USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

IMO the tone is just fine around here. I'd have It no other way. It can get over the top at times but hey welcome to the free world!

Agreed. The tone is as it should be here. There is a reason for it. If we totaled up all the money lost not to mention time wasted by members here on bunk gear, underdosed gear, contaminated gear, non-existent gear, and downright rotten scoundrels we could could found our own state of the art lab offshore and put an end to this misery that is sourcing. But that money and time is gone now, won't be coming back and a lotta guys here are justifiably pissed about it.

Occasionally group guard gets let down due to burning desire for quality gear and faith in the goodness of man. Inevitably, soon thereafter a pressure on the sphincter is felt as the cock begins to slide it's way in... The drama is played out on the pages of this board over and over again.

Nah, it's not negative in here. Facts are facts.

How exactly is my account lifespan related to the amount of time I've spent reading your posts? (It isn't.)

You may or may not have made a post on, say, 4chan. This does not mean that you're unaware of the board's tone.
You've been a member for three hours and the sum total of your contribution is to say that the board is negative?

I had conversed with spetz over several days and he said that he was going to replace The test cypionate. (batch number 170421330) The batch I had deemed unworthy to run for any longer is being replaced by five test props. I've had very good luck with his line of test prop, my friends and I also had great success with his anavar, Deca, and Tren
My experience with him hasn't been the best but I've dealt with a lot worse.
Pros and cons
Communication is great until you give him the money and then it takes awhile to get a tracking number. Some people even had to wait weeks for their tracking number due to a problem on his end. I've had good runs using the aforementioned compounds and a bad run while on his test cypionate Hes suppose to be making me whole with the prop and I admire that. When it comes in though we're going to test the shit out of it and see how it truly runs.
The delay after gaining the funds and recieving the tracking number is what everybody stays on edge about including myself. Maybe he's just trying to create distance between hisself and the package. Or maybe he has to brew some gear in a hurry to fill the order. . Whatever the reason it has to be addressed!!!
Pulling a Houdini in the underground drug trade is not a good idea but sometimes it can't be helped. Which brings me to my next bullet point of this power point presentation, if you can't be there at all then why can't you have a very close confidant to be a mediator between yourself and the lovely customers of meso. I think the deal you had with TIFF was just under planned. She had no idea how to go about helping people and answering their questions. A confidant would need to be trained in every aspect of the game. You can admit Tiff was your doing because nobody is buying that she wasn't yours. She knew too much about you to not be yours.
If there's ever gonna be a delay for whatever reason just tell the truth. It's a lot better than having people in the dark angry and flaming your thread up and making everybody else worry about their packages and the liquid that's going into their bodies. It rolls into a snowball!!!

So the gear that my people and I have run is good with the exception of the t cyp. That issue is being resolved.
Now the other issues need to be addressed or its only going to get worse.
I like you spetz and so do others on here but fix these issues for the buyers, the haters, and for yourself!!
if you don't try to fix these issues then it's never going to get any better. You'll lose a lot of customers including myself if you don't try to address these!!!!

If I missed any issues that you guys think that need to be addressed go ahead and tell all!!
If there's something wrong being done by a man you have to tell him what he's doing wrong and give him a chance to fix it. If he doesn't fix it then by all means burn this mother down!!!! But you have to give him a chance to correct his actions!!!
Thanks for the feedback! i will work on these things.

Hey guys!!

few updates:

1. In light of the blood results from the CYP and the true fact i just don't sell as much CYP as any other test, I am DISCONTINUING the sale of test-c. I haven't ordered Cypionate from my current vendor, however the demand simply isn't there, maybe in the future when we get a good Mass Spec testing, then we can revise this Idea.

2. I will no longer be advertising My own label Injectables on MESO, this doesn't mean i wont have them readily available for sale, however to keep peace in my thread (which we know is impossible at this point) i still want to do things right, i will however continue to encourage the bloods and of course issue credits. Amps, FDA Meds, Vet grade, and Orals.

Thanks for those who still support me and believe in me.

