USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

This guys still around? Havnt been lurking lately and thought he would have burned his bridges by now. Still making excuses for shit does gear I see...and he so talked about $50 being cheap for his test LMAO I found pharma for around the same price!

To the new guys, don't waste your hard earned cash on this, and if you do then you deserve it.

Did you place an order? Have U pm'd him? I've always had good response time so it seems wierd
Initial communication was good. After placing order, not so good. I'm very excited about the products he has to offer, I want this to go well, I'm not here posting to be a complainer.

Initial communication was good. After placing order, not so good. I'm very excited about the products he has to offer, I want this to go well, I'm not here posting to be a complainer.

I usually give it till the stated ta time in business days. Then add a day. If it's not there by then then send him some messages. Sometimes you'll get a trackin number sometimes U don't

This guys still around? Havnt been lurking lately and thought he would have burned his bridges by now. Still making excuses for shit does gear I see...and he so talked about $50 being cheap for his test LMAO I found pharma for around the same price!

To the new guys, don't waste your hard earned cash on this, and if you do then you deserve it.

If you can truly get legit pharma test at less than 50 bones per jug, do please send me a pm. We need to talk.

If you can truly get legit pharma test at less than 50 bones per jug, do please send me a pm. We need to talk.
Sorry dude, but I don't know you. and it isn't less than 50 it is 65-75 depending. But compare that to the 120 he (spetz) was charging for pharma? All I'm saying is look around and you'll find it.

Sorry dude, but I don't know you. and it isn't less than 50 it is 65-75 depending. But compare that to the 120 he (spetz) was charging for pharma? All I'm saying is look around and you'll find it.
Consider yourself lucky if you found 100% legit, no doubt about it, take it to the bank, true as all hell, pharma grade test for $65-$75. I for one have been looking for this elusive "Pharma fairy" to shit a Watson amp or two on my brow... (Or any other true Human Grade Pharma)
All I'm seeing are the mass counterfeited euro amps and Watsons with an upside down label...

So I made a thread last week in the testing area on his bayer test e.

I did another labmax on vial b. I was to lazy to post pics but there was fluresent green around the edges. So it looks like there is some active ingredient. Idk how much just yet. Bloods will be taken in the next week or 2

So I made a thread last week in the testing area on his bayer test e.

I did another labmax on vial b. I was to lazy to post pics but there was fluresent green around the edges. So it looks like there is some active ingredient. Idk how much just yet. Bloods will be taken in the next week or 2
Ill be alert and waiting luca. Im pretty sure TEK has bloods due here very soon on those same amps. Im interested to see the labs on those

Ive been eyeballing that vet npp. I know there are a few of you running it. Any feedback yet?
I was thinking about getting some, but I have another source and bought some deca from them. I do know he's out of stock on the vet npp until next week. He said he'd post when he gets more in stock.

Back