USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

And as far as jumping off, or falling into a volcano out here... i actually have my hopes up that this is Obama, and his wife "michael's" fate... while their here visiting this paradise of islands!! We can only HOPE though! @brutus79

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry for the delay i was away this weekend and didn't have email access, I have answered your emails and im sorting everyone's tracking numbers, items are/were in stock so other than delay you will get your orders this week without any issues.

test.jpg

Protocol:

500 mg Anabolix (Spetz UGL) Test E
100 mg TRT (pharma) Test C
Injected M, W, F in 200 mg doses

Anastrozole 1.5 mg/week in divided doses

HCG 250 iu 3x week

Blood was taken 40 hours after last injection.

Stating the obvious, Spetz's Test E is good. My TT is at 6.5x my weekly dose which is exactly where I believe I should be based on my history with other cycles and TRT - between 5 - 7x.

My overall impressions of the product: I'm still having problems with severe fatigue 24 hours after my shot accompanied by sore muscles and very sensitive skin. It's very much like flu symptoms. Looking at the rest of my bloods, everything is in range. Liver values are fine, kidneys clearing properly, white blood cells are within range. I don't know what to attribute it to, but it crushes my energy in the gym and kills my appetite. Protein shakes have been my friend. I dread my next shot because I know what I'll be experiencing in 24 hours. Interestingly, NSAIDs help significantly.

PIP is bad. Pain comes on the next day and lasts 3-4 days. My two favorite places to inject are delts and ventro-gluteal. I'm a side sleeper and the pain in my shoulders and hips kills my sleep. So I wind up sleeping on my back and getting kicked by my GF because I'm snoring.

Overall, it seems as though Spetz is getting his house in order and I hope it continues. Right now, at this moment, I would consider him a good source and would order again although I'd probably try a different product, perhaps with lower BB and BA or a different carrier oil.

Wait a minute the bb/ba has been fixed yet? Im still sitting on some of that crap from october. I would use it to get through but the pip was unbearable. When did you get yours?

test.jpg

Protocol:

HCG 250 iu 3x week

Stating the obvious, Spetz's Test E is good. My TT is at 6.5x my weekly dose which is exactly where I believe I should be based on my history with other cycles and TRT - between 5 - 7x.

My overall impressions of the product: I'm still having problems with severe fatigue 24 hours after my shot accompanied by sore muscles and very sensitive skin. It's very much like flu symptoms. Looking at the rest of my bloods, everything is in range. Liver values are fine, kidneys clearing properly, white blood cells are within range. I don't know what to attribute it to, but it crushes my energy in the gym and kills my appetite. Protein shakes have been my friend. I dread my next shot because I know what I'll be experiencing in 24 hours. Interestingly, NSAIDs help significantly.

PIP is bad. Pain comes on the next day and lasts 3-4 days. My two favorite places to inject are delts and ventro-gluteal. I'm a side sleeper and the pain in my shoulders and hips kills my sleep. So I wind up sleeping on my back and getting kicked by my GF because I'm snoring.

Overall, it seems as though Spetz is getting his house in order and I hope it continues. Right now, at this moment, I would consider him a good source and would order again although I'd probably try a different product, perhaps with lower BB and BA or a different carrier oil.

Wait a minute the bb/ba has been fixed yet? Im still sitting on some of that crap from october. I would use it to get through but the pip was unbearable. When did you get yours?
But a pin in it and throw it in the oven and bake off some of the alcohol. This is that I saw someone post here at meso. Haven't had to do this but you can know for sure that I locked this in so I can when need be. I can't remember who said it...maybe volt or bickle.

Mine is 18/2 in cottonseed oil. I ordered before you, just getting around to it now.

Because I didn't say it in my original post, I'm 6 weeks in to my cycle.

Mine is 18/2 in cottonseed oil. I ordered before you, just getting around to it now.

Because I didn't say it in my original post, I'm 6 weeks in to my cycle.
the labels might say that however, the contents might be diff... best way is to post the batch # and ill tell you what it is, if you had a bad pip it must be an older batch, the new ones are 14/1 and no one has complained about pip.

also thanks for posting results please Email me and claim your credit for posting bloods :)

the labels might say that however, the contents might be diff... best way is to post the batch # and ill tell you what it is, if you had a bad pip it must be an older batch, the new ones are 14/1 and no one has complained about pip.

also thanks for posting results please Email me and claim your credit for posting bloods :)

Batch 921772698, received in Sept.

I'll let you know when I'm ordering and alert you via PM. My email is nothing like my user name, so unless you receive a PM from me, it's not me.

You've received a ton of shit - a lot of it deserved - but I hope you've gotten past your growing pains and can continue to provide good product.

Batch 921772698, received in Sept.

I'll let you know when I'm ordering and alert you via PM. My email is nothing like my user name, so unless you receive a PM from me, it's not me.

You've received a ton of shit - a lot of it deserved - but I hope you've gotten past your growing pains and can continue to provide good product.
Thanks, this batch is the first batch from my new vendor after trip to china, BA/BB was lowered on this batch but not 14/1 like it is now.

test.jpg

Protocol:

HCG 250 iu 3x week

I am not attacking you- or spetz for that matter. I think you for the feedback.

That being said- what is the world coming to when we make a statement like "the test e is good", but the pip is so unbelievably bad you can't sleep comfortably, you experience swelling and YOU GET SO ILL FOR TWENTY FOUR HOURS AFTER EACH PIN YOU CAN'T TRAIN OR EAT? you even dread the next pin days in advance.

Good gear is FAR MORE than test numbers. I have minimal/no pip when I pin 900mg test e or c in one 3 cc pin in my quad or delt- which is the fucking way it should be. Sick? Dreading pins? Pathetic. The opposite of a "good" or even "acceptable" product imo.

Time and temps?
I'm not sure for your compound. Drol was 350° you can look on ogle or a vet here should see this and be able to help. I went to google and it said celcius, went and figured it out and bam, had it fixed. Good luck. It seems that spetz said to talk to him and he'll fix it.

Back