USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Updated Price List:
Vet Grade EQ 50mg/ml 50ML Jug. $140 Limited stock only imported from Colombia.
Vet Grade NPP 50mg/ml 50ML Jug $140 * Limited stock only imported from Argentina.
Bayer Test-E 10x1ml Amps $130 * Limited stock only imported from Pakistan.
Organon Sustanon 250 10x1ml amps $130 * Limited stock only imported from Pakistan.

Email: usaspetz @countermail.com PGP is encouraged!

AI/PCT all AMERICAN FDA Certified unless otherwise Specified.
  • Arimidex:1mg x 30 $110
  • Aromasin: PM or Email me.
  • Nolva: 20mg x 30 EDIT: Back in stock. $110
  • Clomid 50MG x 30 $150
  • Prami: 1mg x 30 $90
  • Caber: .5mg x 8 $150 OUCH! but its Watson brand.
  • Letrozole 2.5mg x 30 $120
  • T3/Cytomel 50mcg x 30 $120
Orals:
  • Winny 60x25MG $60
  • Anavar 60x25MG $120
  • Anavar for woman 60x5MG $55
  • Dbol 60x25MG $70
  • PROVIRON 20MG x 30 TABS $75 NEW
  • HCG, HGH and Others
  • HCGPregnyl or BAYER 10000iu (pharma grade) $80
  • HGH Saizen 8.8MG $350
Minimum order requirement is $200, Payments though WU and sometimes via Paypal.

Order Instructions USASPETZ@countermail.com

Updated Price List:
Vet Grade EQ 50mg/ml 50ML Jug. $140 Limited stock only imported from Colombia.
Vet Grade NPP 50mg/ml 50ML Jug $140 * Limited stock only imported from Argentina.
Bayer Test-E 10x1ml Amps $130 * Limited stock only imported from Pakistan.
Organon Sustanon 250 10x1ml amps $130 * Limited stock only imported from Pakistan.

Email: usaspetz @countermail.com PGP is encouraged!

AI/PCT all AMERICAN FDA Certified unless otherwise Specified.
  • Arimidex:1mg x 30 $110
  • Aromasin: PM or Email me.
  • Nolva: 20mg x 30 EDIT: Back in stock. $110
  • Clomid 50MG x 30 $150
  • Prami: 1mg x 30 $90
  • Caber: .5mg x 8 $150 OUCH! but its Watson brand.
  • Letrozole 2.5mg x 30 $120
  • T3/Cytomel 50mcg x 30 $120
Orals:
  • Winny 60x25MG $60
  • Anavar 60x25MG $120
  • Anavar for woman 60x5MG $55
  • Dbol 60x25MG $70
  • PROVIRON 20MG x 30 TABS $75 NEW
  • HCG, HGH and Others
  • HCGPregnyl or BAYER 10000iu (pharma grade) $80
  • HGH Saizen 8.8MG $350
Minimum order requirement is $200, Payments though WU and sometimes via Paypal.

Order Instructions USASPETZ@countermail.com
Thanks spetz

My amps come directly from Pakistan (karachi), not Europe or other countries which could fake them, I might still have pics of the packaging if you guys need proof, you yourself has gotten some of those amps, We don't have Mass spec done on them yet for the same reason we don't have testing on anything else, Hopefully someone will be able to do a blood test on amps.

Discussing what any member has ordered from you is EXTREMELY bad business. If a member wants to disclose that information to the board so be it, but you shouldn't be listing anything that any member has ordered from you.

A lot of the guys here have spent a ton of time and energy on here contributing their knowledge, past experience and making this their own. They've taken a lot of pride in it. It may take awhile to see it and understand but it's certainly there. I think when people come out of the blue and open with something negative or come on too strong they take it personal. (Rightfully so) It's the culture. They're protective of their people and a lot of these guys earned their place here.

That's understandable, and I realize that, but if everyone here wants to have a good process for evaluating the legitimacy of unknown information (especially concerning sources), the methodology needs to be more objective.

