USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

The 10X rule doesn't apply to physiological dosages/levels. Otherwise a TRT dose of 150 mg QW would result in a TT of 1500 and that doesn't happen - or happens only rarely. But there is lots of evidence showing the 10X rule applies when using supraphysiological doses.

Contamination doesn't have to be bacteria. It could be from heavy metals, other chemicals and maybe even from whatever the raws were cut with.

Regarding your first point, that is not my experience. I've seen test levels rise in a linear, dose dependent manner. I'm not sure what the biological mechanism would be that would allow test to increase in a greater amount the more that's administered although I'm always eager to learn. Again, years of cycles (UGL and script), years of bloods, years of TRT has not led me to believe that it's true in my case.

To your second point, I fully agree. Anything that's not test, BA/BB, or the carrier oil is a contaminant. It's definitely a concern.

Hey guys, sorry for the delay i was away this weekend and didn't have email access, I have answered your emails and im sorting everyone's tracking numbers, items are/were in stock so other than delay you will get your orders this week without any issues.
Awesome!!

@usaspetz anything to say about your prop coming up as a fail https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/labmax-usaspetz-test-prop.134361352/

@mercury believes it's test cyp, I have no idea, but it's for sure not prop.
Do you have the batch number? i've been using the same raws for prop for a very long time and we've gotten a few bloods, also i ALWAYS do a melt point test since labmax is very unreliable for raws, so if it says prop it is prop, i don't know what to say other than ask that you make another test if you happen to have more vials available, We had a similar issue last week with the bayer amps not glowing properly and then the 2nd test came trough just fine.

batch number will help but i have much confidence in my prop and unless you have a proper mass spec or something more reliable i dont know what else to say.

Really he needs to mass spec your product for you?
Let's see your mass spec results for all your raws
Or I don't know what to say

Not saying LM is perfect but the burden of proof is on you, and it is disingenuous of you to ask a coustomer to provide a service you as the supplier can not

Do you have the batch number? i've been using the same raws for prop for a very long time and we've gotten a few bloods, also i ALWAYS do a melt point test since labmax is very unreliable for raws, so if it says prop it is prop, i don't know what to say other than ask that you make another test if you happen to have more vials available, We had a similar issue last week with the bayer amps not glowing properly and then the 2nd test came trough just fine.

batch number will help but i have much confidence in my prop and unless you have a proper mass spec or something more reliable i dont know what else to say.

Did anyone receive packs or tracking today? I know there are 3 others besides me waiting on packs that should of arrived already, with lost tracking numbers as well

I'm keeping my word as far as not advertising on MESO my line, however i have not stopped selling them (via email).

and YES all new batches from now on will contain MCT as carrier oil.

Translation: 'I'm pleased to announce that our new and improved product line is now made with MCT carrier oil and is available now. Our Meso line is the choice of discerning gearheads everywhere. Get yours today by contacting our email.'

Regarding your first point, that is not my experience. I've seen test levels rise in a linear, dose dependent manner. I'm not sure what the biological mechanism would be that would allow test to increase in a greater amount the more that's administered although I'm always eager to learn. Again, years of cycles (UGL and script), years of bloods, years of TRT has not led me to believe that it's true in my case.

To your second point, I fully agree. Anything that's not test, BA/BB, or the carrier oil is a contaminant. It's definitely a concern.

Has 750iu of hcg always been a part of your TRT?

Has 750iu of hcg always been a part of your TRT?

Yes.

TRT Protocol:
100mg Test C per week
250 iu HCG 3x week
1.0 mg Anastrozole, in divided doses.

This reliably puts my TT in the mid to low 600s (~635 3 months ago). HCG was added to my protocol after 6 months. My test levels remained constant, but my E2 climbed a bit.

Yes.

TRT Protocol:
100mg Test C per week
250 iu HCG 3x week
1.0 mg Anastrozole, in divided doses.

This reliably puts my TT in the mid to low 600s (~635 3 months ago). HCG was added to my protocol after 6 months. My test levels remained constant, but my E2 climbed a bit.

Thanks for the reply.

Were you diagnosed as primary or secondary hypo?

Great question.

My testicles were atrophying and it 1) wasn't desirable, and 2) was painful.

Additionally, the testicles produce pregnenolone and I was having some mood issues, specifically a deep, unexplainable darkness that I couldn't shake. My Dr, to his credit, recognized it immediately. I'm not exaggerating when I saw the darkness lifted less than 48 hours after my first HCG shot.

I personally believe that many of those who still report brain fog, lack of libido, sour moods, etc after starting TRT are describing a deficiency in pregnenolone, not test.

No batch number, you me 4 of these vials with no label at all.

@JahWobble if you are ok with it more power to you. Thanks for the info it is what the community needs to make an opinion. I think with your pharm you are probably more at 5x or less but hey its your body and pip and feeling like shit. Not my definition of good gear but hey to each its own.

Missed this yesterday.

From my TT, subtract out 635 which was my TT from just TRT back in October. The difference is 3,307. Divide this number by 500 and we get 6.6. In other words, for every 100mg of Spetz's Test E, I see my TT rise by 660, or 6.6x.

I saw your TRT post ....like I said if you are ok with it. No worries.
Missed this yesterday.

From my TT, subtract out 635 which was my TT from just TRT back in October. The difference is 3,307. Divide this number by 500 and we get 6.6. In other words, for every 100mg of Spetz's Test E, I see my TT rise by 660, or 6.6x.

Back