Hey guys!!

few updates:

1. In light of the blood results from the CYP and the true fact i just don't sell as much CYP as any other test, I am DISCONTINUING the sale of test-c. I haven't ordered Cypionate from my current vendor, however the demand simply isn't there, maybe in the future when we get a good Mass Spec testing, then we can revise this Idea.

2. I will no longer be advertising My own label Injectables on MESO, this doesn't mean i wont have them readily available for sale, however to keep peace in my thread (which we know is impossible at this point) i still want to do things right, i will however continue to encourage the bloods and of course issue credits. Amps, FDA Meds, Vet grade, and Orals.

Thanks for those who still support me and believe in me.
Smarter approach IMO. I think everyone has concluded you have FDA meds and they are legitimate, how do we or you know your amps/oils are pharma grade? I don't believe there has been mass spec done, but has anyone got bloods or even lab maxed them by chance?

You've been a member for three hours and the sum total of your contribution is to say that the board is negative?

Why do you think that the time you can see an account has been active is equivalent to time spent reading the board?

Let's put it this way: several people on evo shill for questionable products, and many people here have mentioned it. The people who mention it aren't wrong to do so, regardless of how much time they've spent on evo. They don't need to sign up for evo to make a judgment about it.

Why do you think that the time you can see an account has been active is equivalent to time spent reading the board?

Let's put it this way: several people on evo shill for questionable products, and many people here have mentioned it. The people who mention it aren't wrong to do so, regardless of how much time they've spent on evo. They don't need to sign up for evo to make a judgment about it.
A lot of the guys here have spent a ton of time and energy on here contributing their knowledge, past experience and making this their own. They've taken a lot of pride in it. It may take awhile to see it and understand but it's certainly there. I think when people come out of the blue and open with something negative or come on too strong they take it personal. (Rightfully so) It's the culture. They're protective of their people and a lot of these guys earned their place here.

Smarter approach IMO. I think everyone has concluded you have FDA meds and they are legitimate, how do we or you know your amps/oils are pharma grade? I don't believe there has been mass spec done, but has anyone got bloods or even lab maxed them by chance?
My amps come directly from Pakistan (karachi), not Europe or other countries which could fake them, I might still have pics of the packaging if you guys need proof, you yourself has gotten some of those amps, We don't have Mass spec done on them yet for the same reason we don't have testing on anything else, Hopefully someone will be able to do a blood test on amps.

I'll be due for bloods around New Year's, I'm not sure yet if I will post them because honestly I'm tired of getting personally attacked in this thread. For those interested they can pm me around then...I'm running 2 amps 2x weekly and will follow the bloodwork protocol. However, I tried to run without adex for testing purposes but I've blown the fuck up like a water balloon and have puffy nipples this week. I'll be starting an AI regiment and continue through out. I must put my health over any contributions I may attempt to make to the board...especially if they are only met with condescending remarks towards my integrity.

I'll be due for bloods around New Year's, I'm not sure yet if I will post them because honestly I'm tired of getting personally attacked in this thread. For those interested they can pm me around then...I'm running 2 amps 2x weekly and will follow the bloodwork protocol. However, I tried to run without adex for testing purposes but I've blown the fuck up like a water balloon and have puffy nipples this week. I'll be starting an AI regiment and continue through out. I must put my health over any contributions I may attempt to make to the board...especially if they are only met with condescending remarks towards my integrity.
Just post em man

Just post em man
Well I also got a young buck that just got out the Corps, going to school on the GI bill that will be training with me. First cycle ever, I'm pushing him to get pre/midcycle bloods. He will be running 1 amp 2x weekly, not sure which label yet I'm going to try to get him on the Bayer since I'm running the Abu. So I will def be keeping an eye on him, I know he will be eating/training right...it's up to him if he wants to join the lovely community I call home, but if he does I will push him to post his bloods too.

@Marcus

You plan on blood testing your amp stash?
Yes, next cycle I will.

Your ego was hurt, not your integrity. Everyone knows you're a good dude and trusts you TEK. Post your bloods when you get them bro

Back