For example, no one would scrutinize a study based on the study's author. They would scrutinize the data.

That's understandable, and I realize that, but if everyone here wants to have a good process for evaluating the legitimacy of unknown information (especially concerning sources), the methodology needs to be more objective.

For example, no one would scrutinize a study based on the study's author. They would scrutinize the data.
Okay.... What would you suggest?

If the said author in question is known to have knowingly falsified information in the past, I probably wouldn't even look at his study data, assuming it was all BS anyway.

If the said author in question is known to have knowingly falsified information in the past, I probably wouldn't even look at his study data, assuming it was all BS anyway.

Right, but in this case we're talking about people with unknown information. I wasn't necessarily referring to spetz, because I don't care about him, but sources in general. It's not sound reasoning to assume a source's product is illegitimate one way or the other based on anything other than their labmax results and blood tests. If a source fakes their labmax results *and* fails labmax, then obviously don't order from that source. If a source fakes some kind of tests results and *still* passes labmax, they could be legitimate and desperate for the appearance of legitimacy -- people do this shit all the time in other businesses.

Yet, you will often see people here shouting sources down because they *suspect* someone is shilling for them. As others have said here before: customer service is irrelevant to the legitimacy of the product. But it works both ways: customer service in a negative direction is irrelevant too. Mere suspicion is not in any way a knock against a product.

This does not mean people are unreasonable for wanting legitimate gear. It does mean that people could be more rational in evaluating the evidence for or against a source.

Okay.... What would you suggest?

Really, until you find bloods and labmax results for *or* against a product, I'd reserve judgment. This sounds like what everyone here does already, but that's not really true: they'll wait for these things to verify if a source *is* legitimate, but they'll discredit a source for things unrelated to the test results, like the source's attitude or something. The rep for the source could be a moron with a really qualified chemist who hates message boards, for all you or I know.

In theory you'd have mass specs done as well, but in practice you run into a problem: because usually one or two members of a forum offer the service and the results require interpretation, a message board with focus on this kind of test develops an inordinate amount of trust in one person, which fucks with a message board in the same way that having sponsored sources does. If that person happens to lie about the testing service, no one has any way of knowing one way or the other. Meanwhile, Labmax tests for injectables can be done by anyone and give you an eyeball estimate of purity. (Of course, if you do the test wrong, they don't, but they're a lot harder to fuck up.)

I don't know why this argument is taking place, the majority of most people's issues here are the cold hard facts in regards to quality... Which are bloods. Then issues came up with other things like customer service. These aren't objectice issues, why are you trying to argue semantics to make your point? Most people are basing opinion on experience and facts... Period

Because of negativity bias.

If you say you had a negative experience with a source, people will take that as overwhelming weight against the source. You can read any steroid thread where people post their negative experience with an injectable.

If you say that you had a positive experience, people will wait for blood test results.

Negative experiences are no more proof than positive ones. You shouldn't trust someone's negative review *or* positive review. Bad reviews could be because someone has a personal bias against a source, or they're a competitor posting under a sockpuppet, or whatever.

I don't have any particular source in mind when I say this, by the way. In fact, after lurking here for a few months, there are very few sources I *do* trust, if any.

Because of negativity bias.

If you say you had a negative experience with a source, people will take that as overwhelming weight against the source. You can read any steroid thread where people post their negative experience with an injectable.

If you say that you had a positive experience, people will wait for blood test results.

Negative experiences are no more proof than positive ones. You shouldn't trust someone's negative review *or* positive review. Bad reviews could be because someone has a personal bias against a source, or they're a competitor posting under a sockpuppet, or whatever.

I don't have any particular source in mind when I say this, by the way. In fact, after lurking here for a few months, there are very few sources I *do* trust, if any.
Great, ok... You've made your point. What do you expect to happen? It's not going to change anything as you've said. Pointing it out is not going to bring some grand social awareness or consciousness IMO. But let's see if the thread changes now

Back