycle. Especially when spetz has stated he overdoses his stuff.
Not implying anything bro... Wondering how this 10x thing plays out in reality. Haven't seen any bloods come back that high so either everything's under dosed or our understanding of the numbers are wrong. Then again I've only been on this board for a second... Maybe the blood work lately is just low? I dunno, that's why I'm asking.

Not implying anything bro... Wondering how this 10x thing plays out in reality. Haven't seen any bloods come back that high so either everything's under dosed or our understanding of the numbers are wrong. Then again I've only been on this board for a second... Maybe the blood work lately is just low? I dunno, that's why I'm asking.

I routinely see levels around 5000 at the lowest for the amount I've been running. How many bloods outside of spetz's gear and certified bunk labs have you seen at this level?

I routinely see levels around 5000 at the lowest for the amount I've been running. How many bloods outside of spetz's gear and certified bunk labs have you seen at this level?
Well the reason I'm commenting at all is cause I've seen MS and Astro's stuff come back in the low range as well recently... and just to reiterate I'm not trying to imply anything, I'm trying to learn. Haven't seen any ugl's hitting 10x, so when I'm source checking I'm trying to make the best decision I can and it seems like 6x is about the best I can hope for... at least from what I'm seeing recently.

It would be interesting to have one of the ugls here give gear to a few members here. Test only cycle. Let them run like a 10 week cycle of like 5 or 6 hundred mg per week, all with the same pinning schedule. But then you need a couple guys running the same cycle, on the same schedule running pharma gear, like Watson so we have something to compare to. Everyone would need pre cycle bloods, and get blood work done periodically throughout the cycle AT THE SAME TIME. I know it wouldn't be easy to accomplish this, but it'd be the best way to solve this question we have about blood levels. Just my 2 cents.

I"m going to weigh in because I'm on TRT and have the luxury of properly dosed pharma gear for that purpose. 100mg/week puts my bloods between 585 and 635. 200mg/week put my bloods at 1305 after 6 weeks; I only did this 200mg/week experiment once since I needed to explain to my doc why I ran out of test early.

Between cycles and TRT, I've probably gotten bloods over 50x in the last 3 years. I've never seen the 10x that some people claim. I know that I regularly see levels of 5x - 7x, and I know that the relationship between dosage and blood levels is linear so on 600/mg week, I would expect to see levels just above 3,200. I will be able to weigh in with my own bloods in another 3 weeks, but if I had the levels the above poster had, I would be satisfied that my gear was dosed correctly - or, correctly enough for our purposes.

TRT protocol:
100mg/week Test E inject M, W, F
.5 mg Anastrozole/week
250 iu HCG inject M, W, F

Cycle protocol
600mg/week Test E inject M, W, F
1.5 mg Anastrozole/week as needed
205 iu HCG inject M, W, F

I"m going to weigh in because I'm on TRT and have the luxury of properly dosed pharma gear for that purpose. 100mg/week puts my bloods between 585 and 635. 200mg/week put my bloods at 1305 after 6 weeks; I only did this 200mg/week experiment once since I needed to explain to my doc why I ran out of test early.

Between cycles and TRT, I've probably gotten bloods over 50x in the last 3 years. I've never seen the 10x that some people claim. I know that I regularly see levels of 5x - 7x, and I know that the relationship between dosage and blood levels is linear so on 600/mg week, I would expect to see levels just above 3,200. I will be able to weigh in with my own bloods in another 3 weeks, but if I had the levels the above poster had, I would be satisfied that my gear was dosed correctly - or, correctly enough for our purposes.
How long after last pin do you get bloods?
Weekly pins on the 100?

It would be interesting to have one of the ugls here give gear to a few members here. Test only cycle. Let them run like a 10 week cycle of like 5 or 6 hundred mg per week, all with the same pinning schedule. But then you need a couple guys running the same cycle, on the same schedule running pharma gear, like Watson so we have something to compare to. Everyone would need pre cycle bloods, and get blood work done periodically throughout the cycle AT THE SAME TIME. I know it wouldn't be easy to accomplish this, but it'd be the best way to solve this question we have about blood levels. Just my 2 cents.
A decent idea in theory but since test would be assimilated by everyone differently it wouldn't really be comparable person to person.

Edits for my above post:
"3,200" should read "3,600"
"205 iu HCG" should read "250 iu HCG"

Brutus: I pin Test E 3 days a week. I never test less than 24 hours after I pin and no more than 72 hours pass before I pin again.

Edits for my above post:
"3,200" should read "3,600"
"205 iu HCG" should read "250 iu HCG"

Brutus: I pin Test E 3 days a week. I never test less than 24 hours after I pin and no more than 72 hours pass before I pin again.
Therein lies the question we have been trying to figure out... when pins are split are you looking for 10 x the last pin, or ten times the weekly dose? You seem to lend to the theory that we are looking for 10 x the last pin.

Spetz has been shady and dishonest from the jump so I could give a fuck less about his dosing however.

I'm running out of the house, so I can't go further right now, but here's what I go by for me: Once blood levels are stable, blood tests should show test levels between 5 - 7x the weekly aggregate dose.

When blood levels are stable, any one shot moves the needle very little, so to speak.

It would have to be a blind test or else the source would just give out good gear for the purpose of the test and give the rest of us his bunk shit.

